Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#220436 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:32 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +917042462278

Do you need a loan to pay off Bills? or to Start a Business emails us now business loan? personal loan?
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220437 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:33 pm
From Purva Sharegistry - [email protected]

Dear Applicant,

I received your mail and i want you to know that the interest rate is 3%,I
will offer you loan as you requested, be you inform that we only attend to
serious individuals, if you are applying this loan i will want you to be
serious about it, i will also want you to know that getting a loan from my
company is 100% assured, so it all depend on you, i will want you to fill
the borrower's information below and return back to me as soon as possible
so that we can proceed further.

Qualifications:

1)The Borrower must be at least 18 yrs old
2)Even with Bad credit, we still Guarantee the Borrower the Loan
3)The Loan Can Be Granted Even With low credit.
4) Fixed Rate Of The Loan 3%

Application For loan
First Name:
Last Name:
Next Of Kin:
Date Of Birth:
Marital Status:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Nationality:
Weekly income:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Date of loan needed:
Purpose of the loan:
E-mail address:
which site do you know in U.S

In acknowledgment to these details, I will send you a well calculated
Terms and Condition which will include the agreement.i will want you to
fill the borrower's information above and return back to me as soon as
possible so that we can proceed further.

Tel: +917042462278
Your Response needed ASA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220456 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:23 am
good day
how are you doing today,
yes we offer loans in all country okay we have many costumes in XXX okay if you need this loan let us know.

#220504 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:59 am
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL RESPOND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM AT YOUR SERVICE TO OFFER YOU THE LOAN AMOUNT NEEDED ONCE ARE RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION FOR PROCESSING SO THAT YOUR LOAN AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOU.

Thanks
Mr Purva Sharegistry.

#220574 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:34 am
Purva Sharegistry (india) Pvt. Ltd. Unit No.9, Ground Floor,
Shiv Shakti Industrial Estate,
J R Boricha Marg, Opp. Kasturba Hospital Lane, Mumbai - 400011
Maharashtra
My Company Name Purva Sharegistry
Tel: +918376918351
Fax: 022-7425276
Email: [email protected]

Dear Applicant, XXX

I am in receipt of your mail, it was well understood and as such I am willing to help you with the loan amount of $750,000.00 Note that given you this loan is not a problem but if only you are in agreement with the terms and condition of the loan, which I believe it will be enough for us to proceed with this transaction.

LOAN TERMS & REPAYMENT PLAN
Loan Amount..........................$750,000.00
Loan Interest Rate.....................3%
Loan Term................................5years
Monthly Loan Payment...........$13,476.52
Number of Payments...............60
Cumulative Payments.............$808,591.07
Total Interest Paid..................$58,591.07

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of $13,476.52 plus a final payment of $13,476.39.

Before the normal procedures, I like you to know that I am a certified lender who is based New Delhi, India. My offer is guaranteed in the sense that you will definitely get the loan as soon as you follow the loan procedures correctly.

1. Required Age: The borrower must be above 18 years of age and any age below 18 would be disallowed from this loan offer.

2. Applicant will keep to our loan terms and condition and that this loan will not be use for mass destruction, drug traffics or any other thing contrary to the law.

3. Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 3 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

4. Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney
immediately.

5. The loan must be insured: The insuring of the loan will be done by the lender who is giving out the loan. Therefore the lender will be responsible for the insurance fee.

6. The Registration fee: The borrower must be responsible for the loan registration fee, the reason is to avoid scam activities.

7. We don't deduct from the loan we are giving to our applicants, it is against our policy.

8. The borrower will start paying the monthly loan installment after 6 months of receiving the loan.

9. ON YOUR AGREEMENT YOU ARE TO SEND DOWN A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE OK.
Send your bank information according to the form below if you agree with the terms/conditions of our loan service.

BANKING INFORMATION REQUIRED;
* Your Full Name...............................
* Address:..........................................
* Bank Name.....................................
* Account Number.............................

ONCE WE RECEIVE A COPY OF YOUR ID, I SHALL NOTIFY YOU ON WHEN YOUR LOAN WILL BE APPROVED AND TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT ONCE YOU AGREE TO OUR WAY OF OPERATIONS

Regards,

Dr Purva Sharegistry.

