Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210018 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Reply-to: Kelvin Winners - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348115509761

Dear XXX,

My Name Is Mr Kelvin Williams I am writing this letter in confidence
believing to receive your urgent email.I need a honest and a trust
worthy person to do joint business with.I am a manager of a financial
institution (Bank Of Africa) I got your contact through a reliable
source through Nigerian chambers of commerce.

I am a married Man with two kids. I am writing to solicit your
assistance in the transfer of $10,300.000.00 U.S Dollars. This fund
shall be transfered to any designated account that shall be provided by
you as my recepient.

I have since, placed this amount of $10,300.000.00 U.S Dollars on an
Escrow Coded account without a beneficiary (Anonymous) to avoid trace.
As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money
thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money
into your bank account on my behalf.

These shall be done through bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you
is to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can
be transferred to your account. If you accept this offer, I will
appreciate your timely response.

Please get back to me via my private email ID: [email protected]

Kind Regards,

Mr . kelvin Williams
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219823 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:24 am
From Kelvin Williams. - [email protected]

Hello Dear,
How are you doing today? I hope all is well...and I am happy to see the mail you sent to me,..and am very sorry that i have not comply with you immediately do to the arrangement i was making for the transaction here that is why you have never hear from me since all this days . and pleas my dear do not be angry with me is because of the arrangement i was having for this transaction ok,and also busy for my office work too...and dear I really needed your help now to this transaction and you will promise me that your going to help me to the transaction If you really be the nest of kinds ,and I will help you for some money for the transaction if you help me do it,..and please my dear what i want to you to do for me now Is to help me to receiving that money into your account as the nest of kinds of the fund and To connect the company who going to help us for the transaction because i have all read consult the company and they are requested your information to me but i told them to hold on yet on till you give me the information .and Is very urgently my dear, and Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Mr Kelvin Williams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219963 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:33 am
Hello Dear, Thanks you so much for your response and I'm very happy to heir from you again, but i will be happy to we to reason together with the same understanding ok.and how are you and how is your family over there? Now for your question , what i want to you do to me is this to you to help me as the nest of kinds of the found .and Please if you are willing to receive the consignment and also comply with my above content, please urgently respond with your city, home address and telephone numbers so that i could submit them to the Diplomats to carry on the delivery the consignment to your country, immediately. I will like to received all this information before them will make any movement and now what go to do is this your Country telephone numbers but I am sorry that i wouldn't like to invest anything again to my country Africa that is why i want to invest it to your country.

To this effect, I hereby wait your urgent response.

Regards,

Mr Kelvin Williams.

Hello Dear, Thanks you so much for your response and I'm very happy to heir from you again, but i will be happy to we to reason together with the same understanding ok.and how are you and how is your family over there? Now for your question , what i want to you do to me is this to you to help me as the nest of kinds of the found .and Please if you are willing to receive the consignment and also comply with my above content, please urgently respond with your city, home address and telephone numbers so that i could submit them to the Diplomats to carry on the delivery the consignment to your country, immediately. I will like to received all this information before them will make any movement and now what go to do is this your Country telephone numbers but I am sorry that i wouldn't like to invest anything again to my country Africa that is why i want to invest it to your country.And again please my dear, for security purposes that you must not disclose this transaction to anyone, not even the Diplomats, because they don't know the content of the consignment, it's between you and I that knows what is inside.

Regards,

Mr Kelvin Williams.

#220017 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:24 pm
Hello Dear, Thanks you for the swift response and to you to see the 3 mails that your talking about is not make you to not understand what i mean , and what i try to let you know is that i needed you to be as the nest of kin of the found . So you will help me to receive the money to country as the beneficiary of the found because i want us to invest the money to your country. and that is what i try let you know before we are going to do the transaction .
Thanks.
Mr.Kelvin

#220084 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:49 pm
Hello madam, how are you doing ? I hope all is well, and i really want your help my dear but i know care for what ever you com me , and how about your family i hope they are ok?and i try to let you know that God is wonderful and he do is his best to me to know you madam i have already settle with the cause but i need your help to be as the nest of kin for the money and please my dear what i really needed to you now is your information for the transaction i have tell you about before because i wanted to invest the money to your country. and I so much appreciate your concern on this transaction as your willing to do it with me before for the first proposal go through it that is why i reminded it to you again,and regarding the successful conclusion of the transaction, i have made all the arrangement here before i get the problem with all this custom people witch did not known but i thanks my God today for still the problem with them.and madam i really want to move the money with the Global Diplomatic Service, witch the total sum of ($10,300.000.00 U.S Dollars) down to your home address in your home and i will take care of all the expenses here in Africa but as soon as the Diplomats arrive in your country, with the Consignment, you will assist them over there .

