Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220280 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:12 pm
From: Giovanni Reseghetti/Casirate/COLFIL/IT - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27741461251 & +447452246752

Dear beneficiary,

I wish to notify you of inheritance fund due to you, kindly make contact on below details for immediately and urgent payout.

Name: Elder Jerald Heerden
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0027-74-146-1251

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Reseghetti Giovanni
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#222135 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:27 am
From Elder Jerald Heerden - [email protected]

Dear Beneficiary XXX,

This is to acknowledge your email response.

I wish to bring to your notice on behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Mrs. Charity Vanessa Adams, the deceased made you a beneficiary to her will. Being a widely traveled woman, she must have been in contact with you in the past, related to you or simply you were nominated to her by one of her numerous friends abroad who wished you good.

However, you are indeed lucky to be one of the beneficiaries to the deceased WILL. She left the sum of five Million Pounds Sterling (£5, 000,000.00) to you in the codicil and last testament to her WILL and it is in fact true, genuine and will be executed legally according to law.

In other to start processing your inheritance to enable fund transfer, you are advise to send ID or Passport copy for identification, your physical address and direct telephone number.

Upon receipt, all due diligence process and procedure will effectively take place to enable inheritance transfer to your nominated account. Send the required information now.

Sincerely yours,
Elder Jerald Heerden

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#222482 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:27 am
Dear beneficiary,

Please find attached a copy of the will and bank approval that was given to me by the executor attorney ABRAHAM RHODER

You are therefore advised to immediately contact the attorney with details below:

Name: ABRAHAM RHODER LAW CHAMBERS
Name of executor: ABRAHAM RHODER
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44-745-224-6752

Send a copy of the WILL and the fund approval certificate to him. With the information in the will, he will know immediately who you are and then file for affidavit to support your fund transfer at the justice ministry there in the UK.

Once the affidavit is acquired, he will acquire a payment schedule date for you and then send all classified documents required of you to contact the bank immediately for transfer.

Remember send all these documents to him now and introduce yourself to him. Contact me once you have done that.

Sincerely yours,
Elder Jerald Heerden

Image Image Image

#222528 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:22 am
From BR. ABRAHAM RHODER LAW CHAMBERS - [email protected]

Attn: XXX,

Thanks for your mail. I have received the approval and the inheritance copy reconformation from you. I will need you to send immediately a copy of your identity and bank details to enable final approval for fund transfer from the HM tREASURY UK then i will have the paying bank in Australia instructed for immediate transfer.

Sends the information now to enable immediate commencement.

Regards,

Anbraham Rhoder

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 154.69.98.128
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#222530 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:24 am
Dear XXX,

How are you doing today and i wish to know if you have received my email attachment referring you to contact the executor the deceased WILL for processing and payout you?

Kindly advice if my mail get to you.

Sincerely yours,
Elder Jerald Heerden

#223056 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:44 am
Dear XXX,

I wish to confirm your communication with the executor of your inheritance. What stage are you or have the bank transferred your funds? Kindly update.

Sincerely yours,
Elder Jerald Heerden

#223057 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:44 am
Dear XXX,

I have just received an email from the attorney's chamber complain you're been stubborn and sounded rude in your previous email. He stated the fact that you have send to his chamber an unclear documentation as your identity, and as a pr professional in his field and years in the law firm he asked that you send clear documentation because your face, names and other necessary information could not be seen.

Again he stated he can not forward such unclear identity to the bank and instruct for transfer of the inheritance fund to unidentified person. I will advice you to send either driver's license, national id copy or your international passport for clear and proper verification before payout and any identity has to bear your names and shown clearer.

Do send any clear form of your identity immediately to him and also apologies for arguing with the firm.

sincerely yours,
Elder Jerald Heerden