Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219370 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:49 am
From Sonali Bank Limited - [email protected]

ONALI BANK LIMITED
INTERNATIONAL TRADE FINANCE DIVISION
IMPORT FINANCE DEPARTMENT HEAD OFFICE
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
HEAD OFFICE.

Your information was received to open an offshore bank account for you that will allow for the International transfer of your funds $ 10,000,000.00 USD deposited with us by the management of Dr. Cooper from Barclay's Bank Plc Lottery winning (IMF and UN ) Here in our International Transfer Unit , we transact in USD. The amount of $ 10,000,000.00 USD is equivalent to $ 10,000,000.00 USD. The funds will reflect in your bank account in XXX in the amount of $ 10,000,000.00 USD.

We have Successfully opened your bank account with us with the information you submitted.

Your funds $ 10,000,000.00 USD has been deposited in it and you will have to make the transfer to your bank account in XXX and it will reflect in your bank account in XXX the funds of $ 10,000,000.00 USD.

Kindly click here or copy http://sonalibkasia.com/sba/securelogin/ to login into your account with the USERSNAME and PASSWORD below:

USERSNAME: XXX
PASSWORD: XXX
+++++++++++++++++++

You can check your account statement.

Click on the icon "TRANSFER" to transfer the funds into your bank account in Switzerland.

We await your urgent response in this regard.

Thanks for banking with us....

Thanks for banking with us...

Mr. Kalaimani Ravi.

(Branch Manager/Director of Foreign Operations)
E. T. Dept.
Tel: +91 858-893-3789
Customers Satisfaction Is Our Guarantee.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219502 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:30 am
SONALI BANK LIMITED
HEAD OFFICE

Your mail was Received, It is clearly understood that you Requested for Activation Code to complete your Transfer. Your bank account is needed to be activated to allow for the completion of this transfer, simply because , it is the first time you are making Transfer from our bank to your bank account in XXX. In this case Bank Activation Account is needed. Without the activation the transfer will not be successful. Immediately your bank account is activated we shall send you the activation Code to complete the Transfer.

You are required to pay the sum of $ 1,000.00 USD for the total funds you are transferring to activate your bank account and the said $ 10,000,000.00 USD will hit your account once this is activated.

$ 1,000.00 USD , is the amount you need to pay now to activate the Activation code for you to complete the Transfer, and this amount will be transferred along side with your funds, That means the total amount that will Reflect in your bank account in XXX will be $ $ 10,000,000.00 USD = $ $ 10,001,000.00 USD , that is the activation charges will be transfer to you back.

We kindly advice you get bank to us to enable us instruct you on how to make the payment of $ 1,000.00 USD to get your account activated and complete your Transfer. And this amount will be credit to your Sonali Offshore Account with in 24 hours. That is the message I got from the customer's service.

Mr. Kalaimani Ravi

E. T. Dept.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219629 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:47 am
SONALI BANK LIMITED
HEAD OFFICE

Your mail was Received, No sir, there is no way you can make any transfer to your account now, because you do not have the activation code, so you will have to send us $ 1,000.00 USD so we can activate your account and generate the activation code for you to complete your transaction so you have to make a payment to our Bank Accountant MR. ANDREW PETERS , so when he confirmed the payment in the next 2 hours you will have the activation code for the completion of your transfer. And below is how you will be making the payment and it has to be through western union, OK.

Here is the receiver's information on how you will send the charges for your activation code.

Receiver Name.......... MR. ANDREW PETERS
State................... NEW DELHI.
Address.................. 23 GREEN PARK NEW DELHI, INDIA
Amount sent.................... $ 1,000.00 USD
Test Question.................... My Best Car.
Test Answer.................. BMW
Country.................. INDIA.

Mr. Kalaimani Ravi

E. T. Dept.

#219680 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:18 pm
SONALI BANK LIMITED
HEAD OFFICE

Your mail was Received, And I will want you to know that for security season we do not provide our Personal Bank Account details (PBA) for sure a little amount of payment, it is only advice to be given from the amount of $100,000.00 USD. Please you have to abide to the rules and regulations of the Bank. So that we can get you the activation code for the completion of your transaction. In that case you are to go to the nearest western union shop and make the payment. I hope I have made my humble self clear to you now, Sir.

Mr. Kalaimani Ravi

E. T. Dept.

#220082 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:42 pm
Sir, there is no way we can provide you out Bank Account details with our bank name because we do not know you and you have not been banking with us. So, is really not possible, you have to understand and do the needful, as you have been given the name for the accountant in charge of the activation code. And can you let me know, why you also do not want to use money gram or western union ?

#220099 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:38 pm
So, here is the Bank Account Information below.

Bank Name:..........................Navy Federal Bank
Address:......................P.O. box 3000 Merrifield VA. 22119-3000
Account Name:.....................Amy M. Oliver
Account No........................ ..70207881XX
Routing No............................256074974
Zip Code.............................22119

#222692 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:28 am
Good morning how are you doing i hope you are doing fine if so thanks God let give thanks to the living God i hope all is well if so thanks God we are still awaiting your urgent response ,are you ready to make the payment for transfer of your amount as soon as possible.

how are your family?

when you are ready to make the payment kindly contact us soon as possible.

Regards,
Dr.Cooper

#276071 by AlanJones Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:43 am
From: The premier League press office on - [email protected]

How are you doing?i hope all is well ,your winning amount is ready eversince .please kindly send us your bank information to enable us transfer fund into your designated bank account.

awaiting your urgent response.

Best regards,
Dr. Mike

#276431 by AlanJones Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:28 am

Dear Applicant,

How are you doing?i hope you are doing great ,if so thank be to the living God.kindly note your wining amount is ready for transfer into your designated bank account in your country i hope all is well if so thanks God,you are to deposit amount 150 US Dollar equals <> 9990.00 Indian Rupee currency exchange rates conversion of your winning amount to local currency conversion is delay your transfer if you are ready to make the payment ,kindly contact us soon as possible for the transfer let me direct you how to make the payment.

Once the payment is done your amount will be transfer to your bank account without know delay .

You are advice to do the needful.

Thanks for your kindness and cooperation .

Regards,
Dr.Cooper
International Barclay's premier

#276549 by AlanJones Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:02 am

Dear Applicant,

Thank for your mail ,i got your mail that you are ready to make the transfer fee

Kindly make the payment through money gram or western money transfer as soon as possible.
Name : Cletus Iyayi
State: New Delhi

after you make the payment kindly scan the payment slip as soon as possible to enable us transfer into your designated bank account.

Best regards,
Cooper