Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220327 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:50 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

My Dearest, i need your help,

Please permit me to introduce myself, I am Miss Chantal Ibrahim Coulibaly 23 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast, West Africa, I'm the Daughter of Late Chief Ibrahim Coulibaly, My late Father was a well known Ivory Coast military leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican of Ivory Coast (FRCI).

You can read more about my father in the link below:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ap ... -coulibaly

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father because my mother died during child birth and I was left alone with my step mother to take care of me. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents like will and deposit certificate of my Father's fund which bears my name as the next of kin to inherit the money in his bank account. Now I am presently staying in the Refugee Mission Camp in Ghana. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 11.5 Million in Bank Of Africa here in Ghana with my name as the next of kin.

I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an instruction on the deposited fund that I must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund.

However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the fund. I wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money because she threaten to kill me.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as I have no idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address for confidential purposes, please reply me for more details via my mailbox: [email protected]

Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.

Yours sincerely
Miss Chantal Ibrahim Coulibaly

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220328 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:52 am
From Chantal Coulibaly - [email protected]

Hello beloved XXX

i thank for your response i contact you as a stranger to help me because of my Age and also because the relative around me the reason why i contact you i want you to help me relocate also to invest this fund over to your country under your care as my trustee and my investor. because my late father deposited this fund for foreign investment before died.

i have inform the bank my decisions but the bank said i have to provide my late father foreign investor before them will release this fund due to my Age because i don't have idea of investment that is the reason why i contact you as a stranger to sick a help from you.

the most important thing i need from you is trust and honesty toward this project so that i will inform the bank about you as my late father foreign investor when he was alive so that the bank will start the process of this transaction on your behalf. after the fund transfer into your account i will start making arrangement to join you because i will like to continue my education over to your country.

i need your full details about you as below.

1 your full name
2 your home address
3 your telephone number
4 your occupation
5 your Age
6 your nationality
7 your passport or id

when i received your details i will forward it to the bank enable them to start the process of this transfer on your behalf with out delay. please one more thing i will like to know the lucrative Business in your area would you like to invest this fund.

i will be waiting to hear from you

Yours sincerely
Miss Chantal Ibrahim Coulibaly

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220383 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:46 pm
Hello beloved XXX

i thank for your response. i received the details you sent. i have forwarded it to the bank. the bank promise to contact you soonest on how to transfer this fund into your account. please i want you to follow the directive of the bank avoid transfer delaying. so that i will start making arrangement of my traveling to join you because i will like to continue my education over to your country.

yours sincerely
Miss Chantal

#220460 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:04 am
From BOG GHANA - [email protected]

From The Bank of Ghana
No. 261 Old Airport Road
P.O. Box 6894 NT
Accra- Ghana
E-mail: [email protected]

Date: 25-09-2014

Attention to XXX
Address: XXX

RE: REQUEST FOR A FUND TRANSFER OF US$11.5M ON THE ORDER OF MISS CHANTAL IBRAHIM COULIBALY

Today is the 25th day of September 2014 and we want to use this opportunity to let you know that Miss Chantal Ibrahim Coulibaly have instructed us to transfer her late father’s fund which is amounted to the sum of Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($11.5M) to you so please do send us all this information requested below so that we can start the transfer process of your fund.

Kindly send the following information to enable us prepare the fund transfer documents:

Your full names, address, telephone and fax numbers

scan a copy of your passport or drivers license for identification purposes.

Account name:.....................
Bank name:.........................
Account Number...................
Routing number :..................
Bank full address :................
House address ....................
Sex:...................................

Secondly, this transaction is going to cost you a little amount of money for obtaining all the legal documents that will empower us to transfer your fund into your nominated account as we all know that without approvals from the ministries of Finance and the High Court of Justice there is no way this huge amount of fund will be transferred out of the country. Do make haste and send us all the information requested of you.

Thanks for your co-operation
You are welcome,
Mr. Daniel K. Kludje
Tel: +233 540 906 939
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Bank of Ghana with the support of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and SECO is embarking on the redesign of the Collateral Registry. E-mail: [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.215.169.59
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Image Image

Same message received from BANK OF GHANA - [email protected].