Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213280 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:05 am
Hello,

Good day and how are you, i was really surprise hearing from you after a long time all the same , if you really want to help and assist me ,
use this account no, to pay the money so that they go and collect the documents from the ministry hear , that will enable the transfer of the money into your account
bellow is the account no

BANK NAME; UBA COTE D'IVOIRE
BANK CODE; CI150
CODE GUICHET; 01001
SWIFT CODE; UNAFCIAB
IBAN CODE; CI150 01001 1015 0007 0279 40
ACCOUNT NUMBER; 101500070279
ACCOUNT NAME; NWOKIA CHUKWUEMEKA JUDE

inform me as you send the money , hoping to hear from you

Regards
Rosey

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213448 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:01 pm
Daddy

Thanks for your mail, first of all i have send my condelence for the death of your wife though its been long, all the same i am like your daughter , i promise to take care of you as a wife , and partner,and occupy the vacum that your beloved wife have left, God id our strenght, and i wish things will be ok, and work out as we plan for the future investment, i am also ready to invest some part of the money in your watch production,

Daddy i want you to send me your picture too, when i hear from you i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was eposited by my late father before his death, so that you can contact them for the procceedures of transferring the money into your account in your country, i wish to join you as soon as the money is transferred into your account in your country
hoping to hear from you Daddy
Thanks and Regards
your beloved Daughter

Rossey

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213476 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:17 pm
Dear,

Ok, i have heard you, i will be waiting as soon asyou send the money, kindly send me the payment slip, for easy collection, inform me as you do so,

Regards

Rossey

#213546 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:35 pm
Dear,

ok, i will be waiting as soon as you send you let me know i will be waiting

Rossey

#213643 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:29 pm
what next as you promised

#219971 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:15 am
Fake ID used by the scammer

Image Image

#220019 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:52 pm
Dear Uncle XXX ,

Good evening and how are you doing with the rest of your family, , once more i want to reconfirm really if you are ready and willing to assist me, and promise me that you will not cheat betray or disapoint me as soon as the money enters your account in your country, because this money in the bank is all i have,
as soon as i confirm from you i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited, so that will contact them for verifications and confirmation and they will give you the procceedures of transferring the money into your account in your country, and wish and hope to join you in your country as soon as the money is transferred so that we can start our investment project
hoping to hear from you

Thanks and Regards
Your Daugther

Rossey

#220092 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:03 pm
Dear uncle XXX,

Good day ,happy hearing from you any way i just called the bank director this morning to inform them about you, she told me that you should contact them for formal transfer proccess, so please i want you to write to the bank tell them that i Miss Rossey Brown instructed you XXX,, to contact them on my behalf as per the transfer of my inheritance money into your account in your country, i have already told the bank director about you and she will be waiting to hear from you kindly inform me as soon as you contact the bank, and also always update me on your commuications with the bank
this is the bank contact kindly contact them and get back to me, the director also promised me that the money will take less than 48 hours to be in you account if you contact them

THE BANK CONTACT

Bank of Africa
AV. General de Gaulle 22– Av. Joseph Anoma
01 B.P. 4132 Abidjan 01 –RCI
Abidjan - République de Côte d'Ivoire
Tel : ....+225 20010960
Email: [email protected]
Contact person:... Mrs. Marry Kwasi

Regards

Rossey

#220147 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:39 pm
Uncle

how are you, please i want to know if you have contacted the bank , kindly do so, if you have not, i will be waiting to hear from you

Regards

Rossey

#220148 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:40 pm
From Remittance Department - [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I am contacting you in respect of Miss Rossy Brown's deposit in my bank. I
received the following information from you.

1. Your Full Names, 2.Your Residential Address, 3. Your telephone Number,
4. A copy of your Identity and your bank name.

I will need your bank account number and your personal address.

As soon as we gets your bank account number and address, I will start the process of releasing the money to you..

Regards

Marry Kwasi

#220284 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:36 pm
Dear Sir,

This is to inform you of our readiness to release the funds as required by the laws of my country upon normalization and up dating your file..
Everything is now ready for you to receive your funds by swift bank to bank transfer.The account needed to be normalized before the transfer could be done. You will need to pay the sum of 550 euro for the documentation and normalization.

You can visit the banks' website to enable you to see the account and point out mistakes if there is any.

1) Log into our website, www.boacinet.com
2) Click on "Online Banking" on the home page

3)Click on Bank Account Login

4) Enter your secret code (your exclusive password and pin code)

CODE: XXX
PASSWORD: boa

We are ready to release your money as soon as the requirements are mate with.

Regards

Mrs. Marry Kwasi

#220286 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:45 pm
Uncle,

Good day and how are you ?; please i want to know how far you have gone with the bank, kindly update me
hoping to hear from you

Regards

Rossey

#220374 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:33 am
Dear Sir,

I have done the necessary programming and you will need to pay for the cost of normalization fee of 550 euro to enable me conclude the transaction.
We will conclude the transaction within 6 hours from the time we have the fee. It is a policy in my bank that any amount below 3,000 euro is to be paid through western union money transfer or money gram.

You will have to send the fee through western union money transfer using this names to make it easy.

Name: ELEI CHRIS IBE

AV. General de Gaulle 22– Av. Joseph Anoma

Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire (IVORY COAST).

Question: yes
Response: yes

Send the Transfer information to me through email as soon as you send the fee so that I will conclude the normalization. I am giving you 100% assurance of immediate conclusion.

Yours in Service,

Dr. Kwasi

#220375 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:34 am
Uncle,

Good morning, how much is the fee to be paid, because i called her this morning she told me that every thing is in progress, and within one or two days that every thing will be ok, all trhe same i have started making my arrangment to get my passport and visa, so that as soon as the money is transferred i will join you immediatly,

all the the same try and comply with the bank for easy and faster transfer

i remain yours

Rossey

#220431 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:04 pm
Dear Uncle,

Good evening, i read your mail with biterness in me, now i just finished speaking with the bank director she explained to me why and the importance of the money, which i really understood with her, this is to facilitate the transfer, in another way if this money will cost the delay of the transfer kindly please try and send them the money for easy and faster transfer, the woman is also very ready to help us,she is good,

so now please i want you to note any money you spend,as soon as the money enters your account you will firstly take the money you spend, before your original % as agreed,please dont be offended kindly sendthe 550 Euros to the.

like i said earlier, i am making my arrangment come over to your country as soon as the money is transferred into your account in your country.

also dont forget to inform me as soon as you send the money

My Most Regards

Rossey