Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220152 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:09 am
XXX

How are you doing? please could you let me know how far you have gone with the company. Where you able to sent the documents they requested for. I hope we can round up the transaction this week.
Waiting to receive update from you.

Yours truly,

Collins Greg Esq.
Abogados Defensores Y Los Profesionales Del Derecho
Calle Merindad de Uribe 7, Barakaldo Spain
Tel: 34 602 060 596

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220208 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:43 am
Mr XXX,

We received your mail with surprise. I do not know what your accountant said to you that make you to stop pursing the release of your deposit. It is obvious that your account does not know the source of this fund and can only suggest what he feels. You are the principal owner of this fund and the decision to process and claim the approved fund rest only on you.

We want to let you know that we are very honest in handling this kind of high value deposit and always be 100% transparency in our dealings. That was why we initially invited you to come to our office to witness every process so that you will not feel being cheated.

We have two options here, either you come down to our office with the required fee and witness the transaction yourself or you send the fee as required so that we can send the fund to your account as planned.

We also want to clarify that you do not have to be afraid of being involved in money laundering (should that be your reason for withdrawing) as every clarification t that proves the legality of the fund has been ascertained otherwise our company would not have involved itself.

We urge you to take decision on your own and proceed with the arranged plan to clear your deposit for onward transfer. You have the final say and not your accountant. Please do send the fee yourself and send to us the slip for us to continue with the release of the fund and transfer your fund to your account. Your account does not understand the process.

We look forward for your understanding and maximum cooperation to enable us process the release of your fund and transfer to your account.

Yours sincerely,

Alesandro Gomez

(For Cas Seguridad S.L)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221799 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:50 am
how you mean ,am the one that ask for your help of this transation and their is nothing you say about it even after our call

#250151 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 7:04 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Dear.....,

I making this request in good faith believing you will reciprocate my gesture. My name is Barrister Collins Greg Esq, a lawyer based in Spain. I am a Personal Attorney to Late Engr. Philips who was a wealthy Petrol-chemical engineer before his death in 2006. I am confiding in you in an urgent matter that relates to a deposit made by this particular client of mine before he died. I am seeking for your consent to authorize his bank to remit the sum of $12 Million deposited in a bank to you as his heir . The intended transaction will be executed under legitimate legal manner that will protect you from any breach of law. I will use my position as the clients attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. All I require is your understanding and honest cooperation to enable us achieves this enormous goal. I will give you comprehensive details of this transaction when you indicate your interest. Note that you will keep fifty per cent of the proceed for your effort. I want to assure you that there is no risk involve .

Please treat this matter as very urgent by responding via my direct private email:[email protected]
,I hope to hearing from you soonest.
Your Sincerely

Barrister Collins Greg Esq.
Abogados Defensores Y Los Profesionales Del Derecho
Calle Merindad de Uribe 8, Spain
Email: [email protected]

#250661 by AlanJones Tue May 12, 2015 5:02 am
Dear XXX

Thanks for your kind response and showing your prime interest in this business transaction regarding the funds I have, which amounts to $12 Million dollars .I also need absolute confidentiality with you on this fruitful opportunity as I have arranged to move the fund as we speak and that is why you must keep this transaction secret until these fund is transferred directly to asecurity company in Spain successfully.and like

This transaction does not require any type of delay because we can not afford to keep the fund too long time with the holding security company in Spain. Hence, we should try as much as we can to avoid excessive storage charges

Please like you ask, Please, forward your following details to me.
Your full name..............
Tel Number And fax............
Your contacts address.........
Your occuptions .............

Thank you,
I await your response.
Best Regards,
Barrister Collins Greg Esq.