Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216586 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:40 pm
I have being waiting for your update since yesterday, please get back to me.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219683 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:30 pm
I have completed the change of ownership with my money send me your mailing address for the siftment.

I have obtained the change of ownership certificate with my own money so we can proceed with our gold transaction do send me your mailing address for the shipment.

I`ll be looking forward to read from you.

Thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219766 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:21 am
I`ve confirmed your address and the diplomat will depart from kotoka international airport on 21th of september 2014 @ 18:30gmt but you will pay the delivery charges to him on arrival in your country,do get back to me confirming this before his departure.

i`ll be looking forward to read from you

thanks

philip

#219830 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:22 am
Dear XXX,

The total amount for delivery cost according to him is the sum of :$27,000.000, please this man will be in XXX by Monday because he is taking off from here tomorrow .

Am looking forward to have a good transaction with you meanwhile, have you make any arrangement for a Gold buyer you will buy the Gold from you once you receive it from the diplomat.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards

Philip

#219946 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:28 am
many thanks for your understanding it`s twenty seven thousand , though he departed yesterday and must be in XXX before the end of today.

#219978 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:36 am
i`m waiting to hear from him as-well so lets wait for a while to see if he will call you of my line.

#220211 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:49 am
Dear XXX,

Hope you are doing well and good, i had called several times this morning but you never picked, i called to inform you that the diplomat will be coming into XXX by 11am flight and she will need you to meet her up with the delivery charges so she can pay for the shipment clearance on arrival, i`ve just been informed that the first diplomat has handed over the Gold package to another female delivery agent who has booked a flight already to meet you in XXX in few hours from now with the Gold.

I want you to understand that what this people is caring is wort millions and we should handle them with care because i wouldn`t want to come back to Africa with the Gold package.
Please be very ready to meet her on arrival with the delivery charges so she can hand over the package to you on arrival at the airport.

Do call me for more information:+233546186104

Thanks
Philip

#228675 by AlanJones Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:01 am
Hello XXX,
Why silence all this while are you not ready again to buy the gold?

#228811 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:02 am
But can you just go western union money transfer and pay only 3,700$ to make me sure that yes you are really ready for it because last time you make me to think that i may not get my money and my Gold will also may lose.