Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217935 by Faizan Docherty Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:35 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 68.69.52.246
Originating ISP: Paris Jr. College
City: Paris
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.221.79 with SMTP id ib15csp18329vcb;
Thu, 4 Sep 2014 20:12:12 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.66.136.12 with SMTP id pw12mr14965864pab.71.1409886731847;
Thu, 04 Sep 2014 20:12:11 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ns.tokyoconsultinggroup.com (ns.tokyoconsultinggroup.com. [211.1.230.102])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id dm3si1309288pdb.90.2014.09.04.20.12.07
for <multiple recipients>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 04 Sep 2014 20:12:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=211.1.230.102;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Message-Id: <54092a0b.c35f460a.7761.ffff89e3SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
X-No-Relay: not in my network
Received: from User (unknown [68.69.52.246])
by ns.tokyoconsultinggroup.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id C5F246DC50F3;
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 04:04:46 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Good Day
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 14:04:56 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

My name is Mr. Mohammed Sheriff, I am a broker to ukfinancialhouseltd, I have been mandated by Lloyds Banking Group to source for a good and reliable entrepreneur from your country who requires project investment funds and effect a payment of Ђ97 million Euros BANK GUARANTEE OR SLBC through our ukfinancialhouse. Please let me know if you are in need of this financial instrument by forwarding your necessary details to me, so that I can facilitate the process and forward it to our ukfinancialhouse department for the BG transaction.

1) YOUR COMPANY NAME.

2) YOUR COMPANY ADDRESS AS WELL AS YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS.

3) YOUR TELEPHONE Nr: AS WELL AS YOUR OFFICE TELEPHONE Nr.

4) A PHOTO COPY OF YOUR VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR VALID IDENTITY CARD:

Please send this information to me before the end of the day so that I can carry out my duty as soon as possible.

Regards,
Mr. Mohammed Sheriff

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#218329 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:12 am
From Muhammed Sheriff - [email protected]

Dear Sir,
Your response is hereby noted. In the first email that I sent to you, I made it clear sir that I am a broker with UK FINANCEHOUSE LTD. This Finance Company has been mandated by Lloyds bank of London to seek for a good and reliable entrepreneur or business man who requires a bank guarantee [BG] financial instrument for business expansion. The bank guarantee, when approved and processed in your favor and confirmed in your bank, can be monetized into cash and can then be used for business expansion. In case you do not really know what a bank guarantee is, you may contact your bank for further explanations.
The reason that I contacted you is that since you are a business man, you may require such financial instrument to expand your business. Please let me know if you require this facility so that I can send to you the copy of memorandum of understanding/letter of intent for you to sturdy so that if it works for you then you can sign and then I refer you to the financial provider to seal up the deal.
My regards,
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218446 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:52 am
Please let me know how much you are seeking for. I believe that we can work it out for you.
Thanks,
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218614 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:56 am
Dear sir,
Thanks for writing. To be on secured and better position, I will advise that you seek for €1,000,000. This is because €750,000 will not pass approval. If this is accepted to you, then you will need to send to me your full information which is your full names, address, telephone number and a copy of your international pass port or any other form of picture identification.
Once I receive these details, we can then move to the next stage which is to process your document via a lawyer. Let me know if this works for you.
Thanks,
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.

#218846 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:37 am
I hereby note your details and will commence the loan processing by Monday. I shall keep you updated.
Have a nice week end,
Regards,
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.

#219226 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:59 am
Dear XXX,
Further to our correspondences on your loan request, please find attached, copy of the loan agreement for your review and signature. Ensure that you read this agreement very carefully, sign and return same to me. Please note that once i receive the signed copy from you, our brokers/officials will arrange to travel to Brussels,Belgium with the financial instrument to meet with you in person where this agreement will be notarized by a notary public. The notary and endorsement fees will be paid by you on arrival in Belgium. Once the notarization is completed there in Belgium, the investment loan fund will be physically released to you at Belgium by our brokers/officials. I have also attached copy of my international passport for your records.
I am expecting your response soon.
Regards,
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.

Agreement wording

INVESTMENT FUNDING AGREEMENT

This Investment Agreement is made and entered into between:

Company Name: UK Financial Investments Limited

Address: 2 Lambs Passage, London,

(Hereinafter referred as Party A)

And: XXX

Address: XXX,

(Hereinafter referred as Party B)

This .................. Day of ............................... 2014

EC1Y 8BB, United Kingdom.

