Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#220309 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:02 am
From: Graham Mark Harry - [email protected] and Graham harry - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +393511449174

GRAHAM MARK FINANCIAL/LOANS/INVESTMENT
Via Dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino,
320, 00054 Fiumicino Rom, Italien
ROM, ITALIEN
+ 39 351 144 9174
Email:[email protected]

Good Day,
I am a private investor,i give out unsecured guarantee loans to Business Men and women who are into Business transaction, automobile purchase,house purchase loan and other personal loans E.T.C.we give out long term loan for five to fifty years maximum with 2% interest rate in this,you can as well tell us the amount you need so that we will send to you the terms and condition that is if you are really interested in getting a loan from us, Loans are given out in Great British Pounds and United States Dollar Euros the maximum I give is 100,000,000 both in pounds and $USD and the minimum 5,000 > pounds and USD$.

OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE:

*HOME LOAN

*AUTO LOAN

*MORTGAGE LOAN

*BUSINESS LOAN

*INTERNATIONAL LOAN

*PERSONAL LOAN

Please if you are delighted and interested in our financial offer, Do not Hesitate to contact us if you are in need of our service as you will be Required to furnish us with the following details to commence with the Process of your loan sum accordingly.

First Name:___________________________
Last Name:____________________________
Marital status:_______________________
Contact Address:______________________
City/Zip code:________________________
Date of Birth:________________________
Amount Needed as Loan:________________
Loan Duration:________________________
Monthly Income/Yearly Income:_________
Purpose for Loan:_____________________
Phone:________________________________
Fax:__________________________________

In acknowledgment to these details, We will send you a well calculated Terms and Condition which will include the agreement.Furthermore be informed that you will also need a form of Identification which can be either a Driver\'s License or your working Identity card.

Mr Graham Harry
Financial Controller/Operations Manager
Email address:[email protected]
Tel: + 39 351 144 9174

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220332 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:35 am
Thanks for your mail response these are the only information we can give to you for now so you fill your loan application form so that we can process your loan for you and at the second stage of the loan we shall provide you with more information about us i hope you understand me now.

COMPANY VITAL INFORMATION:

TAX REGISTRATION NUMBER:601082825
UBI: 601082825
LEGAL ENTITY: BRADLEY KEN B/GRAHAM MARK H

MAILING ADDRESS:7811 SE 27TH 106 MERCER ISLAND,WA 98040-2961

BUSINESS LOCATIONS:AMERICA,EUROPE,AFRICA.

OWNER TYPE: SOLE PROPRIETOR
ACCOUNT OPENED: 05/02/1988
NAICS CODE: 423720

I hope to hear from you soon and send us your filled application form.

Regards
Graham Mark

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220455 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:18 am
GRAHAM MARK FINANCIAL/LOANS/INVESTMENT
Via Dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino,
320, 00054 Fiumicino Rom, Italien
ROM, ITALIEN
+ 39 351 144 9174
Email: [email protected]

ATTENTION : XXX

I wish to notify you that your mail containing the filled information was received by this department in order to seal up the transaction, Our terms of service which are widely stated below must be agreed upon before any further step can be taken in this loan contract. I also wish to notify you that the loan amount currency was changed (GBP) to {USD}. {INR} (CHF) (Eur)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:

(1) For security reasons, This company has an Insurance and registration cover encase of future loss/death occurrence by both parties. So the loan will be insured/ registered under the stipulated law by the firm.

(2) The stated sum of money due for loaning must be paid back within a minimum period of (10 Years).

(3) The Loan attracts an interest rate of (2%).

(4) In the course of the loan term duration, A constant monthly payment will be paid for a period of
10 years after the loan have been confirmed available to the beneficiary designated account.

(5) Applicant is responsible for the down payment known as the LOAN CHARGES WHICH IS 950.00 CHF due to the lending policy 174/4 in the amended constitution of the ACT 2004 in the lending policy.

(6) Late payment of monthly instalments has a penalty of 2% increase.
In light of the above explanations, the information below vividly illustrates the repayment schedule for the loan.

LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE:

Loan Balance:750,000.00 CHF

Loan Interest Rate:2%

Loan Term: 10 years

Monthly Loan Payment: 6,901.01

Number of Payments:120 Months

Cumulative Payments: 828,121.07

Total Interest Paid: 78,121.07

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 119 payments of 6,901.01 plus a final payment of 6,900.88.

====================================================================================================================================================================

NB: If the above information is not understandable or satisfactory to you, do write back for more detailed information as your satisfaction is our delight.
So get back to me as soon as possible so i can know if the loan terms are well satisfactory by you (Also Be Noted That If They Are Not satisfactory by you And

Adjustment Also Can Also Be Made As Soon As Possible) hence so we can proceed to the next step of this transaction which is the none collateral process or the collateral presentation before transfer of funds to your foreign bank account.
Thanks on your kind understanding trust and co-operate and hope to see your nice name on our monthly instalment payee's list soon next.

