Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217910 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:49 am
LLOYDS TSB BANKING GROUP PLC
24Hours On-line E-Banking Service
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND.
GREAT BRITAIN OF UNITED KINGDOM.
REGISTRATION NUMBER: 990LLOYDS/UK/ENG
REFERENCE NUMBER IPB/AVL2010/28392/UK

ATTENTION:XXX,

GOOD DAY SIR, with all due respect sir Your mail and the content was well noted we receive your mail please we did not understand why you are insulting us we are just doing our job.if you know you can not follow our instructions then you can forget it and go to your donor and insult him the way you like after all we are doing our job he can not teach us our job if you can not follow the payment instructions it his left on you because we have giving you reasons why we can not give you an account to make the payment we only give account for large amount of money we receive little amount through money gram or Westerner union what you are complaining on this money you are going to send to our bank his still your money it will be deposited in your new account which we are going to open for you.so it will better you take our advice.

Regards,

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Tim Baker.
BAcc CA (SA) H Dip BDP MBL
Tel: +12085579783
Fax: 442080432934

We thank you for banking with us.

Lloyds TSB Finance Account Team
Mr.Tim Baker(Foreign Exchange Supervisor)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217925 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:58 am
Greetings XXX,

My Dear i now understand your plight but there is no need for making any act or the process of contacting third parties.it seem that i made a mistake at the first place making you my beneficiary please i have receive alot of mail from the bank with too much insult i tort you are a gentle man but you are not please i want to ask you this for the last time please can you accomplish the project if you know you can not please let me know and stop the insult.and if you know you can not deal with the bank you let me know so that i will know what to do.

Have a nice day,

I need urgent respond from you soon.

God bless you and your family,
Regards,
Mr Pedro Quezada

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218432 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:40 pm
LLOYDS TSB BANKING GROUP PLC
24Hours On-line E-Banking Service
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND.
GREAT BRITAIN OF UNITED KINGDOM.
REGISTRATION NUMBER: 990LLOYDS/UK/ENG
REFERENCE NUMBER IPB/AVL2010/28392/UK

ATTENTION:XXX,

GOOD DAY FROM THE DIRECT OFFICE OF THE LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC:Your mail and the content was well noted we understand your plight and the circumstances surrounding the internet which has been compromising issues basically and it's causing distrust totally in all forms what kind of human are you.do you know that we have 53 LLOYDS TSB BANK BRANCHES offices in UK here so we are one of the lloyds banking association branch if you must know that so please we are tired of all this your act we have told you time without number if you know that you are not ready to get this money from us so let us know.it is between you and our client Mr Pedro Quezada so when you are ready follow our instructions and make the payment then we can proceed with the account opening.i hope you now believe all we said thank you.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your patronage.

We await your respond soon

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Tim Baker.
BAcc CA (SA) H Dip BDP MBL
Tel: +44 7012908851
Fax: 442080432934
Group Risk and Finance Director

#220597 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:04 am
Greetings XXX,

How are you today hope you and your house hold are in peace,i have not heard from you please tell me what his going on have you heard any good new's please if you have not heard from them again please i have been in contact with one of the LLOYDS BANK manager that know about the Donation. so please i will want you to contact them he will handle every thing for you please i know that you have try.

Below his the contact.

BANK BRANCH: LLOYDS BANK
E-MAIL: [email protected]
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Contact Person: Sir Lord Leitch
Tel: + ( 44 ) 708 769 7786
Tel: + ( 44 ) 708 769 7788
e-Fax: + (44) 703 192 6694

Have a nice day,

i await to read from you soon.

God bless you and your family,
Regards,
Mr Pedro Quezada

#220657 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:47 am
Greetings

How are you today hope you and your house hold are in peace,I understand your plight and the circumstances surrounding the internet which has been compromising issues basically and it's causing distrust totally in all forms, but i want you to know that in every rumor there is an atom of truth and more to it.please i want you to do this for help of the poor people in your country and aroung you.please i beg you with the name of God which we are serving.and i pray that God will give you the strength to accomplish it and finish well.

Have a nice day,

God bless you,
Regards,
Mr Pedro Quezada

#221171 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:22 am
Greetings

How are you today hope you and your house hold are in peace,I understand your plight my Dear please what his the matter why did you refuse to accomplish the charity donation i have offer you.please i know it his very hard for you to understand i know the that the bank were very lazy and can not do there job.that his why i when i try to get the other contact of the bank which i sent to you so please if you could do this for me i will be the happy man on earth i know you did not need it but i can see the trust in you i know that you will use the funds to help other people that his why i have choose you please with the name of God i want you to make sure that you accomplish the project and claim the donation.i and my family will be very grateful to you.

Have a nice day,

God bless you,
Regards,
Mr Pedro Quezada