Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219531 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:11 am
From the Manager,
International Remittance Office,
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Direct Tel: + 234-01-8965520 ext.105
Email: [email protected]
Attention: XXX
XXX
Sir,
This is to remind you one’s again that the fund $10.4 Million Dollars will be transferred into your bank account as soon as possible you provide the legality prove document to Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union,UK.
According to information from the legal department, Shanghai Hong Kong Bank,UK you are expected to send the legal paper fees to them today that will enable the bank to complete your fund transfer into your banking details within 24hours.
For clarity the legal papers fees must be sent to the legal department of Shanghai Bank via by MONEYGRAM PLC as a measure in line with the Banking and allied matters acts acceptable worldwide.
However, you should also note that we apply checks and balance, transparence in our careful effort to transfer our customer’s fund via Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union,UK to avoid queries by the treasury department of the XXX. Therefore it is very important you send the fees as has been instructed by the legal department of the bank today.
Central Bank of Nigeria and the Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union,UK are willing to assist you get the right/Legal documents today and on good time so that you will be able to receive this fund direct into your account if you would be able to cooperate with us adequately.
Please can we know your readiness to send the fees to the Lawyer today as we are in a hurry to conclude this payment without further delay?
Please feel free to call me on this my direct number below upon receiving this information.
Thank you,this is a welcome development toward achieving your desired aim.

Yours in service
Mr.Tunde Lemo
International Remittance Office
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN)
+234-8121956316

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219631 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:54 am
From the Manager,
Central Bank of Nigeria,
XXX
Sir,
Okay! you don't too worry about that. Something has to be done about that,okay. I have contacted the WORLD BANK AND THE UNITED NATION and a resolution has been swiftly reached and we have sent a memo concerning that immediately.please contact the SHANGHAI BANK and request for another Lawyer who is completent to complete this process as quickly as possible today.
Please you can call me now for further details.

Yours in service
Mr.Tunde Lemo
+234-8121956316

From the Manager,
Central Bank of Nigeria,
XXX
Sir,
Have you contacted the bank as you have been directed? please let me know.
Have a nice day

Yours in service
Mr.Tunde Lemo
+234-8121956316

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219744 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:21 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, thank you for your mail. I am sure you are making a big mistake by what you mean by saying I should look for assistance elsewhere.
Honestly, you are doing no one in particular a favour. I am senior Advocate of Nigeria and a bigwig; a man of repute and nice personality. And for the fact that I am one of the attorney at Central Bank of Nigeria made me to contact you. You are not actually paying me for my service, but Nigeria Government.
The fund is deposited with banks. Formerly it was at CBN and later moved to shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union,UK,as mandated by CBN. Therefore your decision must not be rigid because what you complained about is not something that cannot be resolved except you mean you do not want the fund
I am waiting for your positive response
Yours Faithfully
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato
Admins Oaths/Legal Advisers/Public Notaries
AAA/SAN/SCJ/LA/CBN-2014

#219745 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:22 am
From the Manager,
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Switzerland
Sir,
Listen XXX,this is not do or die affairs. It seems like you don't understand. This is a fund we discovers that is under your name and this is the bases of contacting you. Mind you we are not begging you to claim what belongs to you.
I have told you the Shanghai Bank will assist you resolve it and you are insisting.

Yours in service
Mr.Tunde Lemo

#220159 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:07 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, thank you for your mail. I am sorry I had been away on assignment.
What is the position?
I am sure you are making a big mistake again by saying the bank should apologize to you? Apology that you are told to send money by moneygram as the safest means by which the Lawyer will be monitored with his dealings with you by the bank authorities? Apology because you are only the shanghai bank customer the Lawyer has ever handled is matter?
Mind you,you are dealing with a good and a reliable bank and they are not interested in what you are talking as apology because up till now as I am talking to you none of us knows the reason why you found the Lawyer incompetent and so no one is begging you to collect your fund and if you are actually sure this fund is your own you should follow instruction on how you will send the money as given you. The Lawyer is playing save and do not want lose his job because of a mere little token you want to send to obtain the legal document for your fund transfer.

Honestly, if I see anything wrong as a reputable attorney I will intervene on your behalf. But in this case the instruction which I have also investigated from the Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union.UK is for you to send the legal document fees by moneygram. So what you are you agitating or requesting from the Lawyer, a senior advocate of Supreme Court of England is not possible because the bank account you want him to give you is his personal account which the banks has warned against. Besides, do you want the money you are to pay for the legal document to get lost or not to be in record of the banks that you certainly paid for it for that purpose of your fund transfer? Please let us be reasonable in making request as long as this issue is concern.

I have also made a thorough search and confided with CBN and the report is that we should guide against your $10.4M Dollars being lost. So what else do you want from the Lawyer who is assisting you get the legal document? Absolutely nothing in particular, i should say, therefore it is my humble appeal that you go and send the money by moneygram now so that they will be able to carry out this noble function as schedule. Time is running out as you know the bank has stipulated time to transfer your fund into the account provided.

