Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219375 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:59 am
Reply-to: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447537177383, +447035923928, +44844774869 & +447928665063

Attn: Sir

How are you doing and how is your business life, hope all is well? It is my pleasure to write this letter to you to solicit for your mutual assistance in this business. Though I know in situation like this it will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all is under control. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction. My name is Mr. Jesen V. Genova; I am the International Gas Director Exxon Mobil United Kingdom.

I seek for your business partnership to assist me in Oil business transactions.

I appreciate the fact that we have no prior knowledge or existing business relationship, but due to the urgency of this transaction, I decided to make contact with you in a good faith.

I will explain to you in details the nature of the business upon your indication of interest for details on the transaction.

Regards
Jesen V. Genova
(International Gas Director)
Exxon Mobil
Email [email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219376 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:00 am
Dear XXX

Thanks for your email. Hope you are very good today? Sorry for little delay in responding to your email, it is due to urgent Meeting we had this Morning. So I have not been free to attend to your email. Once again I am happy to receive your email.

I am pleased to work with you on this business deal. My position in Exxon Mobil grants me the privilege to purchase and sell Crude Oil and other finished products in international market. However, since I am under the employ of Exxon, I have restricted from participating directly in private oil transactions. My Proposition is to present your personal Company profile to our board and with my influence get them to enlist your company as one of our buyer clients. It will be of good advantage, to enlistment on the Exxon Mobil platform will give you more other business and contracts.

Kim, my question is can trust you, because this business is private from my desk and officially from Exxon Mobil. In this business we need fund to take off into the deal. I have made availability of some capital base to start.

I will direct the capital on your name as the beneficiary to the money immediately I have your name and detail enlisted to the Exxon Mobil platform.

Please do all you can to have this business deal secure for security reasons. The total amount of money that will put on your name is the sum of $39,109,000. I am looking at having a very good oil industry, but with this money to take off business first. If you can handle this business, I only need your assistant with your effort and your full name with any company on your name, which can be presented for this business deal the money, will be on the name immediately

I will wait for your respond before I go into details for your kind perusal.

I wait for your respond in the other hand you call me on my direct phone +447537177383

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219430 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:46 pm
Dear XXX

I will like to know the area of the details you want to understand, so that I can explained for your perusals. I have all the details ready. Please what more of information will you like me to details about? If you want to know the procedures I will give you the plans and the details.

I gave you my number you can call me as well, or you send your number I will call you.

Regards

Jesen

#220359 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:02 am
Dear XXX

Thanks for your email. Hope you are very good today? Sorry for little delay in responding to your email, it is due to urgent Meeting we have in Exxon Head Office, Huston Texas. So I have not been free to attend to your email. Once again I am happy to receive your email.

I am pleased to work with you on this business deal. My position in Exxon Mobil grants me the privilege to purchase and sell Crude Oil and other finished products in international market. However, since I am under the employ of Exxon, I have restricted from participating directly in private oil transactions. My Proposition is to present your personal Company profile to our board and with my influence get them to enlist your company as one of our buyer clients. It will be of good advantage, to enlistment on the Exxon Mobil platform will give you more other business and contracts.

XXX, my question is can trust you, because this business is private from my desk and officially from Exxon Mobil. In this business we need fund to take off into the deal. I have made availability of some capital base to start.

I will direct the capital on your name as the beneficiary to the money immediately I have your name and detail enlisted to the Exxon Mobil platform.

Please do all you can to have this business deal secure for security reasons. The total amount of money that will put on your name is the sum of $39,109,000. I am looking at having a very good oil industry, but with this money to take off business first. If you can handle this business, I only need your assistant with your effort and your full name with any company on your name, which can be presented for this business deal the money, will be on the name immediately

I will wait for your respond before I go into details for your kind perusal.

I wait for your respond in the other hand you call me on my direct phone +447537177383

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

#220454 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:10 am
Dear XXX

I appreciate your acceptance on this business deal. Please this business has to do with mutual understanding in other to protect our confidentiality.

