Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216243 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:56 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +27847632947 & +27620664396

Kindly get back to me so that I will furnish you with more details as soon as I receive your mail

Contents of attachment

Dear. Friend

It is my great pleasure to have your contact details, which I know it is not easy this days to believe people because of what is happening in the World today; My name is Mr. Dorrick Ntala, I work under the Department of Mineral Resources here in South Africa we have the sum of U$35,000.000.00 (Thirty Five Million USA Dollars) Only that was deposited under the National Treasury department for investment;

Hope you did understood my business proposal clearly and the fund involve is US$35,000,000.00 respectively, I am responsible for awarding and executing of contracts in our office department.

For this reason I am given you 100% assurance that this transaction will be successful and genuinely done in your name as the right foreign contractor who executed contract job with South African Health department, I have the power and connections to place your name as the right person so that the ministry of health in South Africa will approve the payment in your good name without any delay.

I need your prompts response in order to set up the claim documents in your name as the right person who executed the said contract to enable the ministry approve the payment in your name.

Our sharing rate of this fund transaction is 50% for you and 50% for me which I will invest part of my share in your country under real estate, transportation and other lucrative ventures.

Thank and God bless you.

Mr.Dorrick Ntala
Private Mail: [email protected]
Call me on: +27847632947
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217177 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:37 am
From Mr.Dorrick Ntala - [email protected]

Dear.XXX

Thanks for your mail with clear details, It is my pleasure to receive your mail in respect of this fund claim as my partner and as the right person that execute the contract.

I got your email address in the internet when i was searching for good investor to assist me in this transaction that is why you receive my proposal.

I need a trusted someone who will work with me so that hence the fund $35,000,000.00 is transferred to his or her bank account there will be no problem for me to get my share.

The sharing ratio is 50% for my and 50% for you, we have to agree on this terms before we proceed further.

However, I need your person details to enable set up all the claim documents in your name as the right person who execute the contract in the Ministry and stand to receive the fund.

With my mother's position in the Ministry and contact she will ensure that everything is worked out fine in a way that there will be no problem from my side and yours at the end.

Your details needed are as below.
Full Names
Residential Address
Nationality
Id Copy
Mobile No
Fax No
Occupation
Monthly Income
Next of Kin
City & Country.

All the above details are highly needed to enable me proceed immediately and will get back to you within 48 hours for the next step.

Please I need a serious person in this deal for success not a time waster, you should keep this transaction top secrete between me and you.

Please be 100% sure that this transaction is legal and legitimate; It is 100% risk free indeed.

I look forward to receive your urgent response and details, Call me on the below number for more details if any.
Regards
Mr.Dorrick Ntala
Tel:+27620664396

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217329 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:38 pm
XXX

Thanks for your mail with clear details, I will prepare our partnership agreement and send it to you before we proceed.

Do expect my mail tomorrow and the arrangment tomorrow.
Regards
Mr.Dorrick Ntala

#219936 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:34 am
XXX

I received your mail this morning there is no problem about the transaction, I was very busy since weeks trying to get all the necessary documents and arrangment in order, I have already obtained all the needed documents involve in wire transfer.

I am glad to inform you that i and my lawyer have finalized all the transaction arrangment today, the fund have been approved for final transfer to your bank account in XXX by South African National Treasury.

The South African National Treasury where the $35 Million is requested for Legalization Certificate of the fund in your name before it will be transfer into your bank account in XXX which is the only document remaining for now.

They requested for $10,000 to obtain the Legalization Certificate , Right now I have spent over $30,000 already for all the paper work, under ground work and lawyer service fee ,all the cash in my hand which I cannot be able to raise all the $10,000 at this point.

However I will try all I can to raise $7000 while I need assistant from you for the balance of $3,000, Once we pay the Legalization Certificate to the National Treasury our fund $35 Million will be transfer into your bank account in XXX within 48 hours and you must receive it into your bank account in your country within 3 to 5 days without any delay.

we are given 7 days only to pay the fee, I wait for your urgent mail soonest.
Regards
Mr.Dorrick Ntala
Tel: +27620664396

#220021 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:00 pm
Dear.XXX

Thanks for your mail with clear details, I really appreciate your understanding to my mail, I called you today morning after sending the transaction update to you but you did not answer the phone that is why i sent text message to you phone.

Kindly send the $3000 to South Africa by Wire Transfer to the below bank account.

BANK NAME: ABSA BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
ACCOUNT NUMBER:9293053821
ACCOUNT BENEFICIARY: KENEDY JEFF. E
BANK ADDRESS:24 VOORTREKKER STREET ALBERTON CITY
SWIFT CODE:ABSAZAJJ
BRANCH CODE:632005
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 89 SAXON HOF FLORENTIA ALBERTON

I am doing my best to have my own $7000 on Thursday this week please try as much as you can to wire the $3000 to the above bank details tomorrow being and send the wire transfer receipt to me for confirmation.

I will give you a call tomorrow, Waiting for your urgent response.
Regards

Mr.Dorrick Ntala

#220202 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:11 am
Dear.XXX
How are you today, I am still waiting to receive the payment receipt.
Thanks

Mr.Dorrick Ntala

#227045 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:47 am
Dear.XXX

How are you today, I have done my best to raise up to $8700 , I need the balance of $1300 only from you so that our transaction will be completed without any delay.

I cannot raise any more money so try all you can to help me with the $1300 so that our fund $35 Million will be transferred into your bank account in XXX within 3 to 5 days only

The amount needed for the Legalization Certificate of this fund in your name in your name is $10,000 now i have $8700 please do whatever you can to help me with the balance of $1300 only.

I know that $1300 is a big money but try and help me out, if you will borrow it and send to me please do it as soon as possible because delay is not good at all.

I wait for your mail.

Thanks
Mr.Dorrict Ntala