Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220680 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:38 am
Approaches victims on dating sites.

Thanks for your message my good friend,I am married to Late Mr,ABDUL RAHIM Saleem , of blessed memory who is an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years before he died Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems, When my late Husband was alive he deposited the 150 KG of Gold with a Deposit firm here in Accra Ghana, I decided to donate this gold to either a Muslim organization or devoted Muslim individual that will utilize this gold, I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this deposit, but the problem now is that the company said there well be some outstanding bill to be paid. before this company we deliver this deposit to anyone,i am looking for someone who is matured enough to give me rest of mind to hand over everything to him or hims organization. because I am in a very critical condition here and i cannot even afford to pay my hospital bill, So i need help, Let me know what you think so that i can give you more details, you can let me have your email address,

Thanks for your message but I found it difficult to express my self here on the site since it's a public site. Please i will appreciate if you will reply to me So we can get to know each other more better, and also give you more details about myself, am hoping to read from you soon, distance or color does not matter but what matters allot is understanding, though i don't come here often but you can me to know each other better, Here is my address: ( [email protected] ) or you can give me your okay

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220760 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:10 am
From Razan Naiem Saleem - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +441618841201, +441618841207 & +233232809751

Assalumualaikum ,

Thanks for your message , I am Mrs. Razan Naiem Saleem, 56 years old woman from Libya. I am married to Late Mr, ABDUL RAHIM Saleem of blessed memory who is an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2007. We were married for twelve years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both devoted Muslims. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited the 150 KG of Gold with a Deposit firm in overseas. Please I Will Like You To Get Back To Me With Your Full Contact Information For Urgent Communication.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only six months to live due to cancer problem.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this gold to either a Muslim organization or devoted Muslim individual that will utilize this gold, But the problem now is that the company said there well be some outstanding bill to be paid. before this company we deliver this deposit to anyone,

This is why I'm looking for someone who is matured enough to give me rest of mind to hand over everything to him or hims organization,To handle this the way I am going to instructs you here is how to get the gold. I want this Muslim organization or individual to use this gold pro deeds in all sincerity to fund mosques, orphanages, widows, and also propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views and belief of the Holy Quran. The Holy Quran emphasizes so much on ALLAH'S
benevolence.

And this has encourage me to take the bold step. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this deposit and my husband relatives are new Christian's converts and I don't want a situation where this gold will be used in an Unholy manner.Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with ALLAH the most beneficent and the most merciful. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With ALLAH all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact information of the Deposit firm and the country in oversea where the gold was deposited.I will also issue a letter of authority to the Firm authorizing them that the said gold Have being willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. I want you and the Muslim community where you-reside to always pray for me.

My happiness is that I lived a true devoted Muslims worthy of emulation. Whoever that wants to serve ALLAH must serve him in truth and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for a Muslim organization or a devoted Muslim for this same purpose. Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.I am very sick and send this message to you from my sick bad,

May the Almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you,

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.220.169.12
Originating ISP: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220860 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:49 pm
Thanks for your message , email me and tell me more about yourself to know you better, were are you from your age and what do you do for a living, And be honest with me if you really want to assist me so i can give your more deletes about how you can get this gold,

#221048 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:46 am
Hello dearest XXX,

May Allah never desist from showering his blessing towards you.

Thanks very much for your kind response. This has shown that Allah does not lie. May I tell you here that my spirit is now at rest because I have really found someone who is matured enough to give me rest of mind to hand over everything to you or your organization. I want you to know that the Almighty Allah i serve knows everything before it happens,I have been a Muslim for all my life and i have more faith that though am ill and dying but should i die now, I will rest with Allah.

My beloved Borther, I want you to note that i am hated and despised by my late husband's relatives because I have no child with my late husband. i even suspect they are into some radical organization. i now want you to know that I have more trust in you because am dealing with someone who is matured enough and whom believes in Allah. My shoulder rests squarely on you to carry out this project to the successful end.

