Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213462 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:02 pm
From Hilmi Zainuddin - [email protected] - Google+ profile shows the name "MORRISON P GOODMAN"
Other Email: [email protected]

Sir,

Did you instruct Mr Andrey Vedikhin to take over your US$21.5million transferred from United Bank of Africa (UBA) ? Kindly see the attached international passport of this gentleman calming to be your partners as they have push one Morris Hayes out but we got to save your transaction with the report from Her Majesty Treasury. We are aware that this money was transferred from UBA and your US$21.5million is still hanging to be transferred from attached Bank Guarantee worth Five Hundred Million Euros €500,000,000.00 which is supposed to be re-assigned to you.

Kindly notify me if you know this person by looking at the passports attached so that i can release and instruct the bank to process the payment of $21.5million to him as he claimed to know you and that the money should be re-assign tto him.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin
For Her Majesty Treasury.

Also attached is a PDF with a number of fake bank transfer screen shots.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213463 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:03 pm
Mr XXX

Sir,

Your funds $21.5million with United Bank Of Africa (UBA) was transferred out and this Mr Andrey Vedikhin claim to be your representative and said you have asked him to transfer the funds to his personal account.

Confirm this to us so that we can pay him.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216952 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:50 am
From Hilmi Zainuddin - [email protected]

Sir,

Dear XXX

Urgently send your receiving bank information and personal information for the transfer of your $21.5million.

Bank name:
Address:
Swift code:
Account:
Iban no:
Beneficiary name.

Immediately i receive this information from you, i will process the transfer of your funds into your account. Note before transfer will be completed you must procure a crown court Affidavit for Reclaim and Administration of funds. Respond urgently.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.186.46
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#217150 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:04 am
Sir,

Dear XXX

In response to your email with your full banking coordinates, we have processed your payment of $21.5million. Enclosed attachments are the Transfer Ticket and Certificate of Irrevocable Payment by Her Majesty Treasury. The transfer ticket has stated that we can complete in your account on the 5th of September 2014 instant cash, same value and same day.

Therefore, before the Santander Bank can transfer the funds which are strictly bonded and secured in your favour you are compelled to obtain the Affidavit of Reclaim and Funds Administration from the Crown Court of London. It is only upon the issuance of this Affidavit and submitted to the bank, that the bank will transfer the funds into your account without delay.

This Affidavit can be procured for you on proxy due to the short notice so that we can meet up the payment date of your $21.5million on the 5th September, 2014, therefore you are required by the laws of the United Kingdom to pay the procurement and issuance fee of the Affidavit of Reclaim and Funds Administration of Twenty One Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollars (US$21,500.00).

Upon this payment, the affidavit will be procured and copies will be sent to you and your funds will be transferred into your account. Note, this fee is not deductible because you must have the affidavit of reclaim and administration to permit deduction.

Finally, respond positively so that i can give you the account where to pay in the money so that our legal unit will procure the Affidavit for you. View the attached documents in your favour as i await your reply.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

Image Image

Also sent from the spoofed email address H M TREASURY UK - [email protected] with a reply-to: or [email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

#217173 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:14 am
Dear XXX

Below is the account for payment and ensure that payment is made today so that our legal unit will visit the court for your Affidavit today.

Bank name: Barclays Bank Plc
Address: Acorn House, 1st Floor, 36-38 Park Royal Road, London NW107JA
Swift code: BARCGB70
Iban No: GB70BARC20926010366021
sort No: 20-92-60
Account No: 10366021
Account name: Sutaka Uk Plc.

Kindly comply with payment today and attach the payment slip given to you by your bank immediately you have transferred the funds ($21,500.00). Also while filing your transfer form your local bank, your purpose of payment will be for "purchase of goods" to allow the bank credit the funds as soon as possible.

I await your urgent response so that i can inform the lawyers to be ready to visit the court. Attach payment slip immediately payment is made.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

#217196 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:57 am
Dear XXX

Your mail was received and i think i should give you an advise to abide with. Considering the illegal attempt made by (Andrey Vedikhin) to divert your funds by claiming to be your representative, this Mr (Andrey Vedikhin) was also a lawyer. Therefore, i am of the opinion that for this transaction to be successful without intrusion and delay, i advise you keep your lawyer and accountant out this transaction so that success will be achieved.

With my past experiences i have come to realize that personal financial dealings should be confidential and the duties of lawyer and accountant will be to contribute when beneficiary's funds are already secured in beneficiary's account. Therefore, it is imperative you consider the mandate of 5th September 2014 and it is my sincere advise that you comply with the payment for the Affidavit by tomorrow so that we can conclude the transaction on the stated date in the transfer ticket.

Finally, handle this transaction alone without involving any second or third party as we do not want any interception and illegal claim and that is why we advise beneficiary to treat this matter alone as you can never trust any human considering the amount involve in this transaction. Finally, do your best to make payment tomorrow and follow my instructions to avoid any misdirection of funds.

You have our absolute protection to guide your funds until they reflect in your account on the said date. Respond positively and follow my instructions.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

#217231 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:18 pm
Dear XXX

Your mail was received. Our duty is to release your funds and it is your duty as well to know your risk weighted approach.

Thank you for your understanding as i shall be expecting the payment slip tomorrow been the 2nd September 2014 so that our mandate of 5th will be achieved.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

#217372 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:42 am
Dear XXX

Thank you for your update. This is to inform you that your payment file will remain open until 5th and endeavour to comply before 5th.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

#217387 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:26 am
Dear XXX

It is very important you provide your private mobile telephone number for update in this transaction.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

#219975 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:29 am
Dear XXX

This is to inform you that your payment file is still open and it is important you claim your funds.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

#220057 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:48 am
Dear XXX

Your mail was received. We can send money order as requested but you must take charge of the courier fee, customs clearance and insurance. This money order can get to you within 48hours. One thousand pounds (£1,000.00) is only required.

We need your full postal address.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

#220181 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:54 am
Dear XXX

Your mail was received. Send the One Thousand Pounds (£1,000.00) today through Money Gram system using my name as the receiver so that upon receipt, i will mail the money orders to you with your address with me.

Receiver's name: Hilmi Zainuddin
Amount: £1,000.00

Immediately payment is made today, then send payment reference number and attach the pay slip.

I look forward to your compliance.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

#220333 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:38 am
Dear XXX

As a public servant it is against the laws of our organization that our salary account can not receive any money outside the United Kingdom because such account as been monitored for public transperancy and accountability of public officer.

Therefore, i urge you to use money gram transfer service as you are sending directly to my name and it is recorded and stored in the database. Your money order will be sent out today upon your compliance by sending with the payment details below.

Receiver's name: Hilmi Zainuddin
Amount: £1,000.00

Immediately payment is made today, then send payment reference number and attach the pay slip.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

#220777 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 am
Dear XXX

I want to inform you that we have prepared all transfer documents in your favour to release your funds directly into your account in XXX within 48hours and these document will be made to you upon your response. Also note that you must obtain the release order.

Immediately i get your response the documents in your favour will be mailed and i will give you the account to pay in the Twenty One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($21,500.00) for the release order.

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin

#220784 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:02 am
Dear XXX

Below is the account for payment.

Bank name: NATWEST BANK
Address: KNIGHTBRIDE BRANCH P.O BOX 6037 I86 BROMPTON ROAD LONDON SW3 1 HL
Swift code: NWBKGB2L
Iban No: GB86NWBK60040485121037
sort No: 600404
Account No: 85121037
Account name: SUTAKA UK LTD

I look forward to the payment slip of ($21,500.00).

Yours

Hilmi Zainuddin