Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220902 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:51 am
Other Emils: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221766883786, +447031882113, +447031880876, +221766544795 & +221767536965

Hallo
liebe, mein Name ist Julia Ich möchte Ihre sein
Freund und ich brauche die Genehmigung von Ihnen
Sie erreichen mich per E-Mail mit diesem
ich warte([email protected])

hi
dear my name is julia i want to be your
friend and i need approval from you
please reach me with this my email
i am waiting([email protected])
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:06 am, edited 5 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220903 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:54 am
From julia love - [email protected]

Hello
I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Julia Kipkalya Kones, 27yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/ WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya. crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instuction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. Even one of us died last night and was buried today. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't know who it will be her turn tomorrow. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. in this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and the only person i have now is Rev Chris Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number((+221-766-883-786) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where iam living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now untill the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office. I have the documents for the claims.

Yours Sincerely
Julia Kipkalya Kones

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221002 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:11 am
My Dearest.

How are you? hope fine, for me i am well with all hope to meet you after the transfer?
My dearest, i prayed and fasted when i got your contact before it was revealed to me by God, that you are the right man for me, which I love and appreciate our baring, without difference, and I know you will not disappoint me. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to help me come out from this prison called refugee camp as we are many here in this refugee camp. My love, i want you to help me to transfer my late fathers money to your account and in it you will be able to send me some money so that i will use it to secure my traveling documents and my air ticket to come over to your country and to live with you for a better life.

Please my love, I want you to contact the bank so that they can advise us the possibility to transfer my money to your position from there you will be able to send me some money so that i will use it to secure my traveling documents and my air ticket to come over to your country and to meet with you for the rest of my life.

My dear i want to come over to meet with you for the rest of my life as i have seen that you are the right man for me and i will like you to help me and the transfer of my (3.8 million dollars), so that you can send me some money to prepare my traveling document to come over to meet you for a better life. Honey, I love you so much, and i can wait to meet with you for the rest of my life, and i am looking towards that lovely day when i will be meeting with you for the rest of my life after the transfer of my money to your position so that
from there you can send me some money to prepare my travel documents to meet with you for a better life.

My dear, I would like you to send an e-mail to the bank today about the possibility of transfer of my 3.8 million dollars deposited ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, which my name appears as the next of kin due to my refugee status here in Senegal. I have informed the bank about you and they are waiting for your e-mail address, so that they can use this money in their position for our meeting.

Here are the contact details of the bank in Scotland, where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Email addresses

[email protected]

The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Ron Teerlink
[email protected]

Telephone contact numbers +447031882113

Fax contact number +447031880876

The account informations are as follows:

Account name :........... Dr.Kipkalya Kones.
Amount:.................. 3.8 Million US Dollars
Account number:.......... 87423006
Next of kin:............. Julia Kipkalya Kones

[email protected]
Already, I have informed the bank about my intention to clame my late father deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim on the money, but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world state. Based on this information, i will like you to send an e-mail to the transfer department of the bank today with this.

Attentioned. Mr. Ron Teerlink the transfer of the foreign officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my (3.8 million) dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The account information are as follows.
ACCOUNT NAME DR KIPKALYA KONES
AMOUNT 3.8 MILLION DOLLARS
ACCOUNT NUMBER 87423006
NEXT OF KIN JULIA KIPKALYA KONES

Darling i will keep in touch to hear from you immediately you contacted the Bank so that we can know the possibility to help transfer my money to your own account, please try and let me know immediately after you contact the Bank for the transfer.
Miss Julia

#221085 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:02 am
From royal bankofscotland - [email protected]

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC HEADQUARTERS
Telephone number 00447-031-882-113
Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH1 21 HQ, UK Scotland
Registered Office, 36 St Andrew Square EH2 2YB.
www.rbs.co.uk

Transfer Department

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of the mail we received today .

Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Kones that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Kipkalya Kones is our late customer with substantial amount (3.8 Million Dollars) of deposit with us.
Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you , we will like you to send the followings items together with your full bank information where you want us to transfer the money:
1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.
This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.
2.The death certificate of late Dr Kipkalya Kones (Her deceased father) confirming the death.
3.A copy of statement of account issued to Dr Kipkalya Kones by our bank

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer.
Mr. Ron Teerlink on telephone number
Tel +447031882113
Fax +447031880876

for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Shirley Eracleous.
For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept

www.rbs.co.uk/business

Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc HQ, registered in Scotland UK. 36 St Andrew Square EH2 2YB. Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. www.rbs.co.uk

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.208.175.237
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#221181 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:51 am
My darling,

It's my pleasure to know how you are doing again . I believe you are fine with all hopes to meet with you very soon for a lovely life in your country.
Dearest,you have showed me love and affection right from the first day i got contact with you and i am just counting on days to meet with you for a wonderful life as i have seen that you are such a caring man that i will love and cherish for the rest of my life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.

Honey the requirements of transferring my money to your position. Darling I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my late father death certificate and statement of his account with me here which i have given to this lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
After reading the mail from the bank, i discussed it with our reverend pastor, Rev Chris Johnson and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Benjamin Christian . He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will like you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my appointed representative that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my late father's 3.8 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact information are as follows,

Dr.Benjamin Christian

E maill address
[email protected]

Office telephone number +221766544795
Darling i will like you to inform me as soon as you hear from the lawyer about the possibility of helping us prepared the power of attorney for the bank to transfer my late father's money to your own account.

