Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215589 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:01 am
From Mrs. Hilda Lanch - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968753075

Attention: To This Urgent Message!

I have registered your ATM CARD of $2.8usd with TNT Express Courier Company with registration code of ( Shipment Code awb 37xzs). please Contact with your delivery information such as, Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:
TNT Office:E-mail: ([email protected])

(Name of director: Dr.Nuland Lars)
(Tel:+229 68-75-30-75)
I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee only.Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how much is their Security fee so that you can pay it.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Hilda Lanch

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215959 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:13 am
From TNT COURIER COMPANY BJ - [email protected]

Attn Beneficiary ,

Good day and season greetings to you beneficiary. I want to received your email together with your address regarding your atm card which was registered here for delivery. The delivery fee has been paid by the depositor Mrs.Hilda Lanch remaining only the security keeping fee of $187.

This is the information we need from you
Full name: ____________
Delivery address: ________________
Direct telephone number: _______________
Occupation/gender: ____________________

All arrangement has been made on how to deliver the card to your nominated address and the only thing delaying the shipment is the required shipment charges of $187. You are advised to proceed to the nearest western union money transfer and send the money with the informations below

Receiver: Akuma Chukwu
Address: Cotonou, Republic Of Benin
Test Question: When
Answer: Now
Amount: $187

Send to me the payment informations such as the money transfer control numbers (mtcn) together with the senders name and address to enable your parcel to be among the packages that will depart first thing tomorrow morning.

I wait to hear from you with immediate effect.

Faithfully Yours In Service
Dr.Nuland Lars

Shipment/Transit Manager
English/French Section A-P7
TNT International World Wide
Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie
03 BP 214 Cotonou
Cell.: +229-68753075
Tel.: +229-931-15088 Ext 999
Fax.: +229-933-130000

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216225 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:52 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your E-mail and I want to inform you that we don't supply account details in such tone of amount of money, therefore, the only best option is to wire the funds via MONEYGRAM and we commence the delivery this week.
Also, you will need to furnish me with your full data's to enable us commence this project to the fullest.

Provide these details,
Your full name:
Physical address: (NO P.O.BOX)
Age/gender:
Cell phone number:
A copy of your identity, (driver's license or international passport).

Dr. Nuland Lars

Shipment/Transit Manager
TNT International Benin
Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie
03 BP 214 Cotonou
Cell.: +229-98608026
Fax.: +229-933-13000

#216277 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:35 pm
Dear XXX,

That is our procedures and if you want to receive your item you must undergo this process.

Also, you will need to furnish me with your full data's to enable us commence this project to the fullest.

Provide these details,
Your full name:
Age/gender:
Cell phone number:

Dr. Nuland Lars

Shipment/Transit Manager
TNT International Benin
Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie
03 BP 214 Cotonou

#216334 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:41 am
Dear XXX,

It's against the law, we provide banking particulars to customers that has overdue bill up to $6,000.00USD.

Provide these details,
Your full name:
Age/gender:
Cell phone number:

Dr. Nuland Lars

Shipment/Transit Manager
TNT International Benin
Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie
03 BP 214 Cotonou

#220302 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:05 am
Dear XXX,

This is official procedures and if you want to receive the package you must comply.

Provide these details,
Your full name:
Age/gender:
Cell phone number:

Dr. Nuland Lars

Shipment/Transit Manager
TNT International Benin
Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie
03 BP 214 Cotonou

#220550 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:28 am
Dear XXX,

Here is the information to make the payment via MoneyGram or Western Union in the name of our protocol officer..

Receiver's name: Akuma Chukwu
City: Cotonou
Test question: When
Test answer: Now.

Once it's done then supply me the payment information or better scan the slip and send it to us..

Dr. Nuland Lars

Shipment/Transit Manager
TNT International Benin
Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie
03 BP 214 Cotonou