#220593 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:55 am
Dear costume XXX

I got your mail and it was well understood by me. Like stated in the loan terms and condition, There is a registration fee to be paid and this fee is impose to be paid because of the scam activities going on in the Internet so the international monetary fund (IMF) introduce this method to control scam victim in the Internet so that will can terminate scam or fraud and that is the reason why you need to register this loan before we make the loan transfer to you.

The cost for the registration according to IMF is $299 of the total loan amount of $750,000.00
I want you to understand that you are not sending this fee to this company because we the lender still have some amount to pay to the IMF too, so that we will forward your fee and ours to the IMF office, and as soon as that is done, you will have authorization note, before the subsequent transfer of the loan amount. You have to be true to us in the sense that you will make monthly repayment in accordance with the repayment plan we sent to you.

Please note, your Loan Monthly Installment will begin after 6 Months of receiving your loan, which means you will need to pay a monthly installment of $13,476.52 for 60 months, starting from March 2015.

I want to keep you informed that we are only giving out this loan based on mutual trust.

We can not deduct or add to the loan amount because it is against our working policy and we can not break the rules. The loan approval fee was paid from the companies account and the lawyers fees and well as the insurance fee. During repayment time our bank account will be sent to you, if you agree to this registration fee, you will get your loan without any hassle.

We await your swift response so that we can inform you on how you are to make the payment.

Get back to me asap.

Best Regards
Dr Purva Sharegistry.

#220608 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:04 am
Thanks for your Respond i want you to know that as soon as you do the payment then i will have your loan transfer to your bank account.

As soon as you do the payment via money gram or western union money transfer you are adivce to get back to us with the scan copy of the payment and email to me the 10 digit or 8 digit number of the (M.T.C.N). Note that once i receive your payment you are going to have your loan amount in the next 2hours.i want you to know if you can be able to make payment in the next 2hours you are going to receive your loan in the next 2hours

RECEIVERS FIRST NAME: OAIKHENA IDEMUDIAN
LAST NAME: FRED
STATE: NEW DELHI
ZIP CODE: 110 021
ADDRESS: 25-B, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI -110 021. INDIA.
AMOUNT:$299
MTCN NUMBER

Thanks.

#220658 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:51 am
good day
how are you doing today
XXX if you need this loan that is how you will make the payment to us okay all my costumes make payment by money gram or western union okay after six months that is how you will be paying us monthly payment okay i just want to help you out with this loan if you don't need my help we can not beg you okay let us know your mind now my good friend okay if you can make the payment 2hours you will get your loan in your bank account okay we need your answer now.

Best Regards

Hello,

I understand all what you have said,I want you to know that i am only
doing this to help you so that you can get your loan okay.

I am a man of high reputation. Just that I don't like bragging with what I
have done for people. I want you to know that you will get your
loan and I promise you my word okay.

Well it seem that you are not a honest man how can i trust you like this because i have help alot of people in the same condition like yours only to pay me back with bad i hope you are not going to do the same thing to me.

The Reason why you really need to do this payment via western union or money gram is because the amount is too poor to enter the comapny account and it can not reflect into the company account this is the reason why you really need to do the payment in money transfer so that you will have your loan amount reflected into your bank account once i have your payment.

The only amount that can reflected into the company account is $10,000usd and above i want to make things clear to your understanding that you are not sending this amount to me or to my firm the amount in question is for me to have your loan amount register and send to your bank account.

I want you to know that i am doing this because of trust and it seem that you did not trust me. all you really need to know you did not have any collateral security deposit to this loan amount is the only insureance cover.

well i will end my email now if you really need this loan do the payment and get back to me with the informations.

Thanks

#220674 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:06 am
Good day XXX.

Well i read your mail. it seem that you are not ready to comply with me and receive your loan amount in your bank account.

I want to make thing clear to you i am the one lending you money not you so you are not the one that will tell me what to do okay. i did not like argument in my business if you must know i can not force you to your success i am only trying to help you but you are not ready.

This amount is too poor and will can not give out our company account just like that because we did not know you. when you are ready do the payment and get back to me.

Thanks