Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219722 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:25 am
Dear Partner XXX,
Please can you update me what is going on regarding the funds transfer to your bank account, your silent is not good to me because you know your position very well in this project. I am in dark as it is now let me know if you have finalize everything with our bank head quarters.
I will be expecting your reply.
Sincerely,
Mr. Benjamin.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220015 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:18 pm
Dear Partner XXX,

I am speechless since I received your email yesterday which have spoils my day and through all the day I could not concentrate at my office as a human being which this have make my pressure so high that could course another bad thing because is all my hope, your message has come as shocked to me because I don’t know the reason of you quieting from this project, I am writing this message with heave hart. I have read your message more than 20 times without believing it. I told you all my situations here and the reason of me striking this deal just to regain my financial status.

It is this evening that my wife notice that I am not with myself which she was asking me about the quite time and I explain all to her which she encourage me and give me a word of advice as my real wife before I have the feeling and the mind to write to you, if not I have a good wife, my dear I will have been in the hospital because of too much thinking that will result another bad thing.

Please my dear, please as you know that our plan and hope is to have this fund in your bank account, please i am begging you with the name of God to try your best and send the money so that this project will be completed, you know very well that my hands are tired as i cannot be directly connected to this fund which was the reason i offer you 45% of the total amount for your help, please do not betray my trust in you because all the entire documents concerning the funds are now in your name which cannot be change again. I promise you will have this money back once the funds get to your bank account.

I will be waiting for your positive response from you.

Sincerely,
Mr. Benjamin.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.