Note: Incas you are unable to print and send a scanned copy back to us, you can as well use your name in place of your signature in agreement and send it back to us.
The following requirements below should be sent to this office for confirmation and final process of your loan. After the necessary insurance/registration verifications has been done, your loan will be transferred into your designated bank account within {48} working hours.

Loan Receiver Bank Details:

1) Name Of Account
2) Account #
3) Route #
4) Bank Name:
5) Bank Address:
6) Type Of Account:
7) Amount to be Transferred: 750,000.00 CHF
8) Bank Phone no:
9) Country:
10) Your complete address
11) International Passport{Or Any Means Of Identification (Via Email attachment)}
Applicant Signature

Regards

Graham Mark

#220462 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:08 am
Thank you for your urgent response we receive your bank account information and your loan transfer is now in progress so all you need to do now is to go and send the payment of the 950 CHF for the loan insurance charges so that we can send you the loan now and by this time tomorrow you can receive the loan.
Below are the information which you have to send the payment to ok if you have a credit card you can send the payment online to these information.and if you do not have a credit card you will have to go to a western union office and send the payment ok.

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DETAILS:

NAME:MIRIAM ACITO
CITY:ROME
ADDRESS:Via Dell ' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 00054 Fiumicino Rome, Italy
TEXT QUESTION:COLOR
ANSWER:BLUE.
AMOUNT:950.00 CHF

Once you send the payment just send me a scan copy of the payment slip for bank verification to enable them to transfer your loan to you immediately we await your urgent response

Regards
Graham Mark

#220474 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:46 am
Thank you for your urgent mail response all i want you to know is that it will be faster for both you and us if you send the payment through transfer like Western Union,Money Gram,Express Transfer,Ria Transfer, but if you request for a bank account then you can just send the payment to the bank account below to enable us send you the loan.

NAME OF BANK: ECO-BANK
Account holder: Kelvin OMO Otarire
FIRST NAME: KELVIN
MIDDLE NAME:OMO
LAST NAME:OTARIRE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0333014428359101
SWIFT CODE: ECOCGHAC
STATE: GREATER ACCRA
Address: Ground floor Meacham HSE annex, Mallam Abeka Lapaz highway.

Once you send the payment please just send to me a scan copy of the payment slip to enable us verify the payment and send you the loan now okay.

Regards
Graham Mark

#220502 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:31 am
Thank you we are waiting for your payment to enable us send you the loan

#220553 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:52 am
please what is your reason? and what do you need us to do for us to continue this transaction?

We have waited for your payment yesterday and you refuse to get back to us and now you are saying that you do not wish to continue this transaction any more, let me ask you a question? is your Adviser going to give you the loan which you seek for? here we are giving you a loan at just 2% rate and charge you just 950.00 CHF for the chrges of the loan, what else do you want us to do so please we have to tell you to rethink about your decision because this 950.00 is the only charges which you need to pay for this transaction and we shall send you the loan okay and if you do not receive the loan then we shall return your money back to you which is 100% guarantee okay so i hope to hear from you soon.

Graham Mark Harry

#220575 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:45 am
I understand what you mean okay i would have given you our German or Italian Bank account for you to send the payment the reason we send you that Bank account is because we are funding a project in Ghana so we send most payment to Ghana to fund our projects so if you do not want to send the payment to Ghana then you can just send the payment to our bank other bank account here in Europe okay below are the Bank account details for you to send the payment.

BANK DETAILS FOR TRANSFER:

Name of account: Mr Dennis Alberto
Account Number: 2 5 6 8 7 6 1 1 4
Bank code: 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0
IBAN: D E 8 8 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 2 5 6 8 7 6 1 1 4
BIC: PBNKDEFF
Bank Name : postbank hamburg'
Bank Address:Uberseering 26 22297 Hamburg

You have to go and send the payment now so that we can send you the loan and please do send to me a scan copy of the payment slip to enable us verify the payment and we can send you the loan.

Regards

Graham

Account Number: 256876114
Bank code: 10010010
IBAN: DE88100100100256876114

#220772 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:52 am
Good morning please we are waiting for your payment this morning to enable us end you the loan today so get back to me with the payment slip now.

#220790 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:10 am
XXX please there is no time this is Monday morning and we have so many customers here at the office waiting to be attended to so send the payment now so that you can get your loan and we can proceed to the next stage of the loan.

#220877 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:15 am
what is all these waste of time we have sent you the necessary information why can,t you just send the payment and get your loan,or you can send just 500 through money gram and we shall send you 5000 for you to confirm that we are not after your money okay

#220894 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:12 am
okay if you say so i believe it is just because of the charges that we have ask you to pay you are a business man and no company or bank will ever give you a loan of 750,000.00 just like that take good care of your self and if you change your mind we are still here to offer you the loan