Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220319 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:22 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

Tel. Nos.: +18883327594, +13022885567, +1518888395 & +12402578110

Good Day,

My Name is Mr. Thomas White, am contacting you in regards of Andrei Borodin.

Please Read Link for your perusal...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21627481

I will only give further details if you are interested because this transaction is Highly Confidential.

If you are interested, please write back.

Private Email: [email protected]

Regards,
Thomas White
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220321 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:51 am
From Thomas White <[email protected]

Attention of XXX

Sir

First of all, I must thank you for your prompt response and also for your interest to cooperate to work with me in executing this deal. I must confess to you that I am very grateful for your response to my distress call and your cooperation. You are welcome.

Now before I will proceed to give you more details info, I would want you to understand the delicateness of this transaction. It is not risky on your own part but very risky to my client and myself because it could cost me my profession if you betrayed me by leaking out this secret. Is only you, my client and myself that understood what I am about to do now which if exposed to the open would cost me my reputation that took me years to build which is more important to me. I therefore would demand for your cooperation in full to keep this transaction very CONFIDENTIAL. And if in anyway you cannot keep this transaction very secrete to your self, then is better that I call it a quit with you.

Secondly, we must establish mutual trust and understanding among ourselves so that we can have smooth execution of this deal without any danger of distrust or mistrust. In this regards, it would be my gladness to bond our relationship together with the spirit of oneness. To practicalize this, I therefore would demand for exchange of our national ids in spirit of oneness as the very first step to knowing ourselves. This would also guide us to protect our interest and to establish trust and confidence amongst our selves and knowing fully that I am safe in your hands and you are safe in my hands too.

Furthermore, I would advise that we restrict most of our correspondences to email and telephone calls, and we will adopt the use of code in our subject and if you do not see such code as subject of my email kindly delete, same apply to me, as it is not too safe to transact this kind of deal in the Internet because of rapid increase of scams and Internet hackers. I therefore beseech you to provide me with your direct phone number. This we shall continue to use in our subsequent correspondence. All documents would be sent scanned via email.

Finally I therefore will urge you to read this mail attentively with all understanding, and provide me with your identification. Upon my receipt of yours, then I will email mine to you. And will understand that your consent and full cooperation have been established. And I would not be afraid to provide you with the full details of my clients bank and the account number and its security pin code that would enable you to log into the account to verify its balance. I will also provide you a proof of scan copy of his statement of account. When you have truly and satisfactorily confirmed the said balance in the account, it is then I will begin the documentation process with the bank and all other legal backings. All transactions and documentations would be very transparent and nothing would be hidden for you because we are partners as from now onward. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to put it forward for clarification.

I have complete information of his bank account details with an outstanding balance of $48,550,000.00USD ($48.550 Million USD). To make you be sure of this, I can provide you with details of his bank to enable you to log on to his account to confirm this balance.

I shall make representation to the legal courts to facilitate the amendment process within three working days. Since this is a transaction of immense benefit to both of us, my client has agreed sharing ratio of the fortune. The sharing ratio shall be 80% for my client and 20% for you. Please note that this is a legal and risk free transaction that does not in anyway hamper the monetary laws of your country.

I thank you once again for your anticipated cooperation, and wish to remind you not to forget including your address when sending your details requirements.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Thomas

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220379 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:16 pm
Attention of XXX

Sir,

Good day to you and how are you today?

Am with receipts of your mail with the information and we have make representation to the legal courts to facilitate the amendment,i will update you as we progresses and please always acknowledge the receipt of my mail and ask me question where you are doubt.

There will be no problem provided our instruction is follow to the letter.

Thank you once again for your resolved to assist us.

Best Regards,
Thomas White.

#220461 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:07 am
Attention of XXX,

Sir,

Thanks for your mail.i have started the documentation process in the court and hopefully by Monday,we should be able to conclude that process,i will send to you a scan copy of the documents and also forward a copy each to the bank.

I will update you as things progresses,what kind of work do you do and how old are you?

Thanks once again for your resolved to assist to assist us.