Please if you are willing to receive the consignment and also comply with my above content, please urgently respond with your city, home address and telephone numbers so that i could submit them to the Diplomats to carry on the delivery to your country, immediately. I will like to received your Country telephone numbers but I am sorry that i wouldn't like to invest anything again to my country Africa.

Note, I wiil tell you again, for security purposes that you must not disclose this transaction to anyone, not even the Diplomats, because they don't know the content of the consignment, it's between you and I that knows what is inside.

Regards,

Mr Kelvin Williams

#220367 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:01 am
Dear XXX , how are you and how is your family I hope all is well, and I thanks you so much for your response and I ‘m very sorry for the delaying because I have meting with the management office of the diplomat yesterday that is why you have not hear from me. And everything is going to mover well soon .and your going to take they instruction .

I received your email so the debt management is the people that are in charge of the money they are going to instruct office of the diplomat for a quick delivery of your fund .so this is there information to contact them with to instruct you on when the diplomat will leave .so contact them with the below information and the name of the person in charge.

(NDIC BUILDING 1ST FLOOR, PLOT 447/448
CONSTITUTION AVENUE, CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
P.M.B.532, GARKI ABUJA, NIGERIA.
E-MAIL: [email protected] TEL: +234-811-550-9761
Dr. ABRAHAM NWANKWO
DIRECTOR-GENERAL )

contact them immediately and what ever you are told by them , you let me know OK. Don’t let the diplomat know the content of the consignment because it’s a top secret to avoid them not to make away with the consignment every thing has being packaged as personal effect. they are only trained by government to deliver any consignment that comes from government and not to tamper with it in any way by opening it .the only parties that knows about the consignment, is you , me and the debt management office .so follow every instruction.

Thanks,
Mr. Kelvin Williams.

#220427 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:45 pm
From

NDIC BUILDING 1ST FLOOR, PLOT 447/448
TEL: +234-811-550-9761

Attention:XXX

Your email way well read and now you will have to fill this form below and send to me so that I will tell you the next step to take OK and again I tried to call your number but it was not going through that means you will have to provide me with another current number of yours so I may get you online when ever I call OK (XXX)and to pass a vital information to you

1. Your Full Name--------------------------------------------

2. Delivery Address-------------------------------------------

3. Country-----------------------------------------------------

4. Age----------------------------------------------------------

5. Occupation--------------------------------------------------

6. Direct Valid Telephone Number-----------------------------

7. Copy of your identification id card--------------------------

we need the information very urgent so that the preparation of the diplomat will be ready immediately to fly down to your country

Dr. ABRAHAM NWANKWO
DIRECTOR-GENERAL

#220490 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:46 am
NDIC BUILDING 1ST FLOOR, PLOT 447/448

Attention:XXX

I received your email so about your cell number, the service says number not in use or invade , I will appreciate it if you may call me on my phone to know what the problem is .because without this telephone conversation we will not communicate very well all the time . we really need it .the diplomat and I will not pass a vital information to you .so you will have to call me with your number so that I will have the correct number so I may be able to have a good communication with you ok so when the diplomat arrive in XXX airport so that they may be able to call you on phone because they will not have the chance to send you an email due to their work schedules ,

they will communicate with you on phone so that you people will meet one on one that’s the reason why you have to call my number immediately because they will leave by next week . I want us to conclude every arrangement this week. so get back to me ASAP

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Dr. ABRAHAM NWANKWO
DIRECTOR-GENERAL

#220623 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:38 pm
Dear XXX , how are you doing? I really want to know what is happen and what is this ? your try to disappoint me now the number you give to me is not Exist why do you give this to me madam and Now this people was tell me to careful with you and you have bad thing in your mind to do but I try to let them to know that i know you very well you can not do a bad thing to me because i trust you very well and please madam try to let this people to understand you and you try to comply with them , they here tell me that the number you give to them is not Exist and I tried it, it was the same and the number you have sent to me, is not the number you send to them right. and I don't know what to tell them again madam.

Thanks,
Mr Kelvin Williams.

#220648 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:24 am
Hello my dear please sorry to tell you this i can not beg you to help because i know what i doing okay and let me tell you money still be on my only so if your not interested i do not care but i know that the end of day you know that i am try to make you somebody .I do not have much to tell you my dear .and you can call me what ever you like.

