Information on romance scams and scammers.
#220016 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:21 pm
Hello Sweet, how are you doing? and to you to cold me a child or you cold me a little boys what do mean by that ? what i that i see your pic and i like it and i said that this is the kind of the person i needed to my life that is why i come to you babe and when ever i look the pic i feel you. and please babe do not take me as the little boy try to understand how i feel about you and i love you with all my heart babe. please babe try to consider the feelings i have for you sweet baby .
Kiss and Hugs
Love you.
Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220083 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:46 pm
Hello honey,

How nice it is to have you in my life, you are my everything, and I mean my everything. I still remember the first time we met; it was like a puppy going home for the first time after being in the pound for days,The long waiting was finally over. When our eyes met, it was like I knew from that day on that you were the one I would spend the rest of my life with.

I know we have problems, and everybody does - that means I will not give up on us or you, I love you so damn much and I can't stand being away from you, sleeping without you. Just having you there reassures me that everything will be alright.

You are like God's dove, so beautiful, so pretty, so loving, caring, and that's what I love, the fact that you love me for who I am, not what you want me to become. Thank you, God, for this special woman, you gave me - I can't thank him enough for the love and beauty that I found.

Yes, I know that we have never fought anything in common and won and now I'm going to fight for this love to get stronger than ever, and in time it will. Nothing can keep me from you, not even death, because with death, I bring you with me in my heart and in my soul.

With love,
Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220196 by scooby101 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:02 am
Hello babe , how are you doing today?
I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your messager. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I�m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you. and I love you from now until death do us part. Right now, you living so far away from me is killing me, but I know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. And, you are trying to get things straight so we can live all this we are doing and let us spend a lifetime together. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. The love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a long time and I am just at a lost for words when it comes to you. I just wish that their was another way that we could be together without living so far apart right at the time being. I want you to know that I love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change that about how I feel...I love you.
God bless,
Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#245207 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:35 am
Honey how are you doing honey? I hope you are okay for me, sweetheart I have never hear from since all this days what is going on and I really miss you so much my love please come back to me where are you ?
God Bless

Best / Regards

Eric Your Honey

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#256712 by AlanJones Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:15 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you doing ? I hope all is well , I'm try to know what is happened because is so long now that I have never heir from you since I receive your mail lest I don't know what is going on again. and what I needed is your information so the deal will Carry on ...now that is what I want.please Sir I come Again I needed you to Assistance me for the deal and I want you know that you have your 30% for the deal after everything. Now If your interest for this deal what I really needed from you is personal information to on for the deal Sir.
Please get back to me via my private email ID: [email protected]

Thanks

Best / Regards

Mr. Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#257209 by AlanJones Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:33 am
Dear Sir, Is me Eric Johnson is so long we have never talk what is the problem? please I need to know what is going on dear .and the business is going on here but we have never hear from you since then that what make me remind it to you again, please let me know if you are still interested for the deal so i will let them to go on for the transaction. and remember that all the document of the business was under your Name. and I will not like you to disappoint me and all I need is for the money to be transferred to your Account . and I needed your personal mobile phone number so we can talk to the best of your understanding.

Thanks
Best / Regards
Mr.Eric.

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#257370 by AlanJones Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:27 pm
Hello XXX

Thank you for your response, that's the business transaction we have dicausing about last year wish I told you that I have money transfer that I want to transfer to your Account .and I have already do the document by your name as the next of kin, I not XXX? I will like us to reason together and join hand together mover this money to your country.

Thanks

Best / Regards
Mr.Eric Johnson.

Best / Regards
Mr.Eric.

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#263519 by AlanJones Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:05 am
Other Email: [email protected]

Dear XXX,

How are you doing ? I hope all is well , I 'm understanding what mean but I'm try to know what is happened believer me is not as you think. I'm try to let you know what this business will lead you for happiness. and what I needed is your information so that the deal will Carry on ...now that is what I want from you.please Sir I come Again I needed you to Assistance me for the deal and I want you know that you have your 30% of your our for the deal after everything. Now If your interest for this transaction what I really needed from you is personal information to this.
Please get back to me via my private email ID: [email protected]

Thanks

Best / Regards

Mr. Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#263520 by AlanJones Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:06 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for mail me,and I know that you can't understanding,but I sure you that you be the happiness person soon if you can fellow up for this transaction you will never regret for that. and I am wanting for the information I needed.

Thanks

Best / Regards

Mr. Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#263521 by AlanJones Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:06 am
Dear XXX,
How are you and how is your family? I hope all is well ,I am very sorry to delay Thank you swift respond and also happy that you are understanding now let me be honest with you this transaction is deal Please if you are willing to receive the money or have heat to do the deal I promise you that you have never regret it I sure you for that. and the most important to you to get the heat I will make the arrangement here with the Global Diplomatic courier Service, witch the total sum of ($10,300.000.00 U.S Dollars) down to your home address in your country and i will take care of all the expenses here in Africa but as soon as the Diplomats arrive your country, with the Consignment, you will assist them. Please let we forgather bout the Eric you now last do the business .

To this effect, I hereby wait your urgent response.

Regards,

Mr Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]