Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218429 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:21 pm
ATTENTION XXX,
I AM SORRY NOT TO HAVE WRITTEN YOU SINCE MORNING. IT IS DUE TO MANY WORKS I HAVE IN MY HAND. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THAT YOU HAVE RECIEVED THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM MR ROLAND BANNYOF THE FINANCE MINISTRY. BASED ON THIS, I AM SURE THAT ONCE THE MONEY IS RECIEVED, THEY DOCUMENTS WILL BE SECURED AND THEREAFTER THE TRANSFER WILL BE COMPLETED ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY THIS WEEK.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINOUS COPERATION.

DO UPDATE ME TODAY.

MRS KIBANI

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218594 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:44 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I HAVE NOW UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU MEARNT. I KNOW BECAUSE OF THE LARGE SCALE OF FRAUD AN SCAM ALL OVER THE WORD, YOUR LAWYER MUST HAVE ILL ADVICED YOU NOT TO TAKE PART IN THIS TRANSFER. SO TO CONVINCED YOU THAT IT IS FOR REAL. I WILL SOURCE FOR THE MONEY AND GET THE DOCUMENTS. AND THEREAFTER THE TRANSFER WILL BE DONE. BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME FEW MORE DAYS TO GET THE MONEY. OR IF I CANNOT DO THAT, I WILL ARRANGE SO THAT THE TRANSFER WILL BE DONE THROUGH OUR BANK THERE IN EUROPE OR THROUGH ONE OF OUR CORRESPONDENCE BANKS IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I BELIEVE WITH THIS, YOU WILL BE CONVINCED. ATLEAST WITH THAT, YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH AFRICA.

IN THIS REGARDS, IF YOU GIVE ME THE GO AHEAD, I WILL THEN START IT.

DO UPDATE ME NOW.

MRS KIBANI

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218595 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:45 am
I recieved the news with a shock. Mrs Kibani has earlier yesterday told me that you are nolonger interested in helping me. Ple what have i done wrong. Or what did your lawyer told you that makes you not to help an orphan like me? Please i will like to know. Please have a second thought and help me please.

Kadia

#218738 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:19 am
Dear Sir,
I go your mail. Yes i met Mrs Kibani this morning, she said since you do not want to send the money, she said she can source for the money and get the document. She said if she cannot get it, she will make plans from their sister bank outside africa so that the transfer will be done there. I like it that way. But she said she will like to hear from you first so that she will start it. So since you like it that way, just write her and tell her you will like it that way.
Just help me write her please so that she will start that arrangement.
Meanwhile attached is my picture. I will like to see yours.

Kadia

#218739 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:20 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I HAVE SEEN YOUR MAIL. I WILL WORK TOWARDS GETTING THE MONEY FOR THE DOCUMENTS. ONCE I GET IT AND SECURE THEM, I WILL SECURE THEM AND SEND THEM TO YOU BEFORE WE KNOW THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION. BUT IT HAS TO BE EARLY NEXT WEEK.
THANK YOU FOR STILL BEING INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT KADIA NOTMINDING THE ADVICE FROM YOUR LAWYER.
MRS KIBANI

#218815 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:04 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I WILL DO MY BEST TO SEE THAT EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FINE BY NEXT WEEK.
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.

MRS KIBANI

#219051 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:21 am
Dear XXX
Good morning sir. Hope you and your family are okay? I have seen the picture you sent. You are looking very handsome. Please who are those two ladys beside you? Are they your wives or your daughters or friends?.
Yes Mrs kibani told me that you have contacted her and she is making effort to get the money for the documents and to see that the transfer moves. I am happy for that. I will strill try and see her today.
Please i want to beg you for something. Please i want you to help me with a little money. I have not been feeding well for some time now. Things are very hard for me. I was thinking that the transfer would finish last week. But since it could not finished, i am now strungling to eat. Mrs Kibani helped me the other day with little money for food. And now the money has finished. And this week will be really tough for me since i do not have money. Therefore i am on my knees begging you to help me with some money for my feeding. I will really appreciate it.
Please let me know your mind.

#219229 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:10 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I AM REALLY WORKING VERY HARD TO GET THE DOCUMENTS. TODAY I PAID IN PART OF THE MONEY NEEDED FOR ONE OF THE DOCUMENTS. SO BY WEDNESDAY IT WILL BE OUT AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU FOR YOUR PERUSAL.