Whereas Party A is an Investment Funding Company, who would like to invest proceed

of Investment Bond under the management of Party B for investment in his company or

any other viable sector that will be of mutual benefit. Party A will be making available a

total sum of One Million Euro (€1,000,000.00) hereinafter referred to as Fund, and,

Whereas Party B is an entrepreneur that is seeking for a start up loan :

Name: XXX

Address: XXX,

Whereas Party B is willing to accept the investment capital and Party A is prepared to

co-operate with Party B in that respect.

NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing facts and the mutual

representations and covenants hereinafter set forth, the parties hereto agree as follows:

The recitals set forth above constitute an integral part of this agreement at all time and

considered as a fundamental condition to execute it.

ARTICLE 2: PURPOSE OF THIS AGREEMENT

The purpose of the present agreement is to define the contractual relationship between

Party A and Party B.

ARTICLE 3: RIGHTS GRANTED

Subject to the terms and upon the conditions set forth herein, throughout the duration

of this Agreement, Party A hereby accept to provide the Investment Capital to the tune

of One Million Euro (€1,000,000.00) and Party B hereby accepts to use and invest the

above mentioned Fund in his company’s project or in any other viable sector of the

Economy that will be of mutual benefits to all.

ARTICLE 4: PURPOSE

The investment facility is being provided for the general working capital purpose of Party

B in his proposed projects.

ARTICLE 5: THE FUND

5.1: CAPITALIZATION: The Fund covered by this agreement shall mean at all time a

total amount of One Million Euro (€1,000,000.00) Fund to be released to party B

via UK Financial Investments Limited, London United Kingdom.

5.2: The Investor (Party A) hereby invests the sum Euro (€1,000,000.00) in exchange for

30% (Thirty Percent) of the Membership Interests in Party B Company with capital

repayment at maturity of investment (Six years).

ARTICLE 6: CONTRACT DURATION

6.1 Party B will be required to be physically present to have a meeting with Party A

brokers in Brussels-Belgium where the financial instrument will be liquidated and

fund transfer from a financial institution (EUROCLEAR) into Party B bank

account. The final AGREEMENT document will be signed at Brussels by Party B

and Party A brokers and the signed document MUST be notarized by a NOTARY

in Brussels, Belgium. Party B WILL PAY THE NOTARIZATION FEES ON

ARRIVAL IN BELGIUM upon his meeting with the Party A brokers.

Issues pertaining to the Surety Bond (Fiduciary/Indemnity Surety Bond) shall

also be discussed by both parties at the closing table in Belgium. As this will

provide security/ indemnity to Party A. The Investment fund will be released to

Party B in European Union Currency (Euro).

6.2 The present agreement shall become effective only on the date that the

transaction is re-assigned and the total fund is transferred, entered and availed

into the account of Party B in and shall be valid for an initial term of Six full

consecutive years starting from the date of receipt of the full investment sum in

European Union Currency (Euro) as certified by Party B Bank and affirmed by

Party B.

6.3 Afterwards, this Agreement shall be renewed by tacit consent for equal period(s),

unless previously terminated by either party three months prior to the expiration

of any of the following renewal period(s).

6.4 Any termination of the present Agreement shall not impair any rights or remedies

to any of the parties hereto neither accrued prior to the termination nor relieve

any party of its obligations accrued prior to such termination.

6.5 The proof of transfer should be obtained from the receiving bank in as evidence

that Party B has received the money to identify the validity and starting date of

this agreement.

6.6 Party B will make the first interest payment at the end of the first fiscal year with

annual interest payments due every last day of the next fiscal year from that

point on (fiscal year of 365 days).

ARTICLE 7: TERM AND CONDITIONS

7.1 Party A will provide Party B with the amount specified in article 5 based on the

following specific terms and conditions.

7.2 Party B should pay to Party A, a fixed yearly interest of 6% (six Percent every

Party B agrees to pay the interest annually for every year till the time where both

party agree to terminate the agreement; at the end of the 6th year.

7.3 Party B should transfer the interest amount to any account or hand it over to any

person authorized by party A.

7.4 A written Instruction or authorization letter will be provided by Party A to Party B

at the beginning of each interest due period to avail the interest payment, and

proof of such payment should be maintained by Party B as evidence at all time,

7.5 It has been agreed that fund provided is a form of loan and does not entitle Party

A to any rights in Party B properties nor any management rights in any of Party B

companies or activities, more over Party A is not allowed to interfere at any time

or claim any right to do so.

ARTICLE 8: AGREEMENT PARAMETERS

8.1 It has been agreed that the financial year of the activities commence on the day

Party B receives the fund from Party A and end on the same day of the upper

year starting from the first financial year which shall begin at the time of

executing this contract.