God bless you as you contact the lawyer immediately today.
Yours in love Julia

#221215 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:57 am
From Benjamin Lawfirm - [email protected]

BARRISTER BENJAMIN LAW FIRM
Telephone +221766544795
Email [email protected]

ATTENTION

IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAIL WE RECEIVED TODAY IN OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM, ON HOW TO PREPARE AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR FRIEND MISS KONES TO TRANSFER HIS LATE FATHER MONEY FROM THE (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OUR LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY .

YOUR:

1) NAME;
2) ADDRESS ;
3) TELEPHONE NUMBER;
5) E-MAIL;
6) DATE OF BIRTH
7) COUNTRY:
8) OCCUPATION

ALL THIS INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE WILL APPEAR IN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER WHICH OUR LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

I WILL SEND YOU THE EMAIL COPY OF LATE DR KIPKALYA KONES STATEMENT OF HIS ACCOUNT AND HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE WHICH YOUR PARTNER MISS KONES GAVE TO ME. I WILL SENT IT TO YOU IN MY NEXT MAIL.

OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS.
THANKS FOR YOUR DECISION TO WORK WITH OUR LAW FIRM IN THIS TRANSACTION......

REGARDS,
BARRISTER BENJAMIN CHRISTIAN

#221275 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:30 pm
BARRISTER BENJAMIN LAW CHAMBRS
Telephone +221766544795
Email [email protected]

Attention
Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney for you and your partner Miss Kones and the Reverend pastor Chris Johnson was in my office to discuss about the issuing to you an authorisation letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my enquiries from the bank and high court,I understand from the bank that there are three documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of late Dr Kipkalya Kones.
2.A copy of His Deposit certificate.
WHICH I ATTACHED ON THIS REPLY

It is now remaining one document. Which is the Power of attorney which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.
From my enquiries, it will cost the sum of 300 Euro for authentication of the power of attorney at the high court before it becomes valid and 600 Euro for notary stamping and my work is 400 euro. TOTAL 1,300 EURO
ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED EUROS

To speedy the process you are to send these money to me today through Western union money transfer system. (which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively as i have received your personal information that i will use to prepare the Power of attorney.

Send the 1,300 Euro with this information.

FIRST NAME .... MARK
LAST NAME..........WALE
COUNTRY ........ SENEGAL
CITY ........ DAKAR

Send or call me for the information as soon as you send the money to enable my chambers collect the money from the Western union local office here.

I am waiting for the transfer of the 1,300 euro so that i will use it to prepare the power of attorney,

Dr Benjamin Christian

Image Image Image

#221396 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:07 am
My Darling,

My love i went to the lawyers office this morning with Rev Pastor to know if the power of attorney is ready so that i can sign my signature on it for the bank to transfer my money to your position.
He maintained that a sum total of 1,300 Euros (one thousand three hundred Euros ) would be paid as his charges before he will prepare the power of attorney for us.
My dear please i know that this money is very big but i am pleading that you should help me to pay the lawyer this money as you will get your money immediately after transfering my money in your account. As you are aware that it is just this power of attorney that is delaying the transfer.
As soon as this is prepared the bank will transfer my money to your position for me to come over to meet with you for the rest of my life.
Please pay the lawyer as the bank told us that this document must be prepared by a Senegal lawyer and not from your country.
Try and help me as you will have your money back.My love please try and send the money to the lawyer today that is all you have to pay it is only that document that is needed by the bank as soon as the bank get the document from the lawyer they will transfer my money into your account fast honey try today and send the money to the lawyer and inform me when ever you send the money to the lawyer.

God bless you as you help me out from this situation.
Your Love Julia

my love how are you doing,hope all is well
please darling have you send the money to the lawyer?
i am still waiting for good news

hugs and kisses

#221397 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:07 am
HELLO SIR YOU SHOULD USE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM OR RIA AND SEND THE MONEY IT IS MORE FASTER AND EASY SO TRY AND MADE THE PAYMENT TOMORROW ,

#221420 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:29 am
How are you today?I hope it was nice My dear one day without hearing from you is like one moment without air, like one day without food and a week without water my dear as you are all i have and you have taken the whole of my heart as i look towards that day that you will be recieving me at the airport for a wounderful life with you my dear.I can't just imagine how that day will be.My love i will call the lawyer and inform him so that he can give you an account .I love you my darling please try and send the money today as soon as lawyer send you an account .Thanks from your wife to be Julia

#221423 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:44 am
From Benjamin Lawfirm - [email protected]

BANK NAME.. SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL ADDRESS : AGENCE YOFF. DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME. JANET . C . ONYEWU
ACCOUNT NUMBER 003002447788
BANK CODE 25011
AGENCE 01011
RIB 28
SWIFT CODE SGSNSNDA
CLE 8

#221519 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:35 am
my dear i called him now and he said he has sent you the account information please.darling as soon as you send the money to the lawyer do let me know ok
yours forever julia

how are you once again my love,have you sent the money to the lawyer?

#221520 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:36 am
AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TRY AND SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP AS I AM WAITING ,

HELLO SIR I WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR BANK MADE THE PAYMENT,

#221559 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:30 am
WHAT MATTER AND I THINK I HAVE SENT YOU THE 2 DOCUMENT WITH MY I D WHAT HAPPEN ANY PROBLEM

#221560 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:32 am
good morning dear how was your night,hope all is well
please i dont understand are you not helping me again