MEANWHILE KADIA TOLD ME THAT YOU PROMISED TO SEND ABOUT US500 TO HER FOR HER UPKEEK. THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR CARING. SHE IS REALLY SUFFERING NOW. AND THIS IS THE REASON I AM DOING ALL MY BEST TO SEE THAT WE ARE THROUGH WITH THIS TRANSFER. AS SHE REQUESTED FOR AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO SEND TO HER. BASED ON THIS, YOU CAN SEND IT INTO THAT ACCOUNT THAT WAS PROVIDED BY THE REVENUE CONSULTANT OFFICER OF THE FINIANCE. ONCE YOU SEND IT ON THAT ACCOUNT, SHE WILL COLLECT IT FROM THE MAN. ALSO AFTER SENDING THE MONEY, JUST SEND TO MY THE PAYMENT PROOF OR CONFIRMATION.

FINALLY BY TOMORROW, I WILL UPDATE YOU THE MORE CONCERNING THE DOCUMENTS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINIOUS COPERATION.

MRS KIBANI

#219240 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:18 am
Dear Sir,
Good morning sir. Hope you are fine. I met Mrs Kibani yesterday, she said you can pay in the money into that account the finance ministry gave you. She said once you pay it and send document which you used in sending it, i will go and meet the man and collect the money. So please i am on my knees begging you, just do all you can today to help me with the 500 dollars. This are really difficult for me. I could not eat yesterday due to i have no money and noting at home. Please try and be like a father to me now that my parents are no longer alife. Please help me today.
I hope to hear your good news today.

Kadia

#219377 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:04 am
Please why o change did you decide to change your mind after you had promised to help me? I cannot believe it. Please try and help me.
I say Mrs Kibani this evening, she said one of the documents will be out tomorrow. I am happy for that. Please think about it and find out a way to help me tomorrow.
Just try.

Miss kadia

#219514 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:48 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I HAVE SECURED THE FIRST DOCUMENT. ATTACHED IS THE DOCUMENT. GO THROUGH IT. I WILL UPDATE YOU TOMORROW ON THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION.
MRS KIBANI

#219521 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
ATTENTION XXX,
THAT IS WHAT I AM WORKING AT. I AM MAKING ARRANGEMENT SO THAT ONE OF OUR CORRESPONDENCE BANKS OVER SEAS WILL DO THE TRANSFER. WELL WHATEVER BE THE DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS, I WILL LET YOU KNOW BY TOMORROW. ALSO I AM WORKING ON THE SECOND DOCUMENT TOMORROW.

MRS KIBANI

#219640 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:34 am
Dear Sir,
Mrs Kibani told me that you are insulting her. Please i am on my knees begging you, do not quarell with her. You know she lost her husband and because of that, she is always angry. Please leave her. Just be patient with her because of me.
Thank you.

Kadia

#220027 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:48 pm
From Thomas Moore Private Bank - [email protected]

Dr. Baker .E. Swissman
Accounting Department
Thomas Moore Main Building
68 Mitchell St SW,
Atlanta, GA 30303
Tel:+1(888)-918-8539.

Date:22/09/2014

Attention: XXX,

RE: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER.

We wish to inform you that, we received a payment instruction from Banque Atlantique Abidjan, Cote Divoire, in respect of the release the deposited funds ($3,000,000.00) that's currently in our custody. Before we shall proceed with the release of the funds to you as the acting beneficiary of the funds, you have to fill and return back this form, to enable us commence on your transaction.

APPLICATION FORM (A).

1. Full Name:......................................................................................................................................

2. Age:.................................................................................................................................................

3. Occupation:.....................................................................................................................................

4. Contact Address:...........................................................................................................................

5. Contact Telephone & Fax Number:.............................................................................................

6. State & Country Zip Code:............................................................................................................

7. Nationality:.......................................................................................................................................

8. Amount Expected:..........................................................................................................................

9. Attached a Scan copy of your Passport Photograph for identification reason

10: Source of Funds:............................................................................................................................

11. Next of Kin:......................................................................................................................................

12. Address of Next of Kin:...................................................................................................................

As soon as we receive all these requested informations from you, we shall commence on your transaction.

We are here to serve you better.

Your's in Service,
Dr. Baker .E. Swissman.
Accounting Department
Thomas Moore Main Building
68 Mitchell St SW,
Atlanta, GA 30303
U.S.A
--------------------------------------------------------DISCLAIMER-----------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail contains confidential information or information’s belonging to and is intended solely for the addressee. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. THOMAS MOORE PRIVATE BANK shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion. Consider the environment before printing this email. THOMAS MOORE PRIVATE BANK and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates each reserve the right to monitor all email communications through its networks.

------------------------------------------------END OF DISCLAIMER------------------------------------------------------------

#220048 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:24 am
ATTENTION XXX,
THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING MY APOLOGY. PLEASE HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THE BANK FROM UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?. MEANWHILE KADIA HAS BEEN SICK FOR SOME TIME NOW, SO DO WRITE HER AND SYMPATHISE WITH HER.
THANK YOU.

MRS KIBANI