Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218585 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:37 am
Dear XXX,

I know it is not your problem,but another person's problem,my coming
to you is for the benefit of two of us because I know that the
transaction is 100% real and legal and of which all the documents has
been obtain legally for the smooth transaction .

As I told you before I am pleading to you because i never intend to do
you bad ,never you do me bad, kindly send to me today the power of
attorney to enable me look for someone who may believe and help me to
conclude this transaction since you are no longer interested as your
accountant advice you.

XXX I am 100% transparent to you,according to your email
indicate that you did not believed me how? I gave you the email
contact of the director of the bank if you like you contact him
directly ask him any question you like yourself I make everything open
to you without any hidden agenda now your trying to turn against me
without anything in my mind against you.

You course me to met with the director and promised him that you are
going to send the money to him with full assurance with hope that you
are with me i don't know you are against me ,now how will I go to him
for any other assistance that he will believe me.

God know's that you will never regret this transaction if only you
can reconsider.

Thanks,

Godwin Johnson.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218740 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:25 am
Dear XXX,

I received your email,I must confess to you that I do not have that
money to pay.but I have already discussed the issue with a brother who
promised to borrow me the money later today,I have also contacted the
director of the remittance and assure him of paying the money by
tomorrow morning.

I just want to prove a point to you that I am 100% real and sincere to
deal with .

However as soon as I conclude with the payment I will update you.

Thanks,

Godwin Johnson.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218837 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:10 am
Dear XXX,

I am glad to inform you that the money have been paid.

Thanks,

Godwin Johnson.

#219222 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:44 am
Dear Sir,

Please find here below is the contact of the bank that will make the payment
for onward transmission. Kindly contact them through there email
address accordingly.

SANTANDER UK PLC
2 Triton Square
Regent's Place
London
NW1 3AN
Tel:+442070606961
Fax:+442070606958
Email: [email protected]
Attention: Mr Steve Pateman
Head Private Banking

I waiting to hear from you urgently,

Thanks,

Godwin Johnson.

#219295 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:53 pm
From SANTANDER UK PLC - [email protected]

2 Triton Square
Regent's Place
London
NW1 3AN

Atten: XXX.

Re: Irrevocable Instructional Payment Order (IPO) of $10,000,000.00

We write to confirm that we have received your message as well as the authorization from your principal to process your Instructional Payment Order valued at $10,000,000.00 only for payment to you as the approved beneficiary via our online services. However, for official purposes and final authentication to be completed, you are required to furnish us the following:

1. Your Proper Form of Identification ( Either Copy of your International Passport, Drivers' License, Personal or Company ID Card) for signature verification.
2. Your Direct mobile Telephone Numbers for effective communication

Send the above information by email or fax to us on: +44 207 0606958. You should also call +44 207 0606961 Ext 2 to confirm the receipt of this notification. On receipt of the above information, we shall do the needful and advise you further on how to open an online account with us for the liquidation of your entitlement into it to enable an onward transfer through your account with us, as you may desire to any other designated account of your choice any where in the world.

We wait for your prompt reciprocation to this advice, as it will help us to conclude this exercise as urgently as required.

Sincerely,

Steve Pateman (Mr)
Head Private Banking.

-

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Santander UK plc have their Registered Offices at 2 Triton Square , Regent's Place, London , NW1 3ANRe. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised and regulated by Financial Services Authority except in respect of its consumer credit products for which Santander UK plc is licensed and Regulated by the Office of Fair Trading. FSA registration numbr 106054

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 219.142.10.210
Originating ISP: Beijing Kuanjie Net Communication Technology Ltd
City: Beijing
Country of Origin: China
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#219365 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:25 am
Dear XXX,

I want to confirm from you if you have contacted the bank, please
kindly update me .

Thanks,

Godwin Johnson.

#219431 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:49 pm
Dear XXX,

I am glad to hear that you have contacted them,I will advice you to
cooperate with them so that we can get this money soonest.make sure
you are checking your inbox and spam box regularly,should case if they
sent message for you to know in time.

And also update me.

Thanks

Godwin Johnson.

#219865 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:27 am
Dear XXX,

What is the situation of things I have not hear anything from you.

Thanks,

Godwin Johnson.

