Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220457 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:25 am
You are not telling me the truth XXX. I have always held you to a high esteem but with the character you dispalyed recently I doubt if you are truly the person I contacted initially for this venture.

The delivery officer called you but you refused to pick the phone just like what happend between you and the firm in Netherlands. And they gave Mr. Richard Hill their number for you to call but you refused to call insisting that they called which you cared not to pick your calls.

If you cannot call a local number and know the where about of the delivery agent, is it paying 8800.00 euros that you can easily afford to pay?

You are just not been sincere in this whole transaction. I am not interested in your money only the safety of my fund that is my concern.

For your information the delivery agent is still in Europe so if you still wish to claim the fund let me know.

Finally my lawyer is not a little boy point of correction. If you had a disagreement with him that does not mean you use a foul language on him.

Mrs. Marybrenda Greenberg.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220771 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:50 am
Richard Hill
Attorney and Solicitor
4 Stone Buildings Lincoln's Inn
Town London WC2A 3XT
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 44 704 5765474

Dear XXX,

Be informed that the consignment will be released to you on personal identification once you visit any of the below affiliate office below;

# SPAIN
# GERMANY

You MUST visit any of the port of claims in person to claim the fund by cash payment otherwise the fund will be moved down to a bank in America for an online transfer to your account which you will be responsible for the charges / cost.

I called you with my number on saturday around 8:15 am in the morning to update you with this new development but you did not pick your calls

Indicate your intereste to this development by getting back to me at once with your choice of claims.

Regards.

Richard Hill
For and on behalf of
Mrs. Marybrenda Greenberg

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220864 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:08 am
GOOD TO HEAR THAT, KINDLY SEND ME A POWER OF ATTONERY ON YOUR COMPANY LETTER HEAD DULY SIGN BY YOU TO ENABLE ME INTRODUCE A NEW PARTNER.

#221412 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:48 am
Richard Hill
Attorney and Solicitor
4 Stone Buildings Lincoln's Inn
Town London WC2A 3XT
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 44 704 5765474

Good evening XXX,

I wish to bring to your notice that I received a good news today 02/10/14 from the finance firm in Netherlands that the fund has been deposited into a bank in United States of America with your name as the beneficiary and the fund will be transferred to you via an American Bank.

Based on this fact,kindly get back to me to enable me furnish you with the contact information of the bank in America so that you contact them for the onward transfer of the fund to your account.

I await for your swift response.

Regards.

Richard Hill
For and on behalf of
Mrs. Marybrenda Greenberg