I am very sick and this sickness has made me to live a very miserable live and i only live and can face tomorrow because Allah lives. I want you to know that i prayed and fasted before contacting you and it is high time for you to serve Allah as a true believer of his words by reaching out to the less privileged and the dying children. One thing remains that your reward of handling this project will be with Allah and him alone will surely see you through. I want you to take this upon yourself as a great task and that you are chosen and called by Allah to carry out this project. So do not be skeptical and believe in your faith as a good brother and carry out this project. It is highly imperative that you will have to travel down to the company where this fund is deposited and clear the fund and begin work on this project.

The gold was valued at USD 3.5 million during the time of deposit. This gold was deposited by my late husband in a security company here in London as a family treasury which is the more reason none of my late husband's relatives knows about it. You will be requested by the company to be there in person for the claim of the deposit.

I will be looking forward to your quick response so that i can introduce you to the company and the lawyer.

Thanks and God bless you.

Mrs. Razan Naiem Saleem

#221541 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:05 am
Hello Dearest XXX,

I'm very sorry i didn't respond to your message earlier than now. You know been in this hospital makes live very unbearable but what can a dying woman do than to depend on what tomorrow brings. I have been able to scan the three documents that was issued to my late husband during the time of the deposit in 2007.

These documents are the only prove i can show that my husband has this deposit with the company and i have contacted the company several times even send my husbands death certificate to them few months back. Please my brother, I plead with you with my last strength to keep this document to yourself only for now until the deposit is released to you. It will give me a great joy in my soul knowing you kept every single information about this deposit to yourself alone

Personally, i don't want any third party getting involved in this transaction to avoid any issue from anywhere. we don't need to involve too many people because more people know about it that is when i am more afraid. To be very honest i do not have any idea about gold and i know you are more perfect than me. I have these documents since my husband dead but i never show or giving it to anyone but you and i know you are capable of handling it. I ask the lawyer to get a legal document from court which will fully empower you to stand as my lawful representative to receive this deposit as stated in the company agreement with my late husband.

I will update you on this on Monday because i am thinking of you getting in direct contact with the lawyer may not be that good but if you wish i can send you his contact. All i want is for him to handle the legal documentation and send to me so i can forward them to you in that way no contact can be made. I want you to deal with the deposit company directly after we get the legal documents in your name. i will send you the contact information of the company on my next email. Meanwhile, I will like you to send me your Full name, Address, Telephone, Mobile and any ID like passport or drivers license. This will be used by the lawyer according to him to get the legal documents from my name to your name as the new representative to receive the deposit. I assure you that your identity is safe and will be used only for the purpose of this transaction.

Thanks very much as i wait to hear from you after ready attach documents.

Razan Naiem Saleem

Image Image Image

#222116 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:30 am
Hello XXX,

I'm very sorry i didn't respond to your message earlier than now. You know been in this hospital makes life very unbearable but what can a dying woman do than to depend on what tomorrow brings.

I have been able to forward your information to Lawyer, Like he said this will be used by the lawyer according to him to get the legal documents from my name to your name as the new representative to receive the deposit.

I assure you that your identity is safe and will be used only for the purpose of this transaction, But i want to know if you have read the document very well do you really want to handle this project, And he ask me if i have told you that there be some outstanding bill to be paid. before this company we deliver this deposit to you and i said yes and he said i want to be sure before he will start working on this document,

Please be honest with me as i will never like you to deceive or liar to me,

#222642 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:54 am
Hello XXX,

Sorry for my late respond to your message i have be waiting for the Lawyer to get me the document thank God yesterday he forwarded it to me, Please try to get back to me as soon as possible okay,

Hope to read from you soon,

Image Image

#223159 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:43 am
Hello Dearest XXX,

Sorry for late response to your message, I have been waiting for the Company to get back to me on the authorization letter which i sent to them on your behalf when i receive acknowledgement from them i will now give you the full contact information of the Company so that you can now contact them okay,

May our Good lord bless and keep you till than,

#223778 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:39 am
Hello Dearest XXX,

I am very sorry for my late communicate with you because i have been very sick and also Waiting for the Company to reply my message didn't have the strength to come online. My dear i want you to know my condition is getting very bad and i want to hand over this to you directly because i am very afraid what may happen tomorrow.