#219938 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:32 am
From SANTANDER UK PLC - [email protected]

Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.220.200.135 with SMTP id ew7csp257718vcb;
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 01:07:01 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.194.78.41 with SMTP id y9mr18456959wjw.24.1411373221461;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail.pipni.cz (mail.pipni.cz. [2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id qt9si10363979wjc.93.2014.09.22.01.06.59
for <XXX>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: from mail.pipni.cz ([93.185.104.5] helo=sndukonline.com)
id 1XVydw-0001Ez-TK
for XXX; Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:06:45 +0200
To: XXX
Subject: Re: Online Account Opening Guidelines.
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:06:44 +0100
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-OriginatingIP: 219.142.10.210 ([email protected])
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=OPENWEBMAIL_ATT_0.753886161928193"
X-pipni-MailScanner-ID: 1XVydw-0001Ez-TK
X-pipni-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-pipni-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam, SpamAssassin (not cached,
score=0.331, required 6, autolearn=not spam, AWL 0.33,
HTML_MESSAGE 0.00, UNPARSEABLE_RELAY 0.00)
X-pipni-MailScanner-From: [email protected]

2 Triton Square
Regent's Place
London
NW1 3AN

Sir,

Re: Online Account Opening Guidelines.

We write to confirm that we have received your last message with attached form of identification and this has been authenticated. Further to my previous message to you on the above referenced subject, management has directed that I inform you that you are now qualified to open a Classic Temporary Online Account with us for your payment.This you can do by going to the bank's Secure Service Website: www.sdtonlsecure.com and type in the access Code which is AB111 to view our Secure Service Site. Click on "Open New Account" option, to take you to another page where you complete the APPLICATION FORM FOR OPENING A NON-RESIDENT ACCOUNT. Complete all the entries in Capital letters except your personal email address, ensure however that you provide a valid username and password. Note that all beneficiaries in your category are required to set up a new online account with us for this payment purpose.

Be informed that your principal entitlement would be liquidated into this Classic Temporary Online Account which you will open with this bank, to enable an onward transfer through this account with us to any other designated account of your choice any where in the world as you may desire. However, you will be required to come down here to meet with the head of foreign Operations to sign the hard copy of the fund release authority for your payment by Tuesday 30/09/2014. Kindly arrange your flight accordingly but if for any reason you are not able to come kindly notify us urgently for guidance on the alternative way forward.

We thank you and wait for your urgent compliance to this notification.

Sincerely,

Steve Pateman (Mr)
Head Private Banking.

-

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Santander UK plc have their Registered Offices at 2 Triton Square , Regent's Place, London , NW1 3ANRe. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised and regulated by Financial Services Authority except in respect of its consumer credit products for which Santander UK plc is licensed and Regulated by the Office of Fair Trading. FSA registration numbr 106054

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 219.142.10.210
Originating ISP: Beijing Kuanjie Net Communication Technology Ltd
City: Beijing
Country of Origin: China
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#220063 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:00 am
2 Triton Square
Regent's Place
London
NW1 3AN

Sir,

Re: Reply.

We write to confirm that we have received your last message and we await your compliance at the earliest to enable us conclude your payment processing.

Sincerely,

Steve Pateman (Mr)
Head Private Banking.

-

Santander UK plc have their Registered Offices at 2 Triton Square , Regent's Place, London , NW1 3ANRe. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorized and regulated by Financial Services Authority except in respect of its consumer credit products for which Santander UK plc is licensed and Regulated by the Office of Fair Trading. FSA registration numbr 106054

#220336 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:52 am
Dear XXX,

How far have you gone with the bank?

Thanks,

Godwin Johnson.

#220788 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:01 am
Dear XXX,

Please try and make sure you do it today or tomorrow because I'm so worried here,i do not want anything that will make us to have problem or make the bank to start suspecting something.You know that I have try all I can to make sure this money left our country to the bank that will pay you directly.

Again my brother who borrowed me money will be expecting his money back as I promised him,try your best so that we can get this money this week to enable me know when I will come to your country to get my own share and for us to know our self matter for other deals,of which I will also like to invest part of my own money in your country through your assistance.

Thanks,

Godwin Johnson.

#220989 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:32 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your update,I am happy to hear that you have done it,we are now waiting to know when the bank will transfer the money.

#221231 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:13 am
Dear XXX,

Please kindly update me when your getting this money from the bank.

#221414 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:54 am
Dear XXX,

Please try to call them or you send reminder to them, i can not see
the reason why they will delay the transaction please try to do that
tomorrow and update me.

Thanks,

Godwin Johnson.