OUR CONTACT DETAILS

212 Voortrekker Street, Springbok, Northern Cape, South Africa, 8240

Contact Person
Mr. Victor ANTONORIC

TEL: +27 61 976 3534
FAX: +27 86 605 3279

E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

SA ALL TIME UNIVERSAL TRADING (PTY) LTD focuses on the production and distribution of agricultural products and industrial trading. We have up-to-date production plant and the careful selection of raw materials to guarantee a high standard in the manufacturing phase. In the internal laboratory, where samples of products are checked, there is the possibility to look for and taste different samples. The company production is according to the European/South Africa Community sanitary measures.

The high quality of products and their large variety allowed the opening of a national and foreign lasting market. Goods with customer's label are also produced.

The sales are organized by a commercial network made of sale agents who address to specialized shops, wholesalers, Supermarkets, Large Distribution and Organized Large Distribution. The distribution is made through the Company's own trucks and professional door-to-door transport Companies. Abroad the sales are addressed mainly to Importers

SA ALL TIME UNIVERSAL TRADING (PTY) LTD is a prominent Supplier and Exporter of Refined Edible Oil, Crude Degummed Rapeseed Oil, Biodiesel Oil, Fish Meal, Meat & Bone Meal,fresh papayas, make bamboo cane pole, olive seed oil, thanksgiving fruit, Nuts & Kernels Almonds Apricot Kernels Betel Nuts Brazil Nuts Cashew Nuts Chestnuts Ginkgo Nuts Hazelnuts Macadamia Nuts Peanuts Pecan Nuts Pine Nuts Pistachio Nuts Pumpkin Kernels Sunflower Kernels Walnuts Melon Seed and many others. We have made ourselves committed to quality in order to serve clients with the nutritious range of products. We ensure to maintain high quality standards right from the procurement till the delivery for the maximum satisfaction of the clients. With our qualitative range of products, we are addressing diverse demands of specialized shops, wholesalers, supermarkets, restaurants and organized large distribution.

Our alliance with the eminent names of the market enables us to fulfill our commitment towards quality. All our vendors are well-versed with the defined parameters of the market and ensure to practice their business operations accordingly. Along with this, with the support of strong distribution, they are able to make delivery on time, thereby enable us to reach clients within determined time-frame

We have made ourselves committed to quality in order to serve clients with the nutritious range of products. We ensure to maintain high quality standards right from the procurement till the delivery for the maximum satisfaction of the clients. With our qualitative range of products, we are addressing diverse demands of specialized shops, wholesalers, supermarkets, restaurants and organized large distribution

We possess a state-of-the-art infrastructure to maintain a large stock of products. Our warehouse is quite spacious to hold enough stock in order to meet regular as well as urgent requirements of our clients worldwide.

http://saalltimeuniversal.21food.com/sh ... actus.html

Company Name:
Sa All Time Universal Trading

Contact Person (SALES):
Mr. Victor ANTONORIC

Address:
212 Voortrekker Street
Springbok Northern Cape South Africa

Zip:

Tel:
0027-619-763534

Fax:
0027-866-053279

http://www.saalltimeuniversaltrading.com
http://saalltimeuniversal.21food.com/

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#221920 by Otto Zimmmerman Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:52 am
Mod Note: This post was by the scammer himself in order to continue his scams. The fake Website has been removed as of yesterday. He is trying to keep what victims he may have. We have victims that are confused or bribed to make fake testimonials.

SA ALL TIME UNIVERSAL TRADING IS A TRUE COMPANY, I BOUGHT FROM THEM AND THEY DELIVERED, I AM STILL BUYING FROM THEM NOW.
NO BODY IN THIS WORLD HAS COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS COMPANY, WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING THEIR NAME IN SCAMWARNERS.COM?
#221922 by Terminator5 Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:02 am
Well thank you for your fake testimonial . Next time tell them not to register their website with fake details . Their website was taken offline for falsified details in the whois .

And actually you can continue your present business relationship with them . Just use their email address . [email protected] . They can make arrangements for your western union transfers from there . :roll:
Last edited by Terminator5 on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

#221925 by Otto Zimmmerman Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:13 am
Mod Note: This post was by the scammer himself in order to continue his scams. The fake Website has been removed as of yesterday. He is trying to keep what victims he may have. We have victims that are confused or bribed to make fake testimonials.

my testimonial is not fake, I am still confirming to you that we bought over 2000 Metric Tons of Refined Sunflower oil, we also bought pecan nuts, and SA All time Universal Trading Delivered in Hamburg Port to us, we just placed a second order last week.
I want you to prove any body who has paid money to SA ALL Time Universal Trading and did not receive goods.
SA ALL TIME UNIVERSAL TRADING accepts secure payments like SBLC, LC and B/G.
the are a true company.
#221926 by Otto Zimmmerman Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:14 am

I am still confirming to you that we bought over 2000 Metric Tons of Refined Sunflower oil, we also bought pecan nuts, and SA All time Universal Trading Delivered in Hamburg Port to us, we just placed a second order last week.
I want you to prove any body who has paid money to SA ALL Time Universal Trading and did not receive goods.
SA ALL TIME UNIVERSAL TRADING accepts secure payments like SBLC, LC and B/G.
they are a true company.
#221927 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:17 am
@Otto Zimmmerman

As a consumer why are you concerned with what is posted here.

A good consumer would contact saalltimeuniversaltrading.com and inform them that their information is posted here.

Have them contact a Mod we will be glad to look into this.

As for you. Please do not post anymore fake testimonials.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#221928 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:18 am
I'd be interested to know how/when the scammer claiming to be "Otto Zimmmerman" first contacted this non-existent company.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221929 by Otto Zimmmerman Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:26 am

Hahaha, I am so disappointed in scamwarners.com, I use to trust in you. U report companies in the world without proof. SA ALL TIME UNIVERSAL TRADING does not even know that this is going on...they will sue who ever person is destroying their reputation.
Terminator5 is nobody, we don't even know where is is posting from, we don't know his name or country....
#221930 by Terminator5 Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:31 am
Well we don't know your name or country either . Piss off scammer . The proof was delivered to website hosts . All you have is your mouth .
Last edited by Terminator5 on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

#221931 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:32 am
Once again kindly inform the SA ALL TIME UNIVERSAL TRADING we will welcome their comments on the situation.

As for you. I have learned scammers do not answer questions they only reply to whatever. You are doing the same.

ETA: I've had enough.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#221932 by Otto Zimmmerman Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:34 am

Bryon Williams wrote:@Otto Zimmmerman

As a consumer why are you concerned with what is posted here.

A good consumer would contact saalltimeuniversaltrading.com and inform them that their information is posted here.

Have them contact a Mod we will be glad to look into this.

As for you. Please do not post anymore fake testimonials.

I was checking in google, and found out this wrong post...I have called SA ALL Time Company....
they said they will rectify the problem with their website host, and it is because of this fake post on scamwarners.com that made their host to suspend their website.
Their website will be re-opened soon, they told me.
#221933 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:35 am
I guess that "Victor"/"Otto"/"Masimela" is trying to come up with a realistic timeline for the placing of his order. :laugh-s:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221934 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:40 am
I was checking in google, and found out this wrong post...

I do not google a company I have done business with multiple times why would you.

You googled your scam website when it was taken down.

Goodbye.