You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#219566 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +66943164100

CONGRATULATION !!!
TOYOTA CAR LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS THAILAND,
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT TOYOTA
MOTOR CORPORATIONS, THAILAND. 92/48
SATHON NUA RD. FL 17 SATHORN THANI 2
BLDG SILOM, BANG RAK, SILOM,
BANGKOK 10500, THAILAND.
Customer Service Department

Dear Email Owner,

This is to inform you that you have won a sum of US$ 2,500,000.00 United States Dollars Only for the email user this 2014 Prize promotion which is organized by TOYOTA ONLINE CYBER LOTTERY THAILAND, Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program. Among the (2,500,000.00) that subscribed to MICROSOFT, HOTMAIL, YAHOO, GMAIL Companies domains and few from other e-mails providers, 12 people are selected yearly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners this year 2014. Your email address has therefore been approved to claim a total sum of (US$ 2,500,000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in cash with the following reference numbers:
Ticket Number 4500542188(TMPWAYZ20051).

Serial Number MH4710019
Reference Number: FLS433/453L/GMSA.
Bonus Number VXT55
INSURANCE Number is: WIF0050770

Note: your e-mail address qualified for the draw, as a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 4500542188(TMPWAYZ20051), with serial number MH4710019 drew the Reference Number: FLS433/453L/GMSA. And Bonus number 1 and consequently YOU HAVE won in the Second Category. To begin your claim:-

FILL UP THE BELOW FORM:

1. Your Full Names:..............
2. Your Country:......
3. Telephone Number:.......
4. Occupation:........
5. Age:......
6. SEX:........

For further clarification please call and send mail to your claim agent (Dr. Wong Lee OR Mr. Wayne Robinson) in order to process your claims with our payee bank:-
Dr. Wong Lee OR Mr. Wayne Robinson
Claim Agent,

Toyota Lottery Thailand Branch.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Contact : +66943164100

WARNING: Keep your winning informations confidential until your claims are processed and your fund remitted to you in your bank account. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.

Congratulations once again,

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Wong Lee OR Mr. Wayne Robinson
(V.P FINANCE)
TOYOTA MOTORS CORPORATION LTD.
www.Toyota.co.th

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#222165 by Jack Fendly Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:25 am
From [email protected]

LOTTERY AWARDS PROMOTION
FROM THE DESK OF MR. Wayne Robinson
Ref: FLS433/453L/GMSA

Dear Winner,

Thanks for your prompt response, You are requested to forward this email to the Paying Bank (Kasikorn Bank Of Thailand) with the bellow email address stated on this email to enable them commence on how to release your winning prize US$2.5 Million. Copy the below application letter of Claim and send it to the paying Bank below.

As soon as the paying Bank receive this copy of application letter from you, they will process and issue you a draft/Cheque of USD$2,500.000.00 on your behalf. Include your full name, and contact telephone numbers for easier contact with the Bank.

Contact the Paying Bank on the bellow E-mail Address

BANK NAME: KASIKORN BANK
CONTACT PERSON: DR. SARAWUT GAN
OFFICE EMAIL: [email protected]
OFFICE PHONE NUMBER : +66915580516

Fill in the below listed information and send it to the paying bank immediately.

1. FULL NAME.....
2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN..........
3. PRESENT ADDRESS..............
4. DATE OF BIRTH..........
5. OCCUPATION........
6. TELEPHONE NUMBER.......
7. SEX.........
8. FAX NUMBER..........
9. MARITAL STATUS.........

Sir,

APPLICATION OF CLAIM OF THE LOTTERY PROMOTIONS ASSOCIATION

REFERENCE:
Ref:
REF: VBMF/BKK/VOL/0740/896

I wish to apply for the claim Of the Lottery Promotion prize/award payments.

This is to inform you that my name was in ticket number (4500542188(TMPWAYZ) with serial number ZMMK10023 that drew the Reference Number: BBA33/453L/GZXA which consequently won the lottery in the 25TH category and I was therefore contacted by the Vice-President of the INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS ORGANIZATION PRIZE/AWARD, who afterword instructed me to contact the Coordinator for further instruction on how to receive my Prize/award of US$2,500.000,00 ( TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY) in cash credited to file with REF:
REF: VBMF/BKK/VOL/0740/896

Note that I was warned that all prize money must be claimed not later than 14 days of my notification. Any claim not made by this day will be returned to HIS MAJESTY'S DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY.

In this aspect, please I humble request that you should process and prepare my prize Draft/Cheque as soon as possible. As soon as you Contact the Paying Bank get back to me so i will know you have Contact them.

I look forward to hearing from you to enable me respond accordingly.

Yours
Faithfully

MR

WARNING: Keep your winning information's confidential until your claims are processed and your fund remitted to you in your bank account. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.

Congratulations once again,

From [email protected]

WELCOME TO THE KASIKORN BANK THAILAND®
==== KASIKORN BANK THAILAND® ========
==== KASIKORN BANK THAILANDR ========
Direct Tel: - (66)947731527
Department- Accounts Department
Head Of Department- DR. SARAWUT GAN
========================================================================

MAIL FROM KASIKORN BANK
Attention:

Thanks for your prompt response,

Your application latter has been successful received from this esteem Bank (Kasikorn Bank of Thailand) and we also received instruction from co-ordinator of Toyota Lottery department, to commence with the release of your winning Funds US$2.5Million. The Draft/Cheque of USD$2,500.000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred United State Dollars) and one Toyota Camry Car has been issued today (1st October 2014) in your name.

