Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#219390 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:16 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +60192393601, +60327154092 & +60102579546

APPLY FOR LOAN

Personal Loans?
Business Loans?
Mortgage loans?
Agricultural and project funding?
Do you need Financial assistance of any kind?

We give out loans at 2.69% APR. Pay nothing for 6 months.

Contact us for details.

GFR Newsletter
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219392 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:18 am
From GFR LOANS SDN - [email protected]

Hello XXX,

Thanks for your reading my ad’s. I understand you would like to get a loan? I'm able to arrange better and faster loans for my clients depending on their choices either short or long term loans; I can also arrange for a personal, business and Investment loan for you and have it get to you as soon as you need it. The loan can also be on a Secured or Unsecured basics in terms of negotiations.

In the New World today with Poor/Bad Credit History, Bankruptcy, Late Bills, High Interest Loans and other many forms of financial setbacks most of us feel it’s impossible to obtain Finance/Loans and that all offers which seems too good to be true because they are not! But let me prove you wrong. Whatever reason you need to borrow - Business Setup, Business Expansion, Debt consolidation, Home improvements or a family holiday, you name it and it’s yours just on your signature.

Accept a low rate of 2.69% personal loan for your new car, Debt Consolidation, Home improvements, family holiday, marriage purposes etc. I can provide you with any purpose loans to base on a collateral free package and would be calculated for your Annual and breakdown monthly on repayment because we are register agent and company existing in Malaysia. I work with one of the largest financial advisory institutions in Malaysia currently offering over 26 banks:

For us to proceed, I'll need these details below from you:

Amount needed:
Loan Duration:
Loan Purpose:
Telephone #:

Please feel free to ask any question as we are here to provide you an answer to the best of our knowledge and satisfying your mind.

Please do write us back, Enjoy your day.

Yours Truly,
Michael Pengasi

Contact infomation:
#56 Jalan Damai, 11th Floor Kuala Lumpur, 50101 Malaysia 24 Hrs Line: +60 16 231 8592
Office Line: +60 19 239 3601 Tel / Fax: +60 32 7154092 Email: [email protected]
Note: We also have affliate offices in America, Asia & Europe

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. if you have received this message in error please delete it and any files transmitted with it.
Any opinion expressed in this message may be those of the author and not necessary those of the company. The company accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contain herein. This message is not intended to create legal relationship between the company and the recipient.
Although we have taken steps to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, Global Forex Resource Sdn accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by computer virus and would advise you to carry out your own virus checks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219734 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:50 am
Hello XXX,

Please find below attachment for your record, also verify and make sure environment is safe before printing or opening it because it our vital documents.

If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Truly,
Michael Pengasi

Contact infomation:
#56 Jalan Damai, 11th Floor Kuala Lumpur, 50101 Malaysia 24 Hrs Line: +60 16 231 8592

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. if you have received this message in error please delete it and any files transmitted with it.
Any opinion expressed in this message may be those of the author and not necessary those of the company. The company accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contain herein. This message is not intended to create legal relationship between the company and the recipient.
Although we have taken steps to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, Global Forex Resource Sdn accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by computer virus and would advise you to carry out your own virus checks

#219947 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:34 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for your email. I have received your request for loan. Requesting loan from our company can be secured and unsecured in terms of negotiation but will be able to provide this fund to you as soon as you get approved. Once you are in agreement with my terms and condition then we can go ahead to calculate your monthly repayment for you in other to suit your needs. I will arrange for the loan to you for personally for your usage for in number of years stipulated as that would be comfortable enough to return total funds back to us.

As soon as we proceed, the amount of $798,956.20 USD would be wired to your account as we shall send you local bank pre advice about incoming funds so as not to have problem of clarifications. The funds here are wired in foreign standard currency USD.

Below are the Criteria’s / terms.

