Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219245 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:36 am

DEAR SIR
I KNOW THAT THIS LETTER WILL COME TO YOU AS A SUPRISE AS I CAN NOT
BOAST OF KNOWING YOU BUT MY INSTINCT THAT NEVER FAIL ME TOLD ME TO
CHOSE YOU IN THIS ISSUE HENCE I AM CONTACTING YOU.
IN BRIED INTRODUCTION, MY NAME IS SGT CAROL WOODFORD, I WAS A MEMBER
OF U.S. ARMY USARPAC MEDICAL TEAM THAT WAS DEPLOYED TO IRAQ DURING THE
WAR IN IRAQ. I WAS LUCKY TO BE AMOUNG THE SOLDIERS THAT FOUND HUGE
AMOUNG OF DOLLARS IN AN UNDERGROUD IN IRAQ, PRESENTLY I AM IN UNITED
KINGDOM WHERE I AM UNDER GOING WOMB INFECTION AND CANCER SURGERY BUT
MY DOCTORS TOLD ME LAST MONTH THAT I MAY NOT SURVIVE THIS CASE HENCE I
MAY NOT LIVE UP TO THREE MONTH. BECAUSE OF THIS DEVELOPMENT I HAVE
DECIDED TO DONATE THE MONEY TO THE POORS AND LESS PRIVILAGED PEOPLE.
PRESENTLY THE MONEY WHICH AMOUNT TO 1,200,00 :00(ONE MILLION TWO
HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY) IS PRESENTLY IN A BANK HERE IN UK. I
WANT YOU TO ASSIST ME AND DISTRIBUTE THE MONEY AS I WILL DIRECT YOU .
IF YOU CAN ASSIST ME IN THIS VENTURE KINDLY SEND TO ME IN YOUR REPLY ,
YOUR COMPLETE NAME, ADDRESS, DATE OF BIRTH, I WILL NOT NEED YOUR
TELEPHONE NUMBER SINCE MY DOCTOR ADVISED THAT I SHOULD NOT BE TALKING
ON PHONE FOR HEALTH REASON.
UPON MY RECIEPT OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION I WILL PUT YOU INTO CONTACT
WITH THE BANK FOR TRANSFER ARRANGEMENT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS YOU
PROVIDE.
YOUR DELAY IN REPLYINH THIS MAIL WILL CREAT AVENUE FOR ME TO LOOK FOR
ANOTHER PERSON THAT WILL DO THIS WORK FOR ME. I AM ATTACHING MY PIC TO
YOU FOR YOUR BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF MY PERSON.
THANKS AND GET BACK TO ME IF YOU WISH TO DO THIS WORK OF GOD,
MY REGARDS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

CAROL WOODFORD

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219246 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:38 am
Dear Sir,

Please go through my email to you. please i want to donate the amount
as mentioned in my mail to the less prilaged people and i want to
trust this work of God into your hands.

Please i am really sick and presently in London where i am undergoing
treatment though my doctor said that i will not live up to three
months so i want to trust this funds into your hand to enable you use
it and help the less privilaged people especialy the widows, i
sustained so many injuiry in Iraq whay i got the money and since i am
not married and have no kid my God told me to use it and help the
people that are poor

if you can do this work of God kindly get back to me with your detail
as i asked in my first mail

Thanks and waiting for your decision

Carol Woodford

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219306 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:26 pm
Dear Sir,

I received your mail with your personal data received and noted.what i
want you to do is to receive the money and use it and help the less
privilaged people. . i wil forward your data to the concern bank today
and will let you know when it is done for your perusal

Thank you very much for your acceptance to do this God work
I remain yours
Carol Woodford

#219501 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:26 am
From over sea credit commission - [email protected]

Oversea Credit Commission
2 Upper Belgrave Street, London
United Kingdom.
Date: 17/09/2014
Our Ref:- OSCC/OHG/OXD2/2014
Your Ref .............
TELEX: OSCC.
PAYMENT FILE: OSCC/BEN/14.

This Message is highly confidential. It is intended for and only to the knowledge of the addressee:

Attention: XXX,

This is to acknowledge transfer application letters submitted to us by one Carol Woodford (Miss) a nationality of United States Of America through our Legal Department. We have accepted Her Application and ready to process the funds she deposited in our bank to your name XXX, as the sole beneficiary of the 1,200,000 :00(ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY)

Note, Transfer of the funds to your name XXX must pass through the legal procedure of Federal Ministry of Justice/Federal Ministry of Finance on beneficiairy articles of the Britain as we effects beneficiary transfer/ ownership.

This is to inform you on our acceptance and readiness to handle the transfer.There is every tendency to complete transfer process to your bank account within 14 working days on the grounds that you will comply with all requirements e.g by suppling or reconfirming to us your complete personal details and account detail where you want the funds to be transferred .
By this notice, we request you to send to us the required information as that will empower us to run legal clearance with court before transfer to your bank account.

upon our receipt of the informations, we will open a non residential account in your favor for the transfer

Thanks for your co-operation and adhere strictly as advised.

Yours faithfully,
Samuel Jahn (Mr) (For Management)
COPY RIGHT 2014 Oversea Credit Commission United Kingdom

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.28.72
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#219681 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:24 pm
United Kingdom.
Date: 19/09/2014
Your Ref .............

This Message is highly confidential. It is intended for and only to the knowledge of the addressee:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your personal data and your account detail. All requirements met. And our legal department has filled other forms as required by the London High Court. We're satisfied with the report and ready to transfer the funds into your bank account as stipulated Below.

XXX

This is a formal Invitation letter requesting you to visit our Bank Headquarter via London High Court Located at Strand City Of Westminter, London for payment screen schedule with the court on 26/09/2014.

Following the approval that will empowers us to effect transfer as the rightful Beneficiary of $1,200,000:00 (One Milion Two Hundred Thousand Dollars Only)

Administrator, Court of Oath sitting at London High Court on its jurisdiction requested your presence for the swearing of Affidavit of Oath before effecting transfer to your nominated bank account . Your presence here will enables the London High Court to conduct payment screen stamping on your good self as the true beneficiary of the funds thereby granting our Bank the authority to transfer the above mentioned amount into your nominated Bank account .

By this notice, You're hereby required to appear before the London High Court on 26/09/2014. After the swearing of the affidavit and endorsement on the same date The transfer takes effect to your bank account immediately. As soon as this assignment is done,

Your are to arrange your self and come over for this processes for the legal transfer of your funds without delay

Thanks for your co-operation and adhere strictly as advised.

Yours faithfully,

#222112 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:19 am
United Kingdom.
Date: 19/09/2014
Your Ref .............

I am in receipt of your mail. your last mail to me was un call for. you told me that i should transfer money without due process hence you can not come to London as that will be waist of time and money. please for your information this is a co-operate financial institution and dont entertain or reply mails like yours. If you want us to arrange for the transfer, you must be ready to follow our transfer processes and nothing less than that

Yours faithfully,