Best Regards,
Thomas

#220548 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:17 am
Attention of XXX,

Sir,

Thanks for your mail and your answer to my questions,hopefully by Monday,we should have completed the documents and forward it to you.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.

Best Regards,
Thomas

#220660 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:07 am
Sir,

I aknowledged the recciepts of your mail.

What kind of business do you think we can invest the funds that will be profitable to us?.

Thanks and have a splendid weekend.

Best Regards,
Thomas

#220862 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:51 pm
Sir,

Thanks for your mail.

I will proceed to the high court for the conclusion of the documents and update you as soon as i leave the court and also make sure the MOA is signed today.

I will update you later.

Best Regards,
Thomas

#220990 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:33 pm
Sir,

Good day to you and how are you today?

Be informed that i was in court yesterday for the completion and hopefully today,i should finalise with the M.O.A as the Power of Attorney has been issued in your name and the duelly singed.

I will send a scan copy to you and also forward a copy each to the bank for them to reconcile with their record.

I will update you today.

Thank you once again for your resolved to assist us,God bless you.

Best Regards,
Thomas

#221013 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:44 am
Attention of XXX

Sir,

Attached is the documents from the court...Power of Attorney(P O A) and Memorandum of
Agreement (M O A) a scan copy has been sent to the bank to informed them of the change in beneficiary and for you to be able to act and take full responsibility,you have the full account details and you can check the account before contacting the bank.

Please see below the bank contact for you to contact them for the completion of the transaction.

Cogeba Bank & Trust (Bahamas) Ltd.
P.O. Box N10051
Nassau, N.P., The Bahamas
Swift: COGEBTBSNA

Tel: 1-888-332-7594
Fax: 1-302-288-5567

+1(518)-888-8395, enter pass code XXX and then feed in your account number and pin number

Outlined thus:

Account: Number: 61460649
Pin Number: 231446
Transfer Code: 17765
$48,550,000.00

DL: 1-240-257-8110
[email protected]
[email protected]

I awaits your update after contacting the bank.

Best Regards,
Thomas White

Image Image

#221169 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:17 am
Sir,

Thanks for your update.

I called you hours ago but there was no response.

Please update me as soon as the respond back an follow up with the bank to conclude with the transaction.

Thanks and i will call you much later.

Best Regards,
Thomas

#221208 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:40 am
From Cogeba Bank & Trust - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

Plot 262, 2nd Floor, Old Gladstone RD
Nassau, The Bahamas

E-mail: [email protected] | Tel: (1)- 888-332-7594 | Fax: (1)- 302-288-5567 | Hours of Operation

Attention of XXX

Sir,

RE: CREDIT ADVICE USD $48,550,000.00

This is to notify you that we are in receipt of credit advice in your favor.

As instructed an offshore account has been created in your favor in our bank and we need a copy each of your valid identification to enable our legal department to verify information furnished us as against yours.

We remain obliged to be of your service.

Yours in service,

Samuel C. Dernemac
Manager Banking Operation
[email protected]
D/L (1)-240-257-8110

#221211 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:44 am
Attention of XXX,

Sir,

Thanks for your mail.

The bank will respond to you and please let me know what the bank say when they respond.

Best Regards,
Thomas

#221390 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:28 am
Sir,

Thanks for your update and please follow up with the bank for the conclusion of the transaction.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Thomas

#221484 by Ginger Lee Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:46 pm
Madam,

Have just been informed that the email i gave you before is not valid please,sorry for the inconvinience and see the new bank contact below:

Please see below the bank contact for you to contact them for the completion of the transaction.

P.O. Box N-4918
Swift: COGEBTBSXXX
Tel: 1-888-332-7594
Fax: 1-302-288-5567
[email protected]
[email protected]

+1(518)-888-8395, enter pass code 5123 and then feed in your account number and pin number

Outlined thus:

Account: Number: 61460649
Pin Number: 231446
Transfer Code: 17765
$48,550,000.00

[email protected]
[email protected]

I awaits your update after contacting the bank.

Best Regards,
Thomas White

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.