Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218181 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:09 am
Dear XXX ,
How are you doing ? I just heard from the bank this day that they have
sent to you the payment notification requiring to act accordingly .
Please you needs not to delay the bank demand from you . It is
testimonial clearance enabling the bank to effectively transfer the
fund smoothly into your bank account as nominated.

Sincerely Yours,
Hon. David Mark.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218186 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:23 am
Please you have given you the payment direction on how to pay the money .
Please should have patient and do not mention weakness of systematic communication. please the bank keep you informed that you should pay the sum as stated ; Note: you are require to pay a sum of € 3500 payment charge clearance to our Bank through our staff responsible Mr. Okpara Chinedu Matthew by Western union money transfer for instant payment to your beneficiary bank. This is purely our Banking financial policy.

Please I should to hearing from you that you could not received the bank attached payment notification early , I know you have capacity to handle the payment cordially . Please work cooperatively . If you want the bank can invite for this payment exercise but I pushing the bank to work out the procession without inviting you to save time for you .

Dear XXX ,

Please the bank has given you the payment direction on how to pay the money .

Please should have patient and do not mention weakness of systematic communication. please the bank keep you informed that you should pay the sum as stated ; Note: you are require to pay a sum of € 3500 payment charge clearance to our Bank through our staff responsible Mr. Okpara Chinedu Matthew by Western union money transfer for instant payment to your beneficiary bank. This is purely our Banking financial policy.

Please I should to hearing from you that you could not received the bank attached payment notification early , I know you have capacity to handle the payment cordially . Please work cooperatively . If you want the bank can invite for this payment exercise but I pushing the bank to work out the procession without inviting you to save time for you .

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218218 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:00 pm
Dear XXX ,
Thanks very much .
I will let the bank send the account .
Prefer you work according to the bank order .
The bank require you to send the money by western union transfer it shows the serious services to enable them act according to the bank urgency required. Also, sending money through Telegraphic transfer (T/T) it will takes three days aleast . Owing to the bank regulations to tackle their activities compulsorily . I believed that you send the money by western union transfer to speedy up the bank working standard to favour progressively . Please consider the bank option and send the money through western union transfer the bank directed . I need your prompt co-operation to send the money through Western union Transfer to avoid unnecessary delay on your side . Please I will like you to call me through this Phone Number 0022891330702 for more active guidance or guideline.

Sincerely Yours,
Hon. David Mark.

#218235 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:19 pm
Dear XXX ,
Herein the responsible account to send sum of Euros 3500.

UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE
BENEFICIARY NEME; ENYINNAYA ELVIS FELIX
ACCOUNT NUMBER; 320442958020000
SWIFT CODE; UNTB TG TG
BANQUE CODE; T0009
GUICHET CODE;01032
CPTE NUMBER; 044295020000
CLE RIB; 63
IBAN : TG53 TG009 01032 044295020000 82

BANK ADDRESS;UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE
BD CIRCULAIRE BP 359 LOME - TOGO

#218489 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:30 am
Dear XXX,
Compliment of the day .
Thanks for your effort . I want to know you have send the money .
If you have sent the money please send the payment telegraphic transfer copy .
Have a nice day and I look forward receiving your prompt response .
Sincerely Yours,
Hon. David Mark.

#219081 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:13 am
Dear XXX ,
How are you today ?
I know your feeling about this transaction because it was not orderly presented to you . Now i want you to have fund transfer to you through European correspondent financial bank . Even you can visit the European affiliate office to see the fund already approved on your behalf as beneficiary . My dear XXX , no way out now the fund can be changed to another person's ownership accept you . Please do me favor to act on . The corresponding bank affiliate is ready to transfer money to you through your beneficiary . I beg you to act to see the European financial house send the money your nominated bank account as recorded.

#219214 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:32 am
I want you to see the evidence of fund existence that was why wrote to inform that you will be contacted from the Europen CORRESSPONDENCE FINANCIAL HOUSE . You will be contacted soonest .

#219985 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:17 pm
Dear XXX ,
How are you doing ?
Have foreign Corresponding financial house contacted you?
We head that you made a business trip .
You have attend to the foreign corresponding financial house to enable the foreign corresponding financial house contact you efficiently for effective transfer of the inheritance to you.

I wait for your urgent response .

Hon. David Mark.

#220053 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:35 am
Ok thanks . They will contact you as expected this week .

#220304 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:13 am
Dear XXX ,
How is your today?
Please I want to let you why ignoring or rejecting our bank
correspondence in Europe message by Director In-charge of the
remittance operation department Mr. Sylvester Miguel. He complained
that He called you on phone and you refused to give Him Attention.
Please try your best possible to attend to him to enhance the urgent
transfer of the inheritance into your bank account agreed on.
Please response according making the retransfer of the inheritance
urgent and successful.
Sincerely Yours,
Hon. David Mark.