Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219516 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:00 am
JACKSON & ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS ORDER BAR OF THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT
ATTORNEY AND SOLICITORS OF SUPREME COURT
12TH FLOOR ,31 MARINA ,
LAGOS ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
E-MAIL:[email protected]

REF: BRN/243/779/0/1/FHG03

ATTN , XXX

FROM THE DESK OF BARR,BABATUNE FASHOLA (SAN)

Thanks for the feedback sir i would be happy to proove my self to you and offer to you my best of services .
REGARDS

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219760 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:31 am
12TH FLOOR ,31 MARINA ,

ATTN , XXX

Thanks for the feedback to me sir to my best of understanding after we manage to use the online translator i see you said maybe you where not going to work with me sir, but why , secondly you where not to talk to your accountant about this you are to instruct your accountant to make transfer , how dear you talk thins to your accountant while you where instructed to law on a low profile and no third party sir , i have started the proccesse aswell waiting for you to remit so they can be valid for useage .

sir i want you to work with me on this cause this is real of wht you are doing with Engr yaya , sir i assure you cause Engr yaya is a well known man in the society and he would step down from office by 2015 so he wants to move the funds outof the account just using a legal processes that was why you come as a contract owner beneficary and that is the reason why you where introduced to me for this processing of the document which your paymen would server as refrence for signing and stanpping sir ok,

your accountant knows nothing about this and would not know its only you have to understand sir kindly make use of the account deails and make the remittance rapidly or better you make use of the name and remit via western union for rapid processes tp comment.
sir i would be looking forward o hear from you cause now you and engr yaya has reached agreement before you where introduced to me dont let him down he is a good man and he may have more to come share wih hi sir.
Thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219943 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:14 am
12TH FLOOR ,31 MARINA ,

ATTN , XXX

Good day sir

and how do your accountant know about this ?cause your accountant is not to know about this ,as well not every one would love to see you progress cause now is it you accountant who make money to put in your account or its you who work for money and to be he is to be at your service and under your command not him telling you what to do as well you should firstly count your self lucky to have seen this consignment which is 100% risk free cause its all legit and you just come as a work man and they award you contract all are in him and his friend even when you submit the contract letter its still his friend who would sigh it but for the document to be legal that's why i was introduced to you for we to be able to formalize the document which would fix and fit you in as the beneficiary contractor so you should also be aware that no even because of the money i ask from you OK but if you have doubt about this you are doing with me the you go ahead and send $150 using the name on western union and give me details cause it have to serve as reference as i would do all in my care and give you all necessary document so when you get them you could then compensate me with extra $3000 if you agree i would then do it just tat as reference sir i would prove my self to you and about what you are doing is 100% risk free ok this are govt and its secret ok sir do it on your own its a good job for you to earn good living .
a word is enough for for a wise .
i would be looking forward to get a feedback form you
thanks for your cooperation.
Barr Babatunde

#221047 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:44 am
JACSON & ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS ORDER BAR OF THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT
12TH FLOOR ,31 MARINA ,

ATTN , XXX

Dear sir i write to you in regards of our previous conversation with thanks or me having mutual understanding of your mail, sir i want you to work with me and also i would render to you my best of services as i have old you for you to know i would do all on my self account then you compensate me but i want you to kindly make use of that details i gave to you and make the remittance of any amount you have presently at your procession without any delay ok, as well you know your country is the world bank locations so it would be no hitch ok i would be looking forward to hear from you sir cause eng yaya is very unhappy at this current situation you should forget about your accountant cause she knows nothing, this is normal deal office deal actually maybe you don't still understand when an over drafted fund ,the funds has been fully paid to the original beneficiary and there was and over drafted fund so they left it in the account so now you are only coming into this as a worker who came and seek ed for contract request on metal heavy iron supply for rails then they would award the contract at the house of assembly as i understood all cause you well know engr yaya is my client cause i called him and got full data about this we are doing ok, sir of which at the house of assembly there the person who would sign the contract is a very good friend to engineer yaya so its once as well when your then take the awarded contract letter and submit it to the bank as he would be given you that afer you have dont this little processes for prove of contract and the funds would be paid to your account sir please i want you to help me so i could prove my personalty being A lawyer.
thanks
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

#221213 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:52 am
SIR KINDLY SAY THIS YOU SAID TO ME TO ENGINEER YAYA SO HE WOULD UNDERSTAND I HAVE NOT FAULT ON THIS CAUSE AM ONLY A LAWYER .
THANKS

#223301 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:06 am
From minister finance - [email protected]

I am Sgt cobb Stanley of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal

am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your

care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan, This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved cause it

belongs to terrorist and there i found them dead maybe they poision them self and shot at them self after they had deals as i

investigate so i kept it and my team mate knows about this we are 3 of us who knows about this in as much as you can be

trusted i would make every rapid moves to navigate the funds to your possession via diplomatic immunity without any hitch if

you are sure of your self that you can handle this amount in your possession ,cause i see as the journal shows your email is

among the trusted list kindly outline your details to me for every necessary arrangement for delivery to commence .

Full name:...................
Home address:................
Mobile number :..............
Zip code:....................
Scan copy of your id card /passport;..........

As soon as i hear back from you i would navigate some of my personal picture and close pics of the fund in the truck box to

you for you personal view and aswell i want you to know as soon as you have the fund you safe keep so once i am done i would

come down to your country and we share also you tell me your percentage you choose of this i would be glad to share with you

cause i serve the government and dont know when i could encounter such a nice opportunity as we all know opportunity comes but

once lets use it wise ,please kindly lay on a low profile and say to no other ears for my personalty and for my safety i

ensure you this is risk free for the funds is right at my procession .

I count on your understanding please get back to my personal email: [email protected]

Best Regards,
Sgt. cobb Stanley

#223477 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:52 am
good day sir, I write to you to know that I was working on it sir and our success Lord of the funds authorized to be moved you so that you get, it may even engr Yaya was occupied with some expatraite leave from sweeden and now I Sir you want to this e-mail your aknowlege means you would be there as diliverd swiz through the help of diplomatic immunity and I quickly bring this to your notice that they would their home addcress for the proper delivery of comsigment be required box to you cause the Fund would to Monday from teusday they are done by the bank today should be arranged, the arrangement of the means causes all the data that I used in this process belongs to you, as you provided and with Mr. Advice to other offices was all ready sir i want you to know, also check this again provide your address for authentic processes to start Sir also engr Yaya he told you once the diplomats would call lead to the diplomats would move the agent as immunity goods and preciouse document and diplomats has no bear right to be the cause of all field are sealed open and he wount never know the content in you also say the diplomats the contents of the box you also say its Office file and old documents in order.
Sir, I would look forward to hearing from you, so I instruct the bank to go ahed the cause deliver the appointed diplomats coming on Monday, sir ok so now the sum was given by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Thanks for understanding.

#223478 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:53 am
sir i think it was spammed email and was sent to me as a proposal so i thought you could handle it thats why i sent you a copy please ignor also i think by now my lawyer would have gotten to you via email cause here is our time for sucess.....