Do you have any registered company of yours that can be used or present? A letter of appointment will given to you from Exxon Mobil and a certified certificate with is issue as one of the client to Exxon Mobil/ESSO UK.

After that we will obtain a form for full registration from OPEC London office so that we can a mandate other to release the funds into your account.

I will like to have your full name with address and telephone number with your fax if you have anyone.

The attached file is my identification and working ID.

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

Image Image

#220547 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:08 am
Dear XXX

Thanks for your email. Please I really want us to talk more on this business and the most important thing is to ensure that maximum security is been given. I sent you my identification I guess?

Please just confirm if you have any registered company on your name, I want to proceed with for the letter of appointment. Please can you be able to handle this transaction because I need build my hope with yours and ensure that we okay for the money and the investment.

Your address is confirmed; kindly confirm if you have company registered for your business.

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

#220665 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:21 am
Dear XXX

Thanks for your email. In that case that is fine with me. I am happy you understand this business deal. Now I will like to know a little about you, this is personal so that I will be happy to entrust my life to you.

First of all I will use your name and address, to secure Letter of Appointment and Trade Portfolio (LATP) from Exxon Mobil, ESSO UK on Monday. You will assume as a dealer with Exxon Mobil, ESSO UK, and London Office. With this the Exxon will get you a certified certificate as the one of the clients, all this will be backdated to tally with the file where this money is right now. I have made the conclusion yesterday morning with the Board of Directors.

Immediately it is done, a form will be sent to you via email attachment to fill and sign your account for the transfer of this money. The information will be registered with OPEC office London, which will gives you more good background on oil business. The registration exercise will be carried out by you through an attorney, hear in London. The attorney will be coming from Exxon Mobil legal unit. Arrangement has been made yesterday; because I presented it that you will not be present. But if you think you can come to London, so that we will be together to work it out, but if not it can be handle, because the Exxon Mobil, is expected to have refund this money mandated by OPEC. The attorney is a Woman and she is very good, her name is Margaret Atwood, Atwood Chambers.

Then your account details will also registered with Chancellor of Exchequer, so that the money will move out from London Bank to your account in Swiss.

Listen, this business is what valued to keep very confidential, you understand that? Since is in your name as the registered client, I will enlist your name as the retailer of our products with Exxon Mobil Platform as one of the clients that purchase refine product, I will arrange for the documents, so that it will be on your name, I will use the existing Company and add your name in it, you will become the beneficiary to this Money. This process I have started yesterday when I received your email with the address.

Please I need and identification from you, it is just for me. Everything is perfect with me. This business and money is waiting for this information to inline and I will present it to them to approve and OPEC send a mandate immediately the money the details is registered with OPEC.

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

#220888 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:56 am
Dear XXX

I understand your fear. This is planed, and the entire office will know that you are the beneficiary. I have worked that out since and waiting to apply the method. Don’t worry and do not be afraid, I have Exxon Mobil attorney on this matter.

If anything that happen you will I will know or you will inform me about it. Do not worry. Can you call me anytime today or in the morning?

I have applied for the letter of appointment, today and I will be with from tomoroow.

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

#221008 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:59 am
Dear XXX

I did tried calling you but cannot speak with you on the phone. Please try as much you can to call me on the phone your free time.

Let’s talk if you can speak English +447537177383

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

Dear XXX

I am very happy you understand my point. In time of any problem you will not have and I will not have so long as we adhere to the procedures.

The Exxon Mobil, will sending to you the Letter this morning with the Certificate. After that I will send you the Attorney that will help us get this done legally with OPEC. The OPEC registration will be made in other to give real control over the money. With the registration from OPEC, OPEC will give a mandate other to Exxon Mobil, for immediate release of the money to you.

Your Banking Coordinates will be registered with Chancellor of Exchequer so that the transfer of this money will be smoothly transferred into your account.

Please, I will like to have any working ID from you, you know this money is something that we need to secure with all our effort.