You are required to come down to Thailand and pick it up here in our office ASAP. More so, Please you have to quickly let us know if you are able to fly down to our office in Bangkok Thailand for your cash payment along side with other winners who are still coming to Bangkok for their cash payment. Alternatively, it could be sent to you via Courier Service delivery, In that case, you will be required to send your mailing address and your Direct Telephone Contact no (s) in your next email.

You are required to keep your winning Information and announcement away from the public to avoid miscreants using such information to double claim your Fund US$2.5Million. We also wish to notify you that we are on-line bankers, and as such if you still prefer your winning Funds US$2.5 Million to be release to you via On-Line Banking System, you still let us know. We have been designated to release your Fund in any of these options of your choice, to ensure and facilitate smooth and successful release in any of the three options you have chosen.

We assure you that this Lottery is 100% Risk free as it is genuine and legitimate. The Lottery was sponsored by the Thailand Government in collaboration with the Poverty Alleviation programmed in order to reduce and help the poor masses in our society and for that reason, we are attaching to this email with a copy of your winning certificate for your perusal and confirmation that we are NOT here for games.

Kindly download the attachment on the Files, for your winning Certificate as we shall send you the ORIGINAL / HARD COPY of the certificate as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to this office. DO NOT RESPOND BACK IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO COMPLY WITH ALL OUR INSTRUCTIONS.

Please feel free to contact the undersign if you have a ny question on

Dr. Sarawut Gan

Director Foreign Operations/International Remittance Dept
Kasikorn Bank Of Thailand
important confidentiality Notice:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email, including any attachments, is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this email by persons or entities other than the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender immediately, and delete the material from any computer

WELCOME TO THE KASIKORN BANK THAILAND®
=== KASIKORN BANK THAILANDR ======
Direct Tel: - (66)947731527
Department- Accounts Department
Head Of Department-Dr. Sarawut gan
Foreign Exchange and Remittance Dept.
Bangkok 10120 Thailand
A-Bank, "Excellence Service"
========================================================================

MAIL FROM KASIKORN BANK
Attention: Reginald Grimville.,

PAYMENT ORDERS FROM KASIKORN BANK PLC

Based on the VALUE of your Draft Cheque, It is classified that it must be insured.

Haven now approved you as the rightful receiver of the winning Draft Cheque of US$2,500.000.00, to have the Draft/Cheque sent to you with immediate effect; all you have to do is to pay the Insurance/Shipment of your winning Draft Cheque to your address. I believe that the President of the Lottery Promotion Organization must have made you to understand that NO CENT ($) is deductable from your Winning Draft/Cheque because all winners’ Draft Cheque has been processed in a manner to avoid misappropriation of winners’ fund.

Haven now approved you as the rightful receiver of the winning Draft Cheque of US$2,500.000.00, to have the Draft/Cheque sent to you with immediate effect; all you have to do is to pay the Insurance/Shipment of your winning Draft Cheque to your address. I believe that the President of the Lottery Promotion Organization must have made you to understand that NO CENT ($) is deductable from your Winning Draft/Cheque because all winners’ Draft Cheque has been processed in a manner to avoid misappropriation of winners’ fund.

We have enquired for the Insurance/Shipment through our affiliated courier company. (Siam Courier Express Company) below is how they provide the service and payment method.

Below is the mode of delivery and payment.

- Winnings DRAFT CHEQUE international courier delivery fee including Vat
US$520
- Delivery Duration: Three days delivery upon receipt of payment.

- Winnings DRAFT CHEQUE international courier delivery fee including Vat
US$610
- Delivery Duration: 24 hours delivery upon receipt of payment.

- Mode of payment: Western Union Money Transfer
- Name of payment receiver: Sammy Giftan
- Address of payment receiver: 62 Rama 11 Road,Bang Phongphang, Yan Na Wa Bangkok 10120 Thailand
- Position of payment receiver: Account officer.

After making the payment, you are to indicate which of the delivery method you have made your payment for and also send the complete payment information as Listed below:

- The sender's name as exactly written on the Western Union Payment Receipt.
- Country where money is sent from.
- Money transfer control number (MTCN).
- Amount sent

Note that the Certified Bank Draft/cheque is acceptable in any bank world wide. As soon as you receive the Draft/cheque, deposit it into your account and the fund will be credited into your account within 3 banking days. Also note that we are sending you along with the original documents of your winning money.

In-case of any change of address, you are advised to kindly inform this office with immediate effect. You are required to keep your winning Information and announcement as confidential as possible in-order to avoid double claimants.

P.S. I have attached a copy of my Identification (Work I.D. Card) for your perusal and in confirming to you that we are NOT here for games neither are we here for Child's' play. If you are really serious in receiving your winnings check, then provide and effect the payment as we assure you of GREAT SUCCESS once the payment is done and confirmed.

Your urgent action and cooperation is expected to enable us carry out our duty efficiently.

Thank you for your understanding..

Dr. Sarawut Gan
Director Foreign Operations/International Remittance Dept
Kasikorn Bank Of Thailand
important confidentiality Notice:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email, including any attachments, is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this email by persons or entities other than the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender immediately, and delete the material from any computerher

You cannot win a lottery you haven't entered

Please DO NOT tell a scammer you found their details posted here