8.2 It has been agreed that the interest should be calculated on a yearly basis,(fiscal

year of 365 days).

8.3 Interest rate is fixed at 6% per year (six Percent per year).

8.4 In the event of any uncompleted year calculation, the interest should be

calculated on a daily basis and the total days of the year should be considered

as 365 days.

ARTICLE 9: PROFIT AND LOSS

Both parties have agreed that the profit generated by this Investment or any other

activities of Party B is the sole rights of Party B and Party A have no rights whatsoever

to claim any profit even if it has been generated through the support of Party A, unless it

has been pre-agreed by both parties in writing.

ARTICLE 10: EXPIRATION AND CANCELLATION

10.1 This Agreement shall expire as provided in Article 10 hereon. It may also be

terminated by either party for any of the following reasons and conditions:

10.1a if the fund agreed in this agreement has not been availed to Party B for

10.1b the expiry of the period of the agreement unless agreed upon the

10.1c Merger of the company with another, where the full fund to be returned

10.1d the unanimous decision of the two parties to cancel this agreement at the

whatsoever reason, this contract will be automatically cancelled and

neither party has any rights or jurisdiction to claim any compensation or

amount from the other party.

Renewal of the same, where the initial fund to be returned without any

other charges.

and the agreement to be cancelled, In case of any merger, the new

company inherits the debt

terms and conditions agreed and specified at that particular time.

10.1e If Party B fails to pay the interest agreed to Party A for two consecutive

10.2 Any one of the parties could cancel the agreement after settling his liabilities to

the other party in the following ways:

10.2a If Party A wishes to cancel at any time he should pay to party B the

10.2b for cancellation in the first two years an amount of 6% of the total fund

years.

10.2c for cancellation before the end of the last year of the agreement an

following amount:

provided, where it will be deducted from the fund amount on the date of

returning the fund in addition to the current year interest.

amount of 6% of the total fund provided, where it will be deducted from

the fund amount on the date of returning in addition to the current year

interest.

10.3 Party A has the full rights to terminate the contract without any penalty or

deduction if Party B fails to pay the agreed interest for two consecutive years.

Party B will return to party A the total amount of loan and the two years accrued

interest.

10.4 Party B can terminate this agreement at any time by paying back the total

amount of fund in additional to 6% of the total fund or the yearly interest, if in the

last quarter, whichever is higher.

10.5 Furthermore, the present Agreement will be terminated in the event either party

ceases activities, liquidates or dissolves itself, demands a moratorium involving a

large part of its assets, ceases to make payments, declares bankruptcy, is

declared in judicial adjustments or liquidation or become the object of any similar

procedure, becomes the object of a judgment ordering it to cease activities, has

its assets seized or has trustee or receiver appointed.

10.6 At the end of this agreement for any reason whatsoever, Party B will return to

Party A his whole Fund which Party A undertakes to take back.

ARTICLE 11: CONFIDENTIALITY

The parties hereto agree to respect the confidentiality nature of information which they

receive during the time of this agreement including information concerning the sale,

distribution, Financial statements or banks accounts information of the company or

the signatory of this agreement, and they undertake to keep such information strictly

confidential during the said term, and after the termination or non renewal of the

ARTICLE 12: WAIVER

No forbearance on the part of either party in enforcing its rights under this Agreement,

nor any renewal, extension, or rearrangement of any payment or covenant to be

performed by the other party hereunder shall constitute a waiver of any term of this

agreement or a forfeiture of any such right.

This Agreement is valid for the following term: Six (6) years from the date of signing of

this agreement.

ARTICLE 13: NOTICE

13.1 Any notice demand, request, consent, approval, designation, specification or

other communication given or made, or required to be given or made hereunder,

shall be in writing and shall be hand-delivered or sent by registered air mail

(postage fully prepaid) addressed to the parties or to such other address of

facsimile or telex number or person as either party may hereafter designate.

13.2 A notice shall be deemed to have been given and received:

(i) When left at the appropriate address if hand-delivered or sent via

(ii) When actually received if sent by facsimile or electronic data exchange; or

(iii) When dispatched and the correct answerback received if sent by telex or

registered mail;

facsimile.

ARTICLE 14: FORCE MAJEURE

Non compliance by either Party A or Party B owing to Force Majeure with any of the

said obligations shall not lead to the termination of this agreement provided either Party

A or Party B has, as soon as possible under the circumstances, notified the other party

in a letter sent by registered mail, of the reason for non compliance. Pursuant to this

clause, Force Majeure shall be deemed to be any unforeseeable and irresistible event

provoked by an external cause, which constitutes an obstacle to the performance of

an obligation, such as foreign or civil war, riots, acts of public enemies, general strikes,

sabotage, piracy, fire, explosion, natural disasters and act of local government and

parliamentary authorities.