I will be pushing to ensure the appointment letter is given today with the certificate.

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

Dear XXX

I have tried calling you on the phone all day but did not get to you. I am happy to inform you that the appointment letter with the certificate was sent to my office yesterday to sign.

Have you received any email from Exxon Mobil, Foreign operational unit?

Please I need an urgent respond with you picking my call at least to be sure that things is fine.

I wait for your email.

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

#221164 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:55 pm
Dear XXX

I did call your phone number you gave to me and you can reconfirm if this is not the phone number you gave to me. Please do confirm it immediately. I have received the registration from the Foreign Operation unit of Exxon Mobil.

Check if you received the letter of appointment from Exxon and the Certificate.

Please kindly confirm this telephone number XXX

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

#221166 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:07 am
From ExxonMobil UK - [email protected] (spoofed legitimate email address)

ATTENTION XXX

WE NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE NOT FULLY REGISTERED YOUR FIRM WITH OPEC. WE ADVICE THIS MORNING TO ENSURE THE REGISTRATION IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THE MANDATE LETTER FROM OPEC, PAYMENT APPROVAL WILL ISSUED. WE HAVE MANDATED AN ATTORNEY FROM OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT.

KINDLY MAKE CONTACT WITH THIS LEGAL PRACTITIONER OR YOU MAKES YOURSELF AVAILABLE IN LONDON UK FOR OFFICIALLY SIGN ON THE PAYMENT APPROVAL. THE FILE IS RECONFIRM YOU POSITION WITH EXXON MOBIL/ESSO UK.

MS. MARGARET ATWOOD
Atwood Chambers & Associates
Tel: +44 703 592 3928
Fax: +44 844 774 869
Email: [email protected]

YOURS SINCERELY
MS. STELLA LANDIS
FOREIGN OPERATION UNIT
EXXON MOBLI/ESSO UK

Image Image

The same email was then forwarded to the victim form JV Marketing - [email protected]

#221401 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:28 am
Dear XXX

I forwarded you an email from my second email JV MARKETING [email protected], Please in respect of this business we need to check our mails very properly sometime email can be forwarded to spam or junk mail when a server is low or when maybe your email is not registered with an organization or a firm.

Please do re-check your email properly and you will get forwarded mail from me also.

XXX, this of your number I have called it with restricting phone number and sometime restricted phone call can come to a phone maybe it is from a calling card. Please I will call you again to reconfirm. It is ringing no-respond.

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

Dear XXX

I called again but you did not pick

please call me

Regards
Jesen V. Genova

#221530 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:07 am
Dear XXX

My brother I need full attention on this business understand. I can call you with any number from UK, which means I can call from phone both or with any calling card. Please call back on the number I gave to you understand. When you see a number that calls you and you do not know it and you did not call it back.

Please do call me on that number I gave to you. Meanwhile, did you get the email I sent to you and forwarded email, If you do reconfirm it so that we proceed to another stage.

You take much of time on this business.

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

#221657 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:05 am
Dear XXX

I take the name IDIOT from you because I understand that I came to you so you are very free to use any language you like, that show how unreasonable and naive you think. I do business with a person that has respect for human being. In respect of my desire to do business with you, I do not take insults from anybody so I suggest that we close this business deal, because we lark respects now.

I never told you that I called you from a phone boot, rather I made a suggestion for you that sometime I might call you from anyplace due to the nature of this deal. we have to close all the loopholes that might be noticed. I guess you cannot handle this business because of your arrogance.

Sorry if I have come to give you problems.

Have a great time and good business.

Have a nice day.

Regards

Jesen V. Genova

#221898 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:06 am
Sir,

I always call you on my mobile number starting from this number +447928665063 and I told you call me on this number +447537177383. which of this number have you received call. You know the nature of this business and from my side, I protect the business so that is the reason I call from this number received the other number for security reasons.

My brother I am open business man. please not a fool.

meanwhile thanks for new name.

Jesen