Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#206156 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:28 am
Abidjan, Ivory Coast

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Miss Kadia Dabi from Abidjan Ivory Coast. I am a 19 years old girl.My father Mr Abard Dabi died on January 15th 2012 after being involved in a motor accident.Before my father died in the hospital while taking treatment, he told me that there is three million united states dollars(US3,000,000.00) he has in a bank here in Abidjan Cote Ivoire.

He said that the money was meant for establishing his business in Abidjan - Ivory Coast. Though, according to my father he deposited the money in his own name and mentioned me in the documents as the next of kin .Before his death he advised me to seek for a trust worthy person abroad who will help me invest and manage this money for me until i am capable to handle it. Now I have succeeded in locating the bank in Abidjan and also confirmed the money is in there confidentiality.

But the bank said from the agreement my father has with them that i can only claim the money when i am up to 25 years. And if i am not up to that age, i should present a guardian who will help me in receiving the money and for investment purposes in his or her country. Now I am seeking for your assistance to help me transfer out this money from this bank he deposited it to your account so that you can be able to manage and invest it in any good business in your country. I will come over to your country once the transfer is completed.

I will give you 10% of the money once the transfer is completed. What the bank will need from you for the process of the transfer is your Bank address. The said you can open a new account if you can not send the account you are already using. They will also need your direct telephone number and your occupation.

Please write me back today if you are interested in helping me.

Miss Kadia Dabi.

NB. Attached to this mail is the document my late father gave me concerning the money in the bank and my picture. Please go through them and reply me now.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206159 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:29 am
Dear Sir,
Meanwhile i have talked to the bank about you. So contact them on the contact below.

Banque Atlantique
Fund Control Unit.
Tel 22556559918 Ext 10
Tel/Fax 225 20320055.
Email [email protected]
Officer incharge Mrs Kate Kibani
Please for her to reply you quickly, contact her on her private email [email protected].

I will be visiting the bank too.

Kadia

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217924 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:55 am
ATTENTION XXX,

JUST SEND IT WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW. SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM. DO NOT SEND IT TODAY. ON SATURDAYS HERE, THE WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM OFFICES WORK HALF DAY. SO SEND IT ON MONDAY.

NAME JONNA JOHNSON
ADDRESS: 03 BP 25687 ABIDJAN 03
AVENUE 23 RUE 33 BARREE COCODY
CITY ABIDJAN
COUNTRY COTE D'IVOIRE OR IVOIRY COAST AS IT WAS FORMERLY CALLED.
WEST AFRICA.

ONCE YOU SEND IT, YOU FOWARD TO ME THE INFORMATION YOU USED IN SENDING IT INCLUDING THE MTCN.

THE MOMENT WE RECIEVE IT ON MONDAY, WE WILL SECURE THE DOCUMENTS AND THE TRANSFER WILL BE DONE ON TUESDAY AS I HAVE TOLD YOU. I WILL INVITE KADIA ON MONDAY TO FOLLOW THE PROCESS OF THE TRANSFER.

DO UPDATE ME.

MRS KIBANI

#218012 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:33 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I AM INRECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL. IN SUCH PAYMENT, WE DO RIEVE IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM. ANOTHER REASON IS FOR US TO RECIEVE THE MONEY QUICKLY SO THAT THE TRANSFER WILL BE COMPLETE ON TUESDAY. WELL IF YOU INSIST YOU CAN NOT SEND IT THROUGH ANY OF THOSE MEANS, I WILL MAKE CONSULTATION WITH OUR REVENUE CONSULTANT OFFICER.

THE MAIN FACT IS THAT OUR BANK DOES NOT RECIEVE SUCH FEE DIRECTLY. WE HAVE A CONSULTANT OFFICER WHO RECIEVE MONEY AND ACCOUNT TO US. THE REASON FOR THAT IS FOR PROPER ACCOUNTABILITY.

WELL WHATEVER THAT HAPPENS, WE WILL COMMUNICATE ON MONDAY.

MRS KIBANI.

#218014 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:35 am
Dear,
Thank you for accepting to pay the money. I will equally be there on monday to follow things myself. Without any fear, i am 100% sure that Mrs Kibani will help us. She has a good name here. People like her and respect her. Whatever advice she gives, please take it. She has made up her mind to help us.
I will be there on monday.
Thank you for everything.

