Information on romance scams and scammers.
#220413 by Ginger Lee Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:13 pm
On metrodate as jamescox660
https://www.metrodate.com/members/jamescox660/
In My Own Words…

Tell us a little about yourself: i am a friendly, loving, caring, honest, passionate and family oriented man, I want to find a woman, who wants a relationship based on "Truth, Real Love (not a Heart Breaker) I think Compassion, Friendship, Loyalty, and Honesty are the attributes that makes a good relationship !!!! I want to be able to do anything to make the woman of my heart happ, because i believe love is magic

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Some College
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 5'1"
Children: I have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed
Astrological Sign: Cancer
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance or Friendships
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Education: Does not matter
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: Does not matter

Initial contact:

hi there,
i am captain james cox, how you doing, and i hope life is treating you like a queen over there? i just signed up metro and i find your profile very attractive. i work with the US Army and am currently serving in Afganistan where i was deployed for peace keeping. i am a widower and i have a son who is currently in school in the U.K. am a very friendly, loving, caring, honest, passionate and family oriented person. i believe we have common intentions here. i would be very glad to have your email so i can write more often. hope to read from you soon. much cares

how you doing over there, thanks so much for taking your time to read from me and most of all for writing back to me. sorry have been unable to write you back also since all this while its due to the fact that we've been out of our base because of the hostility we are experiencing here. i will really love to read from you again especially to know more about you. you can ask me anything you want to know about me because i think its compassion, friendship, loyalty and honesty are the attributes that makes a good relationship, and it will be a lot easier if you can give me your personal e mail adress so i can write you more often. thanks so much and please have a lovely week ahead. cheers. capt. james

hi there,

Thanks for writing back to me after a short while.how you doing over there, and i really hope you are alright? you didnt drop your e mail the other time.hope you wont mind giving me your e mail so i could write you more. i really want to know more about you.thanks so much and i will wait to read from you soon.

thanks so much, it pleases me to always read from you. how you doing today, i hope life is treating you like an angel over there? my email is [email protected]. i will anticipate to read from you, likewise i cant wait to know more about you. thanks

stay blessed
capt james

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement