Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219343 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:57 pm
From Evangelist Grace - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

Good day. My name is Evangelist Grace and I reside in Texas U.S.A and I already benefited from this. I am writing you to give you a very concrete and sound confidential information that will help you claim
your $2,500,000.00 (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) Compensated Funds from the United Kingdom Finance & Security House without stress.

I travelled with my Pastor for a convention programme in the U.K and that was how I was able to confirm that the U.K Government $2,500,000.00 compensated due to all effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness showed at the course of the U.K Online Lotto winning and other related pending financial transactions was real and 100 percent risk free.

Surprisingly, I have been withdrawing $ 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand US Dollars) on daily basis with the $2,500,000.00 worth ATM CARD I was issued by Mr. Austin Henry Meeson C.E.O, of the finance and security house.

I crossed check the emails and names of other beneficiaries who are yet to claim their funds worth $2,500,000.00 on the List, and saw your email address on the list and copied it out to inform you and (1)
others beneficiaries of the $ 2.5 Million still unclaimed with the Finance and Security House. Since the U.K Government has ordered the funds to be released to you.

I want you to know God is my witness in my testimony to you and once you are able to contact Mr. Austin Henry Meeson of the Security and Finance House with the information below and adhere to his instruction and advise, all things will work out properly for your own good too without delays, I promise you do not have to worry even if you are ask to pay for the delivery fee since you must receive your $2,500,000.00 worth ATM card in return. This is 100 percent certain and legit. I can bet my life on these words I am giving you.

You are very lucky and I advise you to quickly Contact MR. Austin Henry Meeson who is the C.E.O in charge of finance, to enable you claim your $2,500,000.00 (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD) from him without further delays.

Contact MR. Austin Henry Meeson with the required details listed below:

NAME:
FULL ADDRESS:
COUNTRY NAME:
PHONE NUMBER:

Contact Mr. Austin Henry Meeson directly with your details as listed above on the email below:
Contact MR. Austin Henry Meeson on;
Email Address: [email protected]
C.E.O, Finance & Security House,
Deposit Firm FSH Towers Chelsea T45H U.K.

My advice to you is for you to put God first in all you are doing and try to stop contact with any other online transaction you might have elsewhere if you have been paying much or little money for presently
or previously and have not received anything in return. I still want to use this opportunity to inform you of showing love to the less privileged ones around you once you claim your funds. I will be travelling due to the investment project I and my partner are having at hand and hope to hear you have received your funds from Mr. Austin Henry Meeson when I return.

I give you my words on this for am very sure your worries are over.

Good Luck and God bless you.

Best Regards,
Evangelist. Grace Smith.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219344 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:59 pm
From Mr. Austin Henry Meeson - [email protected]

Dear sir, let me introduce myself as Mr. Austin Henry Meeson, I reside in United Kingdom, I am a born again christian, I want you to follow my instructions so that you can received your fund ($2,5Million)I am given you my word and my word is my bond once you follow my instruction I promise you will laugh at the end because nothing on earth will stop you from receiving your fund.

My dear brother, I want you to know that God is God of possibilities with God nothing is impossible, do not say is not possible for you to received your ATM card worth the above stated sum.

I cannot lie to you is transaction is 100% legitimate.

I will advise you to re confirm your delivery address so that we can proceed with the procedure.

I await your urgent response,

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Meeson.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219487 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:39 pm
Dear XXX,

I acknowledge the receipt of your email. Hope my mail meets you in a good state of mind. You are two of the five beneficiaries still yet to claim pending funds. This is a hundred percent legitimate transaction and I advise you to treat it very urgent if you truly want your ATM CARD delivered to your doorstep in the next 48 Hours.

I need you to give me a confidence credit and I promise to do as I have promised in other not to let you down since am more concerned about protecting my own Integrity as well.
This money is from UK lottery promo that is run every 2 years in our branch office here in UK due to the cordial relationship of ours with their Government to promote the Image of both country and build good reputations amongst other nations as to encourage Investors to feel free to Invest in UK.

This lottery promo programme was held true our electrified software machine that extracts email addresses from the web and selects randomly, you where very lucky to be amongst the selected, but it was noticed that some corrupt officials here in UK have tried to sit down on your funds and that of other 4 beneficiaries. That was why your funds have been pending and not released to you as of then as scheduled.

