Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211787 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:37 am
Dear XXX,

Ok thank God that you have a mail from them,you should be updating me with the development of things i will cancel my arrangement to be in your country this week till you must have been confirm to be that the funds have been credited into your bank account so that i will make my arrangement to meet with you for sharing and investment of things.

Let me hear from you with the development of things.

Your truly;
Mr. John.
Call Me Mobile: +447035963294

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211788 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:43 am
From Halifaz Group - [email protected]

Brussels 25th July 2014
Halifaz Group BV
(A division of Halifaz Financial Services BV Zaventem, België)
(Financial Consultant and Assets Management)

Avenue Louise 310
Brussels Belgium
Email: [email protected]

Attn: XXX

Dear Sir
Reference to your email message. This is to officially notify you that this office is in receipt of a notification from The Lloyds TBS Bank London, England that your Funds/Entitlements of £75,000,000.00 (Seventy Five Million British Pounds Sterling Only) has been deposited with ING Bank Brussels with your name XXX as the beneficiary.

Also kindly note that our Financial consultant firm has been mandated to oversee the payment of the funds.

As the beneficiary of this funds, you there by advised to reconfirm the following for immediate verification/processing of your payment:-

1) Two means of identity, Photo page of your international passport, company or workplace ID or Driver License

(2) Your contact details including, Address details ,Daytime phone number and private phone number

(3) Little introduction about yourself, personal profile.

4)Your nominated Bank Accounts

The above is in line with our service support they are mandatory to enable us open further communication with you.

As soon as the above information is received, this office will immediately verify and process your payment.

For further information/directives,contact Mr. Benjamin Ruddy on +32-489-065-735
Best regards,
Mariana Steven (Mrs)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211829 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:56 pm
Dear XXX,

I receive your mail and you should let me know once you have finalize everything with Brussels office so that i will know my arrangement to be in your country for sharing and investment of the funds.

Your truly;
Mr. John.

#212055 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:08 am
Dear XXX,

I receive your mail and you should try and take it ease because this is weekend maybe they will get in touch with you by Monday.

Update me with every development from your side.

Your truly;
Mr. John.

#212235 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:57 am
Our company do no know what happen in Ireland , whatever happen there that is between you and them.

Moreover it is an insult for you to ask for our identity card , you are the beneficiary of the funds . you are the one that need our assistance , so if you can not comply with our instructions , then we may not be able to help you.

More so we don't understand what you meant by "proper email address" when we have already communicated with you with our email address which other clients also have. Anyway if so important for you to have our alternative email address, then here it is [email protected] you can also communicate with us via this email.

We expect to receive your reconfirmed information as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Benjamin Ruddy

Fake domain halifazgroup.com will be reported for fraud.

#212241 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:34 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail and update you should try and follow their directions and instructions so that we can conclude everything this week so that i will know my arrangement to come over to your country for sharing and investment of the funds.

I wait for your mail with good news once you have finalize everything with them.

Your truly;
Mr. John.

#212254 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:44 am
Dear XXX,

I receive your mail and i don't understand what you mean,XXX i don't like the way you are doing things why are telling people that are running their office how to run it is that how you believe i don't even understand your life style if you want to withdrawing from this transaction because i don't know why you should be doing things in your own way is not done in that way if you are serous and willing to finalize this business with me try to understand the procedures of inheritance and follow the simple rules and stop doing things in your own way to avoid me loosing everything i have work for do everything possible from your side and see that you finalize thing with them soon.

Your truly;
Mr. John.

#212455 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 pm
From [email protected]

Yes both [email protected] and [email protected] is our email address, you can communicate with us through anyone of them.

Thanks
Benjamin Ruddy

Fake domain halifazgroup.com has been reported for fraud.

#212509 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:13 am
Dear XXX,

I have been waiting to hear from you and also to know the status of things,have you finalize everything with the officer.

Update me.

Your truly;
Mr. John.

#213562 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:16 am
Dear XXX,

How are you doing today and your family i hope all is well with you,i have waited for your mail for many days now to know the development of things from your side have the funds credited into your bank account.

Kindly update me as soon as possible.

Your truly;
Mr. John.

#219524 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:14 am
Now using email address John Scott - [email protected].

#221802 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:54 am
Thanks for your email, I am very happy to hear from you. I want to let you know that I have not received any email from you after the last mail I sent you.

Therefore the business is still available, so if you are still interested in doing this, just send me all the information I requested from you in my last mail to you.
With those information of yours I will then use it to process the fund for final transfer.

Thanks.

#221902 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:17 am
Dear Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail. I am very eager to conclude this business with you in full confidence trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down in future.

I want to bring to your notice that this business is 100% risk free. Be it known to you that the fund is a legal fund and all the legal documents to prove it to you will be obtaoned. As such you should fell very free in doing this business with me. But my only worry is the security and safety of this fund once it reached you, as we did not know each other before. But I believe that the trust and confidence I have in you will never be betrayed.

As for me I can never do anything that will hurt your filling or jeopardize you, I will never do anything that will spoil your image and I expect such from you too.

I am very ready to establish a long lasting business relationship with you in full confidence that you will never let me down in future. It will be a great pleasure if I conclude this transaction with you like one family, we will start the transfer process once you send your complete information, such as:

Send me the Below information:

Full Names:...............
Home and Office address:...........
Country and City........................
Mobile phone both office and home.........

send me also a copy of your international passport

Bank Name:………………
Bank Address:……………
Account Number:………….
Swift Code:……………
Account Name:………….

Now, I will be waiting to hear back from you with your full information as stated below to enable us complete all the legal fund transfer process here.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible because we have finalized every arrangement with a bank officer who is going to help you to handle the transfer and to be remit the fund into your bank account.

I wait to hear from you.

Yours,

Mr.John Scott.

#222199 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:57 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for the update, I have received your email with the required information. Although I have not received that before but now I am going to start immediately with the official filling to enable the fund to be released to your account.
Also I want to know if your account will be able to receive such huge amount without your bank asking you many questions.

Also do you wish we invest the fund and form a joint venture business, or do we just share the fund and each person will go on his way.

Please do not tell your bank that you are about to receive huge amount of money till all processes are done with.

I will keep you updated with the development soonest.

Thanks.

John.

#222389 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:07 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail. Your points are well noted about the safety of the fund once transferred to you.
Also know it that I am interested in a JV partnership on any viable project with you acting as the manager and sole controller of the investment while I remain as a silent investor for a period of ten years. I wish to invest the whole sum of £75 Million GBP in your country on any viable project(s) capable of generating 10% AROI. If you cannot absorb the whole fund, you can let me know about the amount you wish to handle.

Again know it that there is urgent need to have this fund transferred out of this bank account to your safe bank account for immediate investment on any agreed project/investment which a CONFIDENTIAL WORKING AGREEMENT must be signed by both parties during a face to face meeting before any fund transfer to your nominated account.

Once the Working Agreement is signed, the fund will be transferred to your account by swift priority transfer so that your bank or your government will not ask any question.

The Working Agreement will be signed in Montreal Canada between you and my Financial Broker, Ms Marian. The investment fund will be transferred to your account in your presence immediately the Agreement is signed. You will be required to contact your bank from Canada to confirm the receipt of the funds in your account before you can fly back to your country.

I therefore require that you send to me a detailed project/business plan(s) of the investment sector you wish to invest the fund for review on possible joint venture partnership.

Please let me know your view about this my good and perfect idea on how to move forward positively.
Let me hear from.

Regards,
John Scott.