The parties agreed to interrupt the Agreement for the period of such event and until the

activities resume normally.

ARTICLE 15: GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION

15.1 All difference concerning the validity, the interpretation or the performance of the

present Agreement shall be finally settled under the rules of conciliation and

arbitration of the international Chamber of Commerce by a single arbitrator

appointed in accordance with the said rules. The seat of such arbitration shall be

GENEVA and the language of such arbitration shall be English.

15.2 This agreement shall in all respects be governed and construed in accordance

with the law of the country that the agreement is executed, delivered and

performed within.

ARTICLE 16: MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS

16.1 This Agreement may be amended only by a written document signed by both

parties or by their duly authorized representatives.

16.2 This agreement supersedes all prior agreements between the parties (written or

oral) and is intended as a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the

Agreement between the parties.

16.3 All reference to a year or a month shall mean a calendar year and a period of

thirty days respectively.

16.4 In the event that this agreement is translated into any other language, the

English language version hereof shall govern.

ARTICLE 17: DEATH

In the event of death, incompetence or incapacitation of either Party their heirs shall

continue with the partnership under the terms herein this agreement.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have entered into this Agreement as of the

date set forth herein above.

By:___________________________

MR. MICHAEL KIRKWOOD

UK FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS LIMITED

2 LAMBS PASSAGE, LONDON,

EC1Y 8BB, UNITED KINGDOM

By:___________________________

XXX

XXX,

WITNESS

Financial Broker

MR. MUHAMMED SHERIF

209 OLD KENT ROAD

LONDON, SE1 5NA. UK.

Signed before me this ......... day of. ........................ 2014, at .........................Brussels, Belgium:

Notarizing Officer:

#219362 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:07 am
Thank you very much for your prompt response.The officials are detailed/scheduled to be in Brussels,Belgium by next week Thursday being the 25th of Sept. 2014. I shall send their names to you before the end of this week.
Therefore, you are scheduled to meet with them in Brussels,Belgium by Thursday to finalize this deal. You are required to come along with the following items:
1] photo copy of your international passport
2] the sum of 4,500 Euros. for notarization/service charge.
Copy of the notarized original agreement document will be given to you at Belgium once it is notarized in your presence including the financial instrument.
My regards,
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.

#219489 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:46 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for writing.You should be in Brussels on the 25Th . That is the appointment date. My brokers will be in Brussels on the Tuesday and they will contact you. Then on Thursday, you will meet with them to finalize the transaction.
Thank you.
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.

#219622 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:00 am
Thanks. They will contact you as soon as they arrive.
Regards,
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.

#219974 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:23 am
Dear XXX,
I hope you had a nice week end? Mr. Andre Rolland is the name of the official who has been assigned to handle your transaction. He arrived Brussels this morning. Below is his contact detail in Brussels:

Mr. Andre Rolland
Tel: 32 466 461128
Email: [email protected]

He informed me that he has already spoken with you on phone. Please make arrangement to fly down to Brussels to meet with him and finalize this deal. Ensure that you travel with all the requirements.
Thanks,
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.

#220067 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:21 am
Thanks for informing me. I wish you the best.
Regards,
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.

Dear XXX,
How are you? Just now, I received an email from Mr. Andre Rolland in Brussels, He said you need to pay an additional 1,700 Euros as consultation fee for the notary. This bring the total fees to 6,200 instead of 4,500 Euros as I mistakenly told you before. Please ensure that you travel with the sum of 6,200 Euros. Mr. Andre Rolland said he has sent you an email to the effect and has also tried to call you on phone to inform you but you are not picking your phone. Please try to acknowledge this email and accept my apologies for any inconveniences this might have caused you.
Regards,
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.

#220077 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:30 pm
From Andre Rolland - [email protected]

From the desk of: Dr. Andre ROLLAND.
(Asset Servicing / International Operations)
Authorized Broker/Issuer Agent "UK FINANCE INVESTMENT LTD".
Brussels-Belgium
Our Ref #: UKFIL-ECB/BRU/865-209/14.
23/09/2014
Tel: +32 46 646 1128
Fax: +32 70 425 035

Attention: XXX
Phone: XXX
Email: XXX

Dear Sir,

Re: Clearance of Bank Instrument Issued by UK Finance Investments Limited Valued at One Million Euros (EUR 1.000.000.00) only.