Kadia

#218123 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:46 pm
Dear Sir,
I have seen your mail. I will be in her office to know what she has to do about it. Whatever that happens, i will let you know.

Kadia

#218481 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:48 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR MESSAGE. YOU SAID YOU ARE MY FILE. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? AND WHY IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO TAKE PART AGAIN?.
PLEASE EXPLAIN.

MRS KIBANI

#219071 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:45 am
Dear Sir,
Thank you for writing me back quickly and thanks for having good heart towards me. I promised to be loyal and humble to you in this life. Any amount you send to me will be okay. Anything that comes from your mind. Like 200,000 cfa. That is 500 dollars. But if you cannot get upto that, anything you have, you can send it to me. Because i need to buy food and keep in the house where i am leaving and my light and dustbin money.

You can send it with my name KADIA DABI. City Abidjan. Country is cote divore. Send it to me through western union or money gram.
Thank you so much

Kadia

#219108 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:54 am
Dear Sir,

Thank i am grateful and appreciate your effort to help me,but the thing is that i don't have an account and i don't want to ask from anybody, sir can't you give it somebody to send it to me through western union or money gram,or should i ask from Mrs.Kibani.

Thank you so much

Kadia

#219297 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:03 pm
ATTENTION XXX,
I BELIEVE THIS PROMISE YOU GAVE THE GIRL DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS TRANSFER. I THINK YOU ARE DOING IT OUT OF YOUR KINDNESS AND GOODHEART. SO I PLEAD WITH YOU TO HELP HER WHILE I TRY FROM HERE TO SORT THE TRANSFER.
I WILL UPDATE LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW CONCERNING THE DOCUMENTS.

THANK YOU.

MRS KIBANI

#220335 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:49 am
ATTENTION XX,
I HAVE SEEN YOUR MAIL. I WILL TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM CONCERNING IT. ON YOUR OWN SIDE TOO, JUST TELL THEM THAT YOU CANNOT PROVIDE IT. IT IS SIMPLE.
THANK YOU AND ALWAYS UPDATE ME.
MRS KIBANI.

#220381 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:41 pm
Dr. Baker .E. Swissman
Accounting Department
Thomas Moore Main Building
68 Mitchell St SW,
Atlanta, GA 30303
Tel:+1(888)-918-8539.

Date:25/09/2014

Attention: XXX,

RE: YOUR NON - RESIDENT ON-LINE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SET UP.

We wish to inform you that, your Non-Resident on-line account has been successfully set up. You are kindly advise to go through the attached file, and you will find your on-line account details as stated in the document.

We are here to serve you better.

Your's in Service,

Dr. Baker .E. Swissman.
Accounting Department
Thomas Moore Main Building
68 Mitchell St SW,
Atlanta, GA 30303
U.S.A
---------------------------------------------------------------DISCLAIMER----------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail contains confidential information or information’s belonging to and is intended solely for the addressee. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. THOMAS MOORE PRIVATE BANK shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion. Consider the environment before printing this email. THOMAS MOORE PRIVATE BANK and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates each reserve the right to monitor all email communications through its networks.
----------------------------------------------------------------END OF DISCLAIMER------------------------------------

#220538 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:16 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I HAVE HAPPY TO HEAR THIS FROM YOU TOO. I AM FULLY PERSUADED THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE COMPLETED SOONEST.
JUST UPDATE ME WITH ANY DEVELOPMENT.

MRS KIBANI

#220787 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:58 am
ATTENTION XXX,
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW THE PROGRESS CONCERNING THE TRANSFER. I BELIEVE AND HOPE THAT THE TRANSFER WILL BE COMPLETED ANY TIME THIS WEEK.

DO UPDATE ME.

MRS KIBANI

#220889 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:05 am
ATTENTION XXX,
THANK YOU FOR WRITING ME. PLEASE THE INSTRUCTION YOU ARE WAITING FOR, IS IT COMMMING FROM YOUR XXX BANK OR FROM USA BANK? PLEASE ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW UP THINGS.

DO UPDATE ME.

MRS KIBANI