Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218939 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:58 am
Thank you my brother,

I got your message and I understand that you can not come to Ghana. However, I want you to write the bank and tell them that you can not come to Ghana. Please write to the bank and request that they send the money to you by attorney.

Thank you as I await hearing from you soon.

Ali Adams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219379 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:13 am
Hello my brother,

What is the situation of this my brother? I've been away for sometime but only come at night. Maybe from Thursday, I will be free so that we find a way out.

Thank you and God bless

Ali Adams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219488 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:41 pm
Attn: XXX,

Thanks for your mail which content has been well noted. Kindly be informed that since you can not come down to handle the signing/obtaining of your fund release documents, we advise that you contact our bank accredited lawyer who will assist you with the procurement of the documents and also the
signing.
NB: IN YOUR MAIL TO THE BANK ATTORNEY, STATE T.HE FOLLOWING (REF. TO TO THE BANK ADVISE)

Bellow is the contact detail of our Bank Attorney:

Name: Barr. Daniel Richardson
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +233 263506074

You are advised to contact him as soon as you receive this mail and keep us updated once the documents have been secured. Be informed that as soon as the documents are obtained and submitted to us, we shall proceed immediately with the transfer of your fund.

Hear from you soon.

Boateng Marc
Manager

#219954 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:14 am
Hello my brother,

Yes, I went to find out why so I was directed to an attorney to help us procure documents to enable us proceed with transfer since you can not come to Ghana.

I also got a contact to help us move fund to France if you can travel to France. So please respond and let me know if you prefer transfer than traveling.

Thank you as I await your quick response.

Ali Adams

#220051 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:30 am
Hello my brother,

Thanks for your mail. I have noted the content of your mail and want you to understand things well before we move on. I got this detail from the bank attorney who i was supposed to discuss the document issues with.

First I want you to know that the fund is still with the bank and not yet in Paris France. If you are very sure you can receive the fund in Paris France, you will need to let me know so that You will email the bank informing them that you will prefer the fund delivered to you in Paris France through the bank diplomatic means.

My brother, I was really made to understand that making the delivery to Paris France is the best way for us. So contact the bank and tell them that you will like them to delivery the fund through the bank diplomatic means to Paris France.

Thank you as I await your response.

Ali Adams

#220206 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:37 am
Hello my brother,

Thank you so much for your time and support. I will be going out now to make inquiry and get back to you soon.

I will be back in 2 or 3 hours time to give you feedback regarding this.

Thanks so much and remain blessed.

Ali Adams
WebRep

#220300 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:57 am
Hello my brother,

I got their info. The contact person said you should write him today that they would like to work with you directly since we have a language barrier.

Below is their contact details:-

Name: Mr. Andrew Kelvin
Emaial: [email protected]
Address: No. 186 spintex road Accra Ghana
Phone: +233 241264725

Please write them and ask them to prepare everything as soon as possible so you could travel to Paris for the fund.

Thanks and hope to hear from you as regard their response to your mail.

Ali Adams

#220343 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:50 am
Hello my brother,

I wanted them to guide us through the process but since you want direct contact details of the people in Paris, here is their contact person in Paris, France:-

Name: Jean Marc
Email: [email protected]
Phone no. +33605721876

Please remember to let me know whatever you discuss with them.

Remain blessed.

Ali Adams

#220386 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:55 pm
Hello my brother,

I am still expecting your message as regard writing the contact person in Paris.

Please let me know if you've heard from them.

#220450 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:40 am
okay my brother,

Please always remember to update me.

Thanks and God bless

#220507 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:49 pm
I will be waiting please my good brother. Thank you for your effort so far.

God bless

#220569 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:15 am
From Jean Marc - [email protected]

Dear Sir,
We need to discuss on telephone regarding the arrival of the consignment, or send me a telephone number to reach you.
I am waiting for your urgent response.

Regards
Jean Marc

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 90.84.145.14
Originating ISP: Orange France Wireless
City: n/a
Country of Origin: France
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#220661 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:10 am
Hello my brother,

Please can you let me know if you've heard from the France people so
far. This is taking much time now.

Please let me know so that I know the next step to take.

Thanks and remain blessed.

#220872 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:28 am
Okay! Thanks for the update. Please I want you to forward any email
you receive from them so that we can always carry each other along.

In a business like this, one has to be careful and that's why I want
you to see things to yourself by asking that you travel to Paris.

However, I want to see that we share ideas together and get to
compromise in case of any any challenges.

Thanks and hope to hear from you. Wish you a perfect week ahead.

#220884 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:43 am
Hello XXX,

How are you today?

I received a message from the people in Paris saying that you asked them to come down to your country. My brother, you know how difficult that would be.

Moreover you agreed we send the fund to Paris so you could travel to Paris to receive the fund.

Please email me and let me know what you have in mind.

Thanks