I am waiting for your positive response
Yours Faithfully
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato
Admins Oaths/Legal Advisers/Public Notaries
AAA/SAN/SCJ/LA/CBN-2014
what isthe

#220160 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:09 am
From the Manager,
Central Bank of Nigeria,
XXX
Sir,
There is nothing there to apologize if it is what you are asking for. The rfeason being that unless the international financial bodies has confirmed the Lawyer imcompetent,but since nothing like that means the Lawyer is doing what he has to do legitimately and according to directives of the bank. Therefore it is not proper for you to send the money through a personal lawyer account where the Lawyer is only in control of. It has to be by moneygram so that there will be checks and balances and it will be on record that you sent such money to that effect. Thank you.

Yours in service
Mr.Tunde Lemo

#220554 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:54 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I am making a possible and alternative arrangement where you will go and pick up the fund. Details will be made known to you.

Yours Faithfully.
Advocate Vecera Kato

#220886 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:51 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I did not understand your mail.please can you explain it. In another development I am making arrangment for you to pick this fund in Spain. I hope that will be okay for you.

Yours Faithfully.
Advocate Vecera Kato

#221031 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:40 am
Dear XXX Which one visit and where?

#221051 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:49 am
From the Manager,
Central Bank of Nigeria,

Attention: Attention: XXX

Sir,
WE INTEND TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TODAY OR ON 1ST OCT FRIDAY VIA SHANGHAI HONG KONG OFFSHORE CREDIT UNION UK AND WE HAVE BEEN DEMANDING FOR A PARTICULAR INFORMATION OVER ONE MONTH NOW FROM YOU WHICH YOU HAVE FAILED TO PROVIDE. IF YOU NO LONGER NEEDFUL OF THESE HUGE SUM INDICATE THIS BY WRITING TO US AND WE WILL GO AHEAD AND CANCEL THE OPERATION.

WE HAVE BEEN MANDATED TO MAKE THIS ENQUIRY FROM YOU FROM THE PRESIDENCY,SHANGHAI HONG KONG OFFSHORE CREDIT UNION.UK AND WORLD BANK REMEMBER ONCE YOU SAY YOU DO NOT NEED THE FUND ANY MORE MEANS WE OWE YOU NO APOLOGY FOR NOT RELEASING YOUR CONTRACT FUND OF $10.4M DOLLARS AND WE WILL NOT BE BLAME FOR ANY REASON WHY YOU COULD NOT CLAIM YOUR FUND..PLEASE GET BACK TO US TODAY.
Yours in service
Mr.Tunde Lemo
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) +234-8121956316
CC: MR.ADVOCATE VECERA KATO+234-8051122623
Mr.Franklyn Charles
Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union UK
SHOCU Building
70 Oxford Street, Manchester
M1 5NH,United Kingdom
Email:[email protected]
Tel: +44-203-6952379 ext. 101.

#221176 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:36 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, thank you for your mail. Please you have to prepare yourself to tranvel to Spain and pick up this fund and you will spend a day there. I am making serious arrangement to that effect.Detail will be giving to you shortly.
Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#221195 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:59 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, thank you. I am on it because I have to get approval from the Supreme court of England; CBN and World Bank to move the fund out of Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union UK to do that effectively and judiciously. And I have sent application for approval to them. So please just wait for a little while. .

Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#221395 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:59 am
Dear XXX,

With due respect, thank you for your mail. There is good news. The World Bank in conjunction Central Bank of Nigeria has approved the release of the fund to you via CBN correspondent Bank Spain.
The contact is as follows:
Central Bank of Nigeria,Spain(CBNS)
Grupo Banco Seguridad, S.L.
Avda Cantabria S/N 28660,
Boadilla Del Monte
Madrid- España
E-mail [email protected]
TelFax:+01134 631 716 622
Dr, Paco Jose(payment Officer)

Now we have gotten a way out, it is very important you contact the (CBNS) immediately because the $10.4MDollars has been moved out from the Shaaghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union.UK swiftly to the CBNS correspondent payment Office in Spain. So contact them now for the detail information so that they will give you authentic Letter of invitation and appointment date to travel meet them for your fund release.

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#221403 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:41 am
From the Manager,
Central Bank of Nigeria,

XXX
Sir,
Following with application filed by Advocate Alzander Vecera Kato your legal attorney the world banking governing banking institution comprising the WORLD BANK;CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA & THE SUPREME COURT OF ENGLAND have given its approvals for your contract fund to be removed from Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union,UK and deposited with Central Bank of Nigeria fir it release to you.
This decision was reached because of Shanghai Bank has concluded it over sight function and authority has been taken away from them..Please make haste to comply with them so that your fund be release to you on your arrival
In confirmation of this unanimous agreement the contact address is found below:
Central Bank of Nigeria,Spain(CBNS)
Grupo Banco Seguridad, S.L.
Avda Cantabria S/N 28660,
Boadilla Del Monte
Madrid- España
TelFax:+01134 631 716 622
Dr, Paco Jose(payment Officer)

#221556 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:24 am
Dear XXX,
With respect, I am certainly sure Central Bank of Nigeria,Grupo Banco Seguridad, S.L.,Spain (CBNS)will deliver.
I believe what happened between you and the Shanghai Hong Kong Bank UK was purely misconception . But that is not characterize with the Central Bank of Nigeria,Grupo Banco Seguridad, S.L.,Spain (CBNS). Just follow their instruction and certainly you will see they will deliver as mandated on them to release your fund to you on arrival to the payment office in Spain.
Remember you are to furnish me every step of your dealings with them in S pain as you are aware I am here to guide you aright.
Thank \You,
Advocate Vecera Kato