Like i told you before I have already contacted the company with authorization letter which fully introduce you as my next of Kin to receive the gold deposit. I advice you contact the company with below information. I write small message below for you to contact them you can edit it.

George Anderson
Head of Customer Services
GT. PLATINUM SAFE DEPOSIT COMPANY LTD
109 Oxford Street , Manchester, M1 6EG United Kingdom
Tel: +441618841201
Fax: +441618841207
Email: [email protected]

I write small message below for you to contact them you can edit it.

Attn: Mr. George Anderson
GT GT.PLATINUM SAFE DEPOSIT COMPANY LTD

I hereby wish to apply for the claim of my partner Razan Naiem Saleem deposit as she has per-informed your noble organization.

I wish to state that I will follow your instruction to ensure the release of the deposit to me and will like to inform you that I will comply with your terms and regulations to enable the gold release to me as been agreed between my partner and your company.

Thanks as I look forward to hearing from you on how i can go about this matter. Sir

XXX,

#224288 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:47 pm
From Customer Service Desk - [email protected]

Attn: XXX
Dear Sir,

Thanks for contacting this company, I wish to bring to your notice that
we are in possession of the said deposit in question and to facilitate the
process of retrieval as we have been notified by your partner Mrs. Razan
Naiem Saleem, you are therefore advised to send to us the followings
through e-mail attachment for verification of your claim.

1 - Proof of identity such as(International Passport/Drivers license)
2 - A copy of Deposit Certificate confirming this deposit.
3 - Proof of address document such as energy Bills (Electricity, Water,Gas
or Telephone Bill)
4- You need to provide us with death certificate of the original depositor

As soon as above requirements are received and verified by our claim
department and proving you as the real legally empowered beneficiary to
receive this Deposit, We will then furnish you with further details to
come with before taking delivery of this deposit to Your country through
our delivery department. We regret that we cannot provide you with any
information, positive or negative, without the above documents.

Further information will be given to you after above requirement is
received and verified.

Waiting for your immediate response.

Best Regards

Mr. George Anderson
GT PLATINUM SAFE DEPOSIT COMPANY LTD
109 Oxford Street , Manchester, M1 6EG UK
Tel: +441618841201
Email: [email protected]

#224289 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:49 pm
Hello my good friend

Thanks for your message , Am happy to here you have been in contact with the the Company, Please my dear try to help me out so that you can send me some money here to pay my hospital bill, I hope to hear good news soon
Thanks,

#224558 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:23 pm
Hello XXX,

Thanks for your message,Yes like i told you before i have spent all the up keeping money i have at hand here in the hospital, anything from your heart will be appreciated I need little money to keep me going.and to pay some part of my bills, I don't want to worry too much as i don't want to give you more problems that is why i don't want to disturb you about it, but if you have anything to assist me here please do it why waiting for the Company to final conclusion of the transaction,

#224559 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:24 pm
Hello my good brother

Happy to read your message, Thanks so much for all you do for me, Yes i have my late husband death certificate here with me but i did not know that they will ask you to provide it, but don't worry as i will try before the end of the week to see if the nurse will help me to go and Scan it so that i will send you a copy and also send the Company a copy of it as well, so what you need is to provide other information the ask you okay,

May the Almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you,

#224681 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:57 am
Hello dearest XXX,

Thanks for your message, Here is the information you requested, please send it through western union money transfer with information of the Security man as i told you, Like i told you anything from your heart will be appreciated, I need it to pay some prat of my bills,

Name: Chidiebere B. Ugwuegbulem ,
Address: 103 Lapaz road, Accra Ghana
Text Question: Pay To
Answer: Hospital Bill
Amount:----------------
Tel:+233232809751

Send me a copy of the information so the Security man can help me collect the money for my Hospital Bill,

Thanks

#224812 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:21 am
Hello My dear,

Thanks for your message am happy to read from you today and appreciate what you are doing for me thank you so much, I want you to know that this is the only way i can revise money as i don't have any Account here, But i don't want you to worry yourself if you can not use transfer services, what you need is try and conclude this the transaction with the company. so that you can visit me here in the hospital,