Thanks,
Mr Kelvin Williams

#220944 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:57 am
Dear Madam, how are you doing?I met you to do business your here tell me if i need help , yes i need your help because i want us do business who can mate us to be together and to know away self.
Thanks
Mr Kelvin

#221095 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:04 pm
I think the scammer may be suffering from too much drug taking judging by this illiterate rambling

copy and paste fucking shite you black Holland scum woman do not send me mail again cause i can not understand you.

#221733 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:13 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you doing today? I am sorry for the delay due to the nature of my work here in Africa. Thank you for your email and your wiliness to assist in this transaction.

I got your contact through a discrete enquirers here at the information center where information of business personnel's and private individuals are kept, so I decided to send my proposal to five people which your name was included and you were the second person that responded to my proposal. The first person was a Switzerland business Man who was demanding for 50% of the funds as his own commission, which I considered him as a greedy human being and I decided not to go ahead with him until I got your response.and This is the type of the person are you so please my dear be not be a greedy person okay. lest do the business and shear the money my dear.

Thanks
Mr Kelvin

#223136 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:47 pm
To another victim

Dear XXX ,
How are you doing today? I hope all is well, and how about your family i hope they are ok,Thanks so much for your response.and your wiliness to assist in this transaction.

I got your contact through a discrete enquirers here at the information center where information of business personnel's and private individuals are kept, so I decided to send my proposal to five people which your name was included and you were the second person that responded to my proposal. The first person was a Switzerland business Man who was demanding for 50% of the funds as his own commission, which I considered him as a greedy human being and I decided not to go ahead with him and you see how God is wonderful and how he do his best to me and I am here to prey how to get honest and sincere person to do the transaction with until I got your response yesterday and I thanks God again. and I am so happy to see the message ,I so much appreciate your concern on this transaction.

Please XXX if you are willing to do the business with me also comply with my above content, please urgently respond with your Country, home address and telephone numbers so that i could submit to him and is the person that i make the Arrangement with and who we help us to the transaction for here .and please dear Heidi what i really needed to you now is your information for the transaction and I will tell you this because i wanted to invest all the money to your country. and I so much appreciate your concern on this transaction if your willing to do it with me,and regarding the successful conclusion of the transaction, I will make all the arrangement here with him so i will make sure that everything is going to be well, and I thanks my God today.

Dear XXX i really want to move the money to your account and you will represent me as the nest of kin of the found, witch the total sum of ($10,300.000.00 U.S Dollars) down to your home address in your home and i will take care of all the expenses here in Africa but as soon as the money have delivery to your account ,you will assist him. Please if you are willing to receive the money and also comply with my above content, please urgently respond with your city, home address and your international Passport Or your Driver license so that i could submit that to him to carry on the transaction , immediately. I will like to received your personnel telephone numbers but I am sorry that i wouldn't like to invest anything again to my country Africa. Note, for security purposes that you must not disclose this transaction to anyone, not even your friend because this is money matter you know that, it's between you and I that knows what is going on now.

Regards,

Mr Kelvin Williams

#223280 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:53 pm
Attention: XXX,

Thank you so much for understanding, and the way you are comply with me. i am very grateful for that dear Heidi how are you and your family doing?I hope you are okay? because we are going to be together soon with our family. I received your email, my concern is for you to make this appointment very fast because during December period a lot of banks will be closed for the year so all I want you to do as a family is to get in touch with Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR and I make the arrangement here in Africa in your name as the next of Kin of found so you and Mr.PHILIP IKEAZOR we take over everything now because I don’t want you to miss this opportunity with him and when ever you talk to Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR, show him some respect because he is a good man and he is the only person who can help us on this transaction and he has promised that they will compensate you for all your lose you can see that he is a very nice person and since you started dealing with people have you see some one has offered such a care before so I don’t want you to miss this opportunity please my dear. so I want you to follow every instruction given to you by Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR so that we can enjoy on this Christmas period together .

(KEYSTONE BANK .PLC
BLOCK 150, VICTORIA ISIAND, LAGOS NIGERIA,
Email: [email protected]

Mr.PHILIP IKEAZOR
MANAGING DIRECTOR/ CEO)

Please Dear XXX, contact him immediately and what ever you are told by him , you let me know Okay. Don’t let anybody to know about this i have told you before because it’s a top secret to avoid people around you.

I wish you good luck and congratulation in advance.

Thanks,

God be with you also your family.

Mr. Kelvin Williams