Be informed that we have received specific instruction from the Euro-Clearing HOUSE (EC), based on the “Application for clearance of International Bank Instrument" valued at (Euro 1.000.000.00Milliom) filed on your behalf as the rightful beneficiary.

NOTE: - The “Certified International Bank Instrument” is presently in (Block / Non-deductible).

Sequel to the above, and with the newly constituted role of the Euro-clear Brussels policy, it will be worthy to note that the need to abide by the Government rules and regulations cannot be over-emphasized, as the procedure been adopted here is strictly in line, and in accordance with Article.2 through 5 of the Due Diligence Convention and Federal Banking Commission Circular of December 1998, under the US Patriot Act of 2002 as amended in February concerning the preventing of Money Laundering and 305 of the XXX Criminal Code.

You are required to make necessary arrangement to travel down to Brussels-Belgium on Thursday the 25th September 2014 at (1.pm O’clock) for the endorsement/signing ceremony of the Fund Release Order (F.R.O) document. We also wish to inform you that as a matter of procedure the necessary criteria that will enable you/us meet the pre-requisite condition for clearance of instrument / and subsequent transfer of fund to your nominated bank account as the rightful beneficiary.
Please find details of requirements.

REQUIREMENTS/CHARGES:

1) A Valid Proof of Identity (International passport/ID card)
2) Two (2) recent passport photographs and your nominated bank account co-ordinates
3) Copy of the Investment Agreement document between UK Finance Investment Limited and your goodself
4) Payment of the Administrative fees/ Stamp duties charges of total Six Thousand, Two Hundred Euros (EUR €6,200.00) only. Please note:- This amount is should be brought cash to enable us conclude your transaction on the appointment date.
Please be advised that is imperative to expedite action toward the matter as time is of the essence. In addition, do send to us your flight itinerary to enable us make all necessary arrangement prior to your arrival. Mr. Andrew ROLLAND will be on hand at the airport or at the station to bring you to the signing venue.

Finally, as an established agent with high reputation and strict regulations, you are advice to comply with the above instruction in order to avoid any delay in the clearance of your certified international bank draft and subsequent transfer of the fund to your nominated bank account in Switzerland.

As our customs, we promise to discharge our duty creditably and honorably. If you do have any question(s), do not hesitate to contact us.

Congratulations in advance!

Best regards,

Dr. Andre ROLLAND
Broker/Issuer Agent, Belgium.

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
=================
The information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary of UK Finance Investment Limited and/or its customer (s) and is intended for use only by the individual (s) or entity (ies) to whom it is addressed, and may contain privileged or confidential information. If this is a forwarded message then its content may not have been sent with the authority of UK Finance Investment Limited. Consequently, UK Finance Investment Limited shall not be liable for any mail (s) sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of this intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. Whilst every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk has been taken, the sender cannot accept liability for any damage, which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment. If you have received this communication in error, please delete and notify us immediately.

#220078 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:32 pm
Attention: XX
Phone: XXX
Email: XXX

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the acknowledgement of my email message to you today 23/09/2014. I have tried several times to reach you on phone but to no avail. Please note that I do not have a physical office address here in Brussels but in the United Kingdom. I was giving specific instruction by (Mr. Muhamed SHERIFF) of UK Finance Investment Ltd to travel down to Brussels and assist you in the finalization of your transaction and that is why I am in Brussels for this sole purpose.

Kindly indicate to me your travel itinarary to enable me meet with you at the Zavemtem Airport Brussels or preferably we can meet at my hotel at (Floris Ustel Midi, 6-8 Square de l'Aviation, B-1070 Brussels) and both of us will then proceed to the notary's office / Euroclear for the signing. Note:- The appointment time is (1:00pm on Thursday) so you call me when you arrive at the airport so that I can direct you to my hotel for a brief meeting before proceeding for the final signing.

Thanks for your understanding as I look forward to meeting you in good-faith!

Best regards,

Dr. Andre ROLLAND.

#220204 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:14 am
Dear Sir,

I am in receipt of your email dated 23/09/2014 and noted your arrival time. As you have indicated, I will be waiting to hearing from you on arrival.

Looking forward to meeting with you in good-faith. Have a nice flight.

Best regards,

Andre ROLLAND.

#220346 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:57 am
Good morning XXX,
This goes to remind you of the appointment in Belgium today. I hope you are still traveling to Brussels today to meet with Mr. Andrea Rolland for the finalization of your deal. Please update me whenever time permits you.
I wish you safe journey.
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.