Information on romance scams and scammers.
#219792 by kittyaya Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:20 pm
This is the phrase that upsets. I read the post and they all have the same dynamics. keep sweet words and deep thoughts. a situation that must immediately put on alert. who may never have these feelings without knowing ?.
They play with feelings, sensitivity. For a woman the feeling that someone needs you, is the key to attract his attention .and get itsinternal head, even when there are passages in their stories that have no logic..and so my story begins
Frankline Newman - 02-08-14 06:40
How are you doing ...? I will like to be your friend hope you don't mind...?
Frankline Newman - 19-08-14 07:39
how are you doing hope you are in good health..?
Frankline Newman - 19-08-14 07:40
My dear, I know that it is too early for me to call you mine, but still - you know, there are moments when you feel so lonely that you want to call somebody “my dear”. And I hope that you won't be offended by my rushing To be honest, this is my first experience in writing letters to a woman.. I have never written a letter to a person who I am not interested in and that is why my hands are trembling a bit from the excitement. It is really wonderful to write to a person who you like, but in the same time I am a bit afraid to do or to write something wrong. What if I will make a mistake and you would not want to answer to me? I know that the first question that you will ask after you will receive this letter is – why such a lovely man has wrote this letter to you? Is it so difficult for me to find a good woman in my own country? Don't torture yourself with answering to this question – I will tell you the truth myself. No, it is not difficult at all to find a woman here, but you see – I am
Frankline Newman - 19-08-14 07:41
i am franklin newman from united states ,i work with ICRC , currently i am in Iran
Frankline Newman - 21-08-14 21:35
I have little to say to you right now, but this little means a lot: I miss you and I long for you. I miss you deeply.
I wish I were by your side right now, I wish I could feel your breathing really close to me, I wish I could see the sun reflecting in your eyes, I wish I could feel your hand in my hand. I miss your voice, I miss walking with you hand in hand, our finger entangled / intertwined, I miss your skin and I miss your sweet presence.
I hope this agony will not last forever and I hope we can meet very soon so I can tell you, face to face, how much I care about you. We haven't seen or meet but the way i miss you it seems i will die tomorrow if you are not here, i love you more than love itself , i miss you more than you can imagine
Frankline Newman - 25-08-14 23:12
I am glad that finally, I have found someone like you. Now that I have you here with me, I would like to let you know how happy and grateful I am for you... every night I thank God for sending you to me. I may not tell you this as often as you expect me to, but trust me, I love you with all my heart and my soul. You mean so much to me.
It is you that I want to see waiting for me at the altar... it is also you that I want to hold my hand in the delivery room and it is you that I want to spend my life with. Now that we're together I promise to be always true to you, to love you and trust you. I love you more than anything this life can offer me.
You made me realize that I don't need to wait for everybody's approval for anything... as long as I am happy and as long as it feels right for me. I guess destiny has lead you to me so I guess we're really meant for each other. Now I know everything's going to be okay because I have you with me now and forever
Frankline Newman - 25-08-14 23:17
i will like to speak with you , can you give me your phone number ..? hope you don't mind ..? permit me to start addressing you as my destined wife and future , I have come to love you more than love itself, I have found out that i have you loved you without reservation and all i ask is for you to reciprocate
Frankline Newman - 25-08-14 23:18
i want to be loved by you alone now and forever which is my ultimate wish and dream
Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 04:32
Honestly i am very happy that at last you have welcomed me into your heart, i promise you that i will do everything with in my power to keep my promises and words to you come what may.. Milan is a good country and Chile is also a wonderful place to be , i don't know about your pasted with men both in internet and in real life , i would like to share your experience with men ,hope you don't mind..?
Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 04:32
i believe and i know with in me that i come to stay in your heart forever
Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 04:42
I thank the God for making you to be mine. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. believe you me i will help you improve in your English speaking and writing , for everlasting and understanding relationship we need a common language
Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:44

Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:45
international committee of red cross ( ICRC )

Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:46
yea

Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:47
i am a medical doctor
Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:47
yes

Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:49
thank you sweetie

Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:49
Baghdad ICRC camp

Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:50
tensed

Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:51
it get worse everyday

Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:53
Muslims youths have become a big problem to the world and Christian faith

Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:55
i was transferred from Iran to Iraq last week , i only spend two months in Iran ,hopefully i will spend two months here and return back to my country for another medical doctor to come in

Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:55
It is my job and my noble cause
Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:56
me too

Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:57
yea
Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:57
can i ask you a question...?

Frankline Newman - 27-08-14 15:59
i don't know about your pasted with men both in internet and in real life , i would like to share your experience with men ,hope you don't mind..?
this person has given the real information. has a profile on facebook with pictures of the ICRC. images of a little girl and her dad ...
rethink this whole story makes me think of all the time invested in me. hours of chat calls .. for what? $ 3,650 for Americans who obviously did not have me.
I think their cruelty, to get yourself at any cost your trust. I am now very disappointed and angry right now ... it's a game I want to know how perverso.io power to stop this person ... but since I know that will be impossible. There remains only disclose his nickname his e-mail her profile on facebook so that if someone finds this person DOES NOT GIVE FEEDBACK.
THIS IS PROFILE FRANKLINE NEWMAN e- mail [email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 78&fref=ts
Advertisement

#219814 by Smith Jones Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:50 pm
Hi kittyyaya, welcome to scamwarners. You are right. What these scammers due to their victims, like you and I, is horrible. They play with our minds. All we want to do is find someone to care about us. Make us feel wanted and loved. They exploit that and why? All for money. All those lovely words and it's all about money. I understand your anger and pain. It is hard when you learn the truth. You can be glad that you did because many don't understand or find out. You will heal from this and be a wiser person. You deserved better than what you got.
If you have any pictures or more details, please share them with us. That is your way to help others not let the scammer get them twisted up too.
#220839 by kittyaya Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:43 pm
thank you very much ... I have some pics of this person .pero not know how to upload them .. I can send her to a private message?
#354503 by AlanJones Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:02 pm
This topic is nearly 4 years old, so it is doubtful the poster will still have the photos and why would you want them anyway.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#354512 by malu53 Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:33 pm
FB
uid: fredrick.colden
Fredrick Colden
Intro
Studied at University of Oxford
Went to North High School Phoenix, Arizona
Widowed
From Phoenix, Arizona

Image <<< Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich, Russian billionaire businessman, investor, and politician

email address from this thread
Merged (BW)