Criterias
- Borrower must be above 18 years.
- Borrower must have a valid ID. (2 Forms of ID are required)
- Borrower must earn a reasonable amount monthly.
- Borrower should be ready to sign the loan Contract/Agreement papers affiliated to the loan during the process.
- Borrower should be ready to sign pay for the cost incurred during the loan proceedings
- Borrower Must Agree to the Loan Terms and Conditions.
- Borrower must have a bank account in his country of residence

For a Personal Loan
- Choose Between $5,000 and $250,000 US Dollars
- Choose Between 1 and 20 years to Repay
- Accept a Low APR of 3%

For a Business Loan
- Choose Between $50,000 and $50,000,000 US Dollars
- Choose Between 1 and 25 years to Repay
- Accept a Low APR of 3%

Your Loans Package.
- Loan Amount: $798,956.20 USD
- APR & Duration: 2.69% & 5 Years
- Purpose of Loan: Business Loan

If you are satisfied with these procedures kindly send us a mail to advance quickly with scan copy of any document short listed below.

1. National ID card
2. National Passport
3. Drivers License
4. Any Utility bill bearing your name and address

Thanks for your time and I await your response. Once you have replied with the details (Scan Copy via email) above, we can proceed right away to calculation how your payment plan will look like after I have sent you a loan application form to fill. I will call you at my earliest convenience Please feel free to call me if you would like us to have a discussion. Enjoy the day.

Yours Truly,

Michael Pengasi

Contact infomation:

#220026 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:42 pm
Hello XXX,

Thanks for responding to my email and also to inform you about reciept of your ID. I can arrange for a personal or business loan for you and have it get to you as soon as you need it just on your signature because it’s could either be Secured or Unsecured basis (either collateral or not) depending on how long you need it for.

In mean time, your loan repayment plan would be calculated before we get approval for loan transfer and therefore you are required to provide us with the following details to begin processing. I'll need these details below to check your credit score and estimate if your loans would be approved or not.

Full Name of Loan Seeker:
Home Address:
Permanent Resident Address:
Mailing Address:
Home Phone:
Mobile Phone:
Marital Status:
Name of Spouse:
Next of Kin:
Relationship:
Address of Next of Kin:
Phone Number of Next of Kin:
Work/Business Address:
Work Phone:
Employer:
Position
Monthly Income after Tax:
Annual Income
Amount needed:
Loan Duration:
Loan Purpose:

Thanks for your time and I await your response. Once you have replied with the details above, we can proceed right away. I will call you at my earliest convenience Please feel free to call me if you would like us to have a discussion. Enjoy the day.

NB: An official loan application form is attached to this email upon demand for clients who have printer at home, to enable you download fill up and rescan back to us, if you don’t have such service kindly fill up via email text and we can process with the details.

Yours Truly,
Michael Pengasi

Contact infomation:

#220155 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:55 am
Dear XXX,

To your recent email and loan application, I received your identity/LAF which would be used in opening a file for you in our establishment. I will able to provide support financing for your needs provided you will able to make repayment back to us when due. For now we are good to go and this is what we have for you on $800,000.00 USD loan scheme, we do hope you would be satisfied with these arrangements. I have below the Terms and Conditions for the loan and I need your acceptance before we can proceed.

LOAN AGREEMENT AND LOAN TERMS

I Mr. Michael Pengasi hereby acknowledge and confirm that I am lending out the sum of $800,000.00 USD to the following beneficiary:

APPLICANT'S DETAILS:
Name of Applicant: XXX
Address of Applicant: XXX
Tel: XXX
Sex: XXX
Amount: $800,000.00 USD
Loan Duration: 10 Years (120 Months)

LOAN TERMS
The loan repayment is based on a monthly installment pay plan, further more the loan repayment is inclusive of the loan capital, total interest paid and fees. The loan duration period is for 120 months. Below is the loan breakdown and repayment schedule and it’s important you accept this terms so we can proceed further.

