Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215261 by Grunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:07 am
vivian36
26 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

hello My name is Vivian .i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom and.Here is my email address
((b][email protected][/b])i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Please reply me with my email address here ([email protected])
Advertisement

#221827 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:13 am
From Vivian Johnson - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447031876992, +448704253970 & +221777464081

Dear

i am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. how was your day today?
Mine is a little cold over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Vivian Johnson (24) single and never married, i am from Gambia in West Africa
and presently i am living in the Church called (HIS LIGHT BIBLE CHURCH INT’L) here in Dakar Senegal as a result of what happened to my family some years back.
My late father Dr. Benjamin Abdoulaye Johnson. was chairman managing director (Benjamin mining gold Industrial Company Ltd) in Capital city of Gambia Banju.

and He was also an international business Man, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father and also my kid Brother, in a cold blood.

it was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am staying under the church management.
I never intend to go back to my country, Because the assassin was believed that it was planted by my father’s business and political partners and they also intend to kill me in other to acquire my late Father asset.

So my intention is that I can travel out from here and join you over there in your country while we can develop a good relationship.

i would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
yours forever
Vivian.

Image Image
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#222025 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:36 am
Dearest,
I am happy to hear from you again. How are you today?.
Mine i thanks God almighty for This day, just that In this Church we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.

It’s just like one staying in the prison, i hope by God's grace i will come out of here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the of the tragedy the only person i have now is Rev. Pastor Simon Duck, who is the pastor of the (His Light Bible Church Int’l) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here. He is in charge of the all Orphanages here.

but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the Church has two hostels one for boys the other for girls. i am living in room 15 of the girls hostel.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221 77 335 55 64) Please i will like you to call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me, from the hostel to come to his office to speak with you.

As an Orphanage here i don't have any right or privileged to anything be it money or whatever because i most have my international passport or Identity card before I can work round and search for job.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as a law student before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because (Before the death of my Father in 2011, He deposited a sum of ($ 7.8 million dollars) in the leading bank which my name appears as the next of kin. Already I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim of the money due to my Single status and present condition here in Senegal.

As an Orphan and Single lady I don’t have a direct claim over the money but I can only have it through an appointed representative...
Please try sending to me all your information so that I will give you the bank information for you to contact them.

(1) Your Home address----------------------------------

(2) Your full name --------------------------------------

(3) Your phone number---------------------------------

(4) Your fax number if any ------------------------------

(5) Your occupation----------------------------------

(6) Your bank contact--------------------------------

(7) Your age -------------------------------

Please my dear I will like you to help me in claiming this money so that I can come over to meet with you for a better life.
My dear I will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that I can give you the full contact of the bank for you to contact them for verification and confirmation.

So, i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account (i don't mean that you should give me your account) and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the Church here the only person that knows about it now is you because i trust you that you will be of assistance to me.

So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone. because i am afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and Person of vision, truth and hardworking Person. The money in question was made by my late Father through his cocoa and mine gold career and that is why i don't want anyone here to know about it until i travel out from here.

My favorite language is English but i speak French and English very fluently.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like as i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Vivian.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#222157 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:41 am
Dearest,
I thank you ones again this evening, I just snacked out from the camp to the rev Fathers office now, to write you this mail and to be sure and know how are you over there? reaching here now saw your mail. Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember I trust you Honey that is why I am giving you all this information’s!.
All my love is for you and you alone. I will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev Father and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend Father and ask him the best time to call me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me out, and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since I am too young to handle such huge amount. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $7.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information’s of the bank is as follows,

BARCLAY BANK LONDON PLC.
Email address ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. David Lawman
Telephone number+44 703 187 69 92
Office Fax number ++44-870-4253 970.
Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin. I have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, so that after the transfer you will take your 15% and 5% before you can start to manage the remaining money for me. Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because I can’t be able to do it by myself.

My Dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and Loyal to you. and will equally need you in investing this money since I am still too young to manage it as you know. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever.

Vivian.

#222462 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:53 pm
From BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON - [email protected]

BARCLAY'S BANK LONDON PLC.
For Your Kind Attention:

Dear Costumer.
We have received your current inquiry about the deposit of one of our Late Customer Late Dr. Robertson F Johnson and I am writing to you in respect to your mail which we received from you before the Management of our reputable Bank.

Actually, We have earlier been told about you by our Late Customer's Daughter, Ms. Vivian Johnson of which she is (the next of kin to her Late Father's Fund Deposited with our Bank here) that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her Late Father's Fund Deposited with our Bank.

Her Late Father is one of our Late Customers' with some substantial amount of money he Deposited with us. Hence, you have been really appointed as a Trustee to represent the Next of Kin.

However, Before our Bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the Fund to your Bank Account, we will want you to send/present us with the following requirements immediately to our Bank:

1. A Power of Attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the Fund to your Bank Account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese Resident Lawyer since the money is originated from there in Africa and the young lady is currently residing here in Dakar-Senegal.

2. The Death Certificate of Her deceased Father confirming his Death.

3. A copy of Statement of Account issued to her deceased Father by our Bank.

4. An Affidavit of Oath Support from Senegalese high court There in Senegal.

Note:The above requirements are compulsory and must be needed to protect our interest,your's and the Next of Kin before/after the transfer has been made by our reputable Bank.

These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the Fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

For more information/s please contact; Mr. David Lawman (Director Of Operations Wire Transfer Officer) via email address thus ([email protected]) or ([email protected]) call Tel: +44 703 187 69 92 for more clarifications and or question/s you may need to ask us.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. David Lawman`
Telephone number +44 703 187 69 92
0A (World Operational/Wire Transfer Department Officer).

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 78.129.183.98
Originating ISP: Iomart Hosting Limited
City: London
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#222463 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:56 pm
Hello my dearest,
how are you doing? i hope you are in good health?
Honey i have read your message, i really appreciate your effort in helping me transfer my late Fathers money into your account pending my arrival to meet with you over there in your country. regarding the transfer honey i have told the bank my plan of transferring this money but the bank ask me to provide a foreign partner that will stand for me in the transfer, because of my present condition and position. so sweetheart i will like you to kindly send the small message below to the bank let see if the bank will agree to transfer the money to your account. like as i told you before i have with me here the last statement of account of my late Father and his Death Certificate that will enable the bank transfer the money to you. just contact the bank so that after the bank has agree to transfer the money to you i will send you the documents so that you can send to the bank. my love please i really wants you to hurry up in helping me out of this my condition the pains here is very critical.
once again kindly feel this message below and send it to the bank through the bank email address.

Attention:
Barclay's bank plc London. My name is.............. I am writing to you on behalf of Miss vivian johnson, who her late Father was your costumer and left sum amounts of money in your bank i want to know the possibility of transferring this money into my account here in my country...................... please kindly get backs to me with the required before the transfer.
Yours friend........

The contact information’s of the bank is as follows,

BARCLAY BANK LONDON PLC.
Email address ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. David Lawman
Telephone number+44 703 187 69 92
Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin.

after sending this message to the bank email address let me know when the bank has reply and what ever message you received from the bank forward it to me.
i will be waiting for your reply and to know how are you doing.
yours forever. vivian.

#222591 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:22 am
Hello Dearest,

How are you today, I hope you are fine? I just want use this a little chance to know how are you doing over there in your country, meanwhile am happy to read your massages this morning and bank respond.

Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country; it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here the (last statement of account (which I will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which I will also give him, so he can send them to you)

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, from Senegal high court I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association)

He will help us preparing those documents for transfer.

Please I will like you to contact him through email or phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father’s Account in BARCLAY'S BANK LONDON PLC, to your account in Your country.

His contact information’s are as follows,

Dr. AMADOU ALIOU senior advocate

Email address ([email protected]) OR ([email protected])

Office Telephone Number is +221 777464081

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the (power of attorney and get the affidavit of support) please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us.

Attached here is the copy of the (Death Certificate of my late Father and also the Statements of Account of my late Father too) I want you to quickly send it to the Bank after reading this my massage, So that the bank will confirmed it is still valid for the transfer. Once again my sweet heart I want you to keep this issue secret to everybody around you.

A big hug for you, from my deepest heart,

Yours forever

Vivian.

Image Image

#222635 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:13 am
From WorldLink Chamber - [email protected]

......WORLD LINK CHAMBERS .........
Attention:
Dear Clients,
Square to your mail which I received from you, in my noble law firm here on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the high court here for you and your Partner.
A Letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from the Bank in Europe, to your account in your country or elsewhere.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH). AND YOUR PHONE NUMBERS BOTH HOME AND OFFICE.

Prior to my inquiries from the young Girl and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand that there are four documents required by the Bank before the transferring of the money to your account.
1. A copy of Death certificate of her late father.
2. A copy of His Statement of account. (WHICH SHE HAS WITH HER)
It's now remaining the other two documents. Which are power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner?

In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $350, for authentication of the power of attorney, $ 470, for swearing of the affidavit of oath
at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, $100, for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $300, Total of $ 1,220 USD only) One Thousand Two Hundred Twenty Dollars. To get everything done.

You are to send this money through western union money transfer with my name and address below.

FIRST NAME: AMADOU
LAST NAME: ALIOU
ADDRESS: 101 UNITY KINS ROAD
CITY: DAKAR
Office tell fax (+221 777464081)

Make sure you inform me immediately you transfer the money Today, with your payment receipt information's such as (MTCN). So we can start the preparation of the documents (which will be ready in the next two working days)

Note: We collect payment before rendering services as our Senegalese Barristers Association constitution (code 11 of 1989) demands.
(My priority is to render the best services to my clients)

Your sincerely in Service.
Bar, (Dr), AMADOU ALIOU
(Principal Parnter).(ESQ)
No 101 unity kins road.
Dakar, Senegal.
Office tel fax (+221 777464081)
Tell: 00221777464081
E-MAIL: ([email protected])
or ([email protected]

#222656 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:27 pm
......WORLD LINK CHAMBERS .........
Attention:
Dear Clients,
In respond to your massage we have received once again here in my office desk.
Below is our bank account information's which you can transfer the money into.

Addresse: de uba senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D

Name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH

Bank Name: UBA

Code banque: Sn153

Code guichet: 01301

Account number: 301010021956

Rib: 94

Code swift: UNAFSNDA

After making the payment make sure you get back to us with the payment slip/receipt. that will enable the withdrawing of the money here.

Your sincerely in Service.
Bar, (Dr), AMADOU ALIOU
(Principal Parnter).(ESQ)
No 101 unity kins road.
Dakar, Senegal.
Office tel fax (+221 777464081)
Tell: 00221777464081
E-MAIL: ([email protected])
or ([email protected])

#300868 by malu53 Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:46 am
with the pics posted here
back on zorpia

princess
25, Taipei, Taiwan
Last seen 6 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 30‑50

Hi dear how are you suppose they are well write to me directly to my private email I will send my pictures and tell you more about me; here is my address, (princesslovesweet
@outlook.com
)
1 day ago