Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218266 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:14 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233231175833

Greetings XXX,

I hope all is well with you and your family. My dear the good news is that the pending transaction has been successfully completed through the cooperation of my new partner from Australia .

Meanwhile, I waited for you to get in contact with me for your VISA CARD Loaded with the sum of $350,000 after your help to me to get my inheritance fund and I did not hear from you again, hence I deposited it with United British Red Cross Courier Service through the help of my new attorney Barrister.David McKay Kofi.

Note that i have already paid for the delivery charges and insurance certificate but they did not allow me to pay for the security keeping fee because they don't know when you will be contacting them, the security keeping fee is $135. All that you need to do now is just contact them immediately and send the security keeping fee of $135 USD to them so that they will release your package to you without any delay.

Contact the Dispatch Director :Dr.Bright Kofi using this email address :([email protected]),telephone No: +233-231-175-833 and make sure you provide the following information below:

1)Your full name:
2)Your telephone:
3)Contact address:
4)A valid ID card:

Hence, as a matter of facts, make sure as the rightful beneficiary of the VISA CARD package of $350,000.00,you must contact them by indicating the code (UBRCS428) to enable them deliver the visa package as they have it in their record.

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister.David McKay Kofi.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218403 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:32 pm
For the kind attention of XXX,

We received your detail information (dispatch address) you send for the delivery of your loaded visa card.
Be informed that all dispatch fees have been paid by the depositor accept your security keeping fees of $135 dollars only for an immediate dispatch of your loaded visa card.

You are advise to remit the security keeping fees of $135 USD via western union money transfer using the information of our protocol officer mention below:

Senders name:...............................
Receivers name: Benjamin Aduso
Text question: Russia
Answer: Ghana
Money control number:........................
City:Accra

As soon you send the security keeping fees of $135 dollars make sure you keep me inform with all the receiving information to enable our protocol officer receive the money here so that we can send your loaded visa card immediately.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Bright Kofi.
Dispatch Director
United British Red Cross Courier Service

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218528 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:15 pm
For the kind attention of XXX,

Today being 10 September 2014, this courier service write in receipt of your mail and be informed that this is an express instruction if you really want to receive your loaded visa card package go and remit the security keeping fees of $135 dollars as instructed via Western money union transfer not bank transfer to enable us dispatch your package immediately and failure to adhere to instruction within 24 hours ,we shall not hesitate to return your package back to the depositor because this courier service will not been held responsible in case of any lost of package.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Bright Kofi.
Dispatch Director
United British Red Cross Courier Service.

#220943 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:48 am
Because you refused to pay for our security keeping fees and you and I know that your visa card is a money instrument and this courier company do not want to be held responsible in case of any lost but if you can assure me that you will pay for the security keeping fees immediately, I will personally call for the visa card to be dispatch to you.

#221251 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:59 am
Your visa card package has been cancelled and this courier company is no more interested in the dispatch. Thank you