Monthly Repayment Plan.
Finance: $798,956.20 USD
Adjusted Balance: $800,000.00 USD
Term: 10 years (120 months)
Professional Fee: $947.82 USD
APR: 2.69%
Grace Period: 90 Days
Number of Payments: 120 x
Monthly Repayment: $7,600.98
Total Interest Paid: $113,161.37
Total Repayment after end of Term: $912,117.57 USD

NB: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 119 payments of $7,600.98 plus a final payment of $7,600.95. If you agree to the loan terms and repayment plan as stated above, then we are to proceed to the funds transfer stage. I usually transfer funds by bank wire transfer and therefore you will have to supply the information below:

Bank Name:
Address:
Account Name:
Account Number:
Account Type:
Routing Number:
Swift Number:

Let me know if this is satisfied so I can be able to do the wire transfer by Friday after my solicitor have drawn up a loan financier contract for us to sign if you agree to the Terms and Conditions, Have a nice day.

Yours Truly

Michael Pengasi

Contact infomation:

#220290 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:05 am
Dear XXX

Thanks for your email and the required information requested by us. I received your bank coordinates which I have attached in your file created for you in our establishment. We are getting towards the closing stage of this transaction and the next step is the Legal Contract Bonding stage. I have informed my solicitor about our deal because there’s need to draft a loan contract agreement for us to sign to make loan issuing approved from treasury house.

You are required to contact Barr. Surin Sangolis (My Solicitor) of the Kajji Assam & Co in Malaysia via his email: [email protected], [email protected], you are to tell him that I have instructed you to contact him with regards to our transaction. Once you have this done, you are required to get back to me, and my solicitor will prepare the loan contract document ready for us to sign.

After we have signed the documents, the next step would be to have your approved loan funds wired to your bank account.

NB:
Contact My Solicitor: [email protected]
Barr Surin Sangolis Esq. (Principal Partner)
Chamber: Kajji Assam & Co.
Suite 28E, 20th Floor
Bangunan Mni, Jalan
Melaka 50100
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Tel/Fax: +60 10 257 9546 (Hunting Line)
E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Yours Truly,

Michael Pengasi

Contact infomation:

#220444 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:00 am
From Kajji Assam Solicitors - [email protected]

Kajji Assam & Co.
Desk of Surin Sangolis
Barrister & Solicitor
25th September, 2014
11:09 Am (Local time)
TEL/FAX: (601) 02 579 546

ATTENTION: XXX,

This is to confirm receipt of financier email Mr. Michael Pengasi. I have spoken to your financier regarding this morning. Your loan request would be wired to your account as soon as agreement is signed, I will be arranging for this Loan agreement papers today.

I have also requested for a copy of your file from your financier, I have received from Global Forex Resources recently no issue on that.

I will get back you hopefully by 2or 3 working days whereby agreement contract papers will ready for your signing and your financier so I can indicate my signature and stamp for approval process, reason for this is to protect our country economy funds and restrictions of transfer because it’s usually a huge amount of money converted to our local currency. This has to be placed with an attorney as witness accounting to the constitution guiding funds disbursement here in Malaysia in case of financier mortification.

Thanks for your understanding.

Please confirm receipt of this email.

Yours In-service

Barr Surin Sangolis Esq. (Principal Partner)

Kajji Assam & Co. Solicitors
Office hours Monday - Friday 09:00 Am until 05:00 Pm Saturdays 09:00 Am until 12:00 noon. Appointment can be arranged after normal office hours and we are able to travel to meet clients, to suit our client's needs. KAJJI ASSAM & CO ©2013 Telephone (601) 02579 546. Email: [email protected]

#220630 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:09 pm
This email just sums up how stupid the scammer really is.

Hello XXX,

I have recieved your unreliable act of sending our vital documents online regarding scams.

It is indeed given you a 3days notice to remove such content or we shall sue you for demages of our reputuation.

Please illustrate if you have paid fees to us and we never carried our services.

I have filed a petition against and you should get your lawyer at standby because you will have to provide evidence.

Thank you
Michael Pengasi

Contact infomation:

I look forward to receiving the legal papers from the semi-literate moron in the next few days, that is if he can manage to find some crayons to write with and a small child to teach him how to write properly.