Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#194959 by Terminator5 Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:03 am
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE

edward ramos [email protected]

ARE YOU AN INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSMAN OR A BUSINESS ORGANISATION THAT WISHES TO

EXPAND IN BUSINESS, WHY NOT SOURCE FOR BG/SBLC FROM Edward Ramos BROKERS WHO HAVE BG/SBLC SPECIFICALLY FOR LEASE AT A LEASING PRICE OF 3+0.5% OF FACE VALUE ISSUANCE BY HSBC LONDON/HONGKONG OR ANY 25 TOP AA RATED BANK IN EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST OR USA. WE ALSO SECURE FUNDING PROJECT LOANS FOR 3% APR

Finally I will assure you of our total commitment to achieving this transaction as I always look forward to doing more business with you in future

EMAIL: [email protected]

Skype ..edward.ramos8

TEL: +44-7897609876

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#194991 by TerranceBoyce Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:33 pm
Of course there are unsophisticated businesses that can't do deals because they don't have the backing to arrange the required SBLC's or Bank Guarantees but there is no such ability to lease either of these instruments the way you would a car.

It is merely a criminal invention to defraud businesses of an upfront fee for a financial instrument that doesn't exist.

In actual fact there are financial instruments that provide a solution to this problem, but I won't go in to detail or the scammers will merely use the details I provide to invent a new fraudulent instrument.

If you don't have the facilities to issue an SBLC or guarantee then contact your bank to investigate alternatives, and if they're competent they'll be able to suggest possible alternatives. Leasing someone else's financial instruments isn't one of them.

Beware of this type of deal. They can cause major financial losses to those who aren't familiar with these financial instruments.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#220173 by Terminator5 Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:34 am
ScamBuster8000 wrote:WARNING!!

Beware if you are promised a BG or SBLC by the following scam artist and its network:

HUNG PHUONG TRADING CO.,LTD
#16/87/4 Nguyen Thien Thuat, 2 Ward, 3 District
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Tel: +84-974632552 Email: [email protected]

You have been WARNED!!! Proceed with caution. :evil:

Can you post some emails , headers or websites ? A blanket warning is not really proof of any scam .

#270461 by Terminator5 Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:04 am
I'm just a bit surprised that after almost 2 years of being posted on here he's still in business . And I suppose that sending out spam emails is illegal , so it could be considered a form of abuse to have to delete them from your inbox .