Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#220117 by jolleyds6676 Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:18 pm
Daniel Hammond
majsna@lrg-groupscom

majsna@lrg-groupscom
He is signed on AOL messenger as Daniel Hammond and that is all the information I have . He has a cell number 856-512-0743 .
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed dead space.
Advertisement

#220123 by jolleyds6676 Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:55 pm
He does not have a screen name just Daniel Hammond, and I also clicked on his name and this website cam up
s.aimcdn.net could you check this out
#220124 by jolleyds6676 Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:56 pm
He does not have a screen name just Daniel Hammond, and I also clicked on his name and this website cam up
s.aimcdn.net could you check this out
#220132 by vonpaso xlura Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:04 pm
Did you mean lrg-groups.com? If so, it is an email-only domain with a hidden registrant. Please post emails from that domain, with complete headers, so that we can kill it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#221479 by bmc825321 Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:04 pm
It has been month since I received the E-transfer, and I got a call from my bank today clearing the money of it being fraud, after I requested an investigation. My bank told me I could either keep the money I received from the E-transfer, or follow the instructions provided to me from the creator of the job scam. Does this sound right to keep the money after bank card security gave me the go-ahead ? I'm a bit skeptical.

They also told me that they contacted the individual that I initially received the e-transfer from and that he confirmed it did indeed send it to me, and that the money wasn't phished out of his account.
#221486 by vonpaso xlura Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:51 pm
The money is still fraudulent. Go back to the bank and tell them that you know it is fraudulent, present all the evidence, and insist that they send it back.

Sometimes money mule scammers use a chain of money mules for "training". Fraudulent money is sent to the first mule, who deducts his "commission" and forwards it to the second, who forwards it to the third, who forwards it to the scammer. Maybe this is what happened, and the mule who sent it to you either is complicit or doesn't yet know it's a scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10