It was for this reason you are now compensated with the Sum of $ 2,500,000.00. Three beneficiaries’ amongst the five of you that was compensated have received their atm visa card and have started withdrawing their $ 25,000.00 on daily basis since that is the card’s daily withdrawal limit.

Your ATM CARD worth $ 2,500,000 USD is with me and I have been asked to deliver it to your doorstep, whenever I receive an email from you. Note that be in a better position to ship your ATM CARD through any of this country's postal services for security reasons, so I will rather advise you to choose FEDEX, UPS or DHL which I will use to ship the card to you.

Take note that the management policy does not permit cash on delivery due to the fact that your card worth’s a substantial amount and payment must be made over here to the delivery express to enable the necessary Insurance document signed before shipment must be allowed to commence to your designated address. The delivery charges can not likewise be deducted from your $2,500,000.00 since you alone have the right as the management policdeems necessary to access your card which is your benefit and commence withdrawals for transparency reasons.
You should know that any fee from the above express you will be choosing for me to use in shipping your atm card will be paid by you since I am not the owner of the Card.

You will have to choose from the listed express below and get back to me as soon as possible:
DELIVERY CHARGES BELOW:
FEDEX accepts: $ 275
UPS accepts: $ 265
DHL accepts: $ 250

Please write me back and let me know the express you will want me to Use in shipping the atm card to your doorstep so that I can give you the payment information you will use to send down the shipment fee via Western Union.

Get back to me with the delivery express of your choice (UPS, FEDEX or DHL) to enable me instruct you further on how to make your $ 25,000 daily withdrawals immediately you receive your Card.

I advised three other beneficiaries and they are already withdrawing their funds from their card on daily basis.

I await your timely response today.

Kindest regards,

Mr.Austin Henry Meeson,
CEO Finance and Security House.

#219633 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:01 am
Attention: XXX,

In response to your email received, you are to make this payment with the information of our account officer information stated below:

Receivers Name:……….. Daniel John Goch.
Receivers Address:…….. 12 Marston Cresent Cambridge,Ontario Canada N3c 4g2
Amount:………………...$265

My dear, I promise once you make this payment you will receive your ATM CARD within the next 48 hours of your payment and you can withdraw your fund in any ATM Machine of your choice.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Messon.

#219676 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:09 pm

I response to your email received, you are to make the payment of the $265 via Western Union Money Transfer, that is the easy simple way of making the payment, once our protocol officer confirmed you payment your ATM CARD will be deliver to you without any further delay.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Messon.

#219739 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 am
My dear friend, I will advise you to call back the cheque and send it via Western Union Money Transfer with the information of our accounting officer sent to you earlier, your success is my pride you will surely receive your ATM CARD once you make this payment.

#220068 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 am
My dear friend, I received the scan copy of your payment, once Mr. Daniel confirm your payment the delivery of your ATM CARD will commence, I will get back to you with the airway bill for you to know when to receive your ATM CARD.

I will advise you to get back to me with the scan copy of your resent picture photograph to avoid wrong delivery of your ATM CARD.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Messon.
Deposit Firm FSH Towers Chelsea T45H U.K

#220303 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:09 am

My dear brother and friend, I am happy to inform you that Mr. Daniel has confirmed your payment and I have set your ATM CARD for delivery to your home address, I will advise you to always stay close to your computer for more information.

Your success is my pride and don't forget to pay your tithe once you receive your fund so that our good God will continue to bless you.

I have attached the airway bill to this correspondence, congratulations in advance.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Messon.

#220451 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:42 am
Attention: Attention: XXX,

I got your email and the content is well noted, I am not a hoodlum and I will never be, why will I be a partaker of such.

The delivery agent will soon arrive your country, please stay close to your computer.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Messon.

#220567 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 am
From Willliam Seay - [email protected]

Hello XXX,

I am William Seay, UPS Courier agent, I was instructed by MR. Austin Henry Meeson,
The Financial Director to ship your ATM Card to your door-step,

I just arrived Los Angeli's International airport, California, To avoid mistake,
i need you to reconfirm your delivery address so that i will not
deliver to a wrong address

Note that the only thing holding me here to commence on your shipment is to be
sure that I have your correct address as I don't want any mistake.

Bellow is your address I have with me, I need to know if it's correct.

XXX

Waiting for your further response as soon as possible, to let me know if the address is correct,

Because I called your representative Mr. Harry Sawyer and he ordered that I should
contact you for reconfirmation of your address before I will make the delivery today,
So your urgent response is needed to let me know if the address is correct,

William Seay,
UPS.

#220857 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:38 pm
From Mr. Williams Seay - [email protected]>

Hello XXX

I went to clear the ATM CARD from Custom department here at the airport, los Angelis international airport California,
But Chief Custom requested for IRS Certificate and Sworn Affidavit Approved certificate and Payment Voucher.

Before they will allow me to commence on the shipment to your door step,
Chief Custom stated that the certificates will be obtained from Federal High Court Chief Judge U.S.A. and it cost $3530 to obtain this three certificates, that is the only thing holding me here and i want you to also understand that this documents are the gateway to your claim so i will advise that you utilize the opportunity that you have to claim this funds

your Immediate compliance is vividly needed for the payment for me to finalize this claim so i will advise you not to waste time because as you may understand that we are working with time and this claim is been programmed to be claim within fortnight so all the documents that we need are to be intact so you will not be denied of your $2.5 million dollars.

I assure you that i am going to conclude the normalization of your ATM CARD and deliver it to you cash to your door-step once i settle the fee of the custom and do all normalization, without any delay kindly proceed to Western Union and send the $3530 to Sharon gray he is the custom administrator and he is in-charge of duties search, below is Sharon gray details kindly send he fee across to him.

Receivers Name / Sharon gray
(Address / city texas
Country / USA
Amount: $3530

I waiting for your mail so that I will know what to tell Chief Custom here,

Awaiting for your mail,

Regards
Diplomat William Seay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This email may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail.

#220933 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:30 am
Hello XXX

I acknowledge the content of your email, I have table your request before the authority and I am ask to give you my banking details for you to make the payment of $3530 to the information stated below.

Below is the details:

BANK NAME: LLOYDS TSB
SORT CODE: 30-99-32
ACCOUNT NAME: MR. WILLIAMS SEAY
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 32211260
IBAN: GB25LOYD30993232211260
BIC: LOYDGB21346
BANK COUNTRY: UNITED KINGDOM

Once you make the payment you are to get back to me with the scan copy of the receipt of your payment, so that I can proceed with the procurement of the requested document to enable quick delivery of your parcel.

Awaiting for your mail,

Regards
Diplomat William Seay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This email may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail.

#221030 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:36 am
Hello XXX

I acknowledge the content of your email, I will awaiting the scan copy of the receipt of your payment as soon as possible so that the document can be procure to enable me proceed to your home town without any further delay.

Awaiting for your mail,

Regards
Diplomat William Seay

#221035 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:27 am
Hello XXX

I acknowledge the receipt of your email and I am very sorry for any inconvinencies this might cause you, you are to make the payment with the stated details.

Below is the details:

BANK NAME: EDMONTON STATE BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 909 WEST MAIN STREET. P.O. BOX 1149 GLASGOW, KY 42141
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 518 805 9
ACCOUNT NAME: MR. AYODELE OGUNYEMI
ROUTING NUMBER: 083904181
ACCOUNT TYPE: CHECKING

Once you make the payment you are to get back to me with the scan copy of the receipt of your payment, so that I can proceed with the procurement of the requested document to enable quick delivery of your parcel.

Awaiting for your mail,

Regards
Diplomat William Seay

#221186 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:05 am
"Corrected" bank details for the first account

Hello XXX

I acknowledge the receipt of your email, I must apologize for any inconveniences this might have cost you this the account details in full.

BANK NAME: LLOYDS TSB
SORT CODE: 30-99-32
ACCOUNT NAME: MR. AYODELE OGUNYEMI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 32211260
IBAN: GB25LOYD30993232211260
BIC: LOYDGB21346
BANK COUNTRY: UNITED KINGDOM

Note: You are to use the IBAN: GB25LOYD30993232211260 as the swift code.

Please hurry up withe payment.

Awaiting for your mail,

Regards
Diplomat William Seay