Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#222149 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:08 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22650320000

THE BANK EMAIL: (

Dear partner,

I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, I got your contact address from the computerized search.My name is Dr Frank Saidu, I am the Bill and

Exchange (assistant) Manager of Bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of Ten million Four hundred thousand United State of American dollars(10.4MILLION USA DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer Mr Kurt Kuhle from Alexandra Egypt who died along with his family in Siber airline that crashed into sea at Isreal on 4th October 2001.

Since I got information about his death I have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines, but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or

relation died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal

to you and release the money to you as next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want the money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

Am contacting you because our deceased customer is a foreigner and a Burkinabe can not stand as a next of kin to foreign customer.
The banking guidelines stipulate that the fund should be transferred
into the bank treasury after (13) years if nobody is coming for the claim.

I have agreed that 33% of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to the provision of your account for the transfer, 2% will be set aside for expenses that might occurred during the business and 65% would be for me, after which I shall visit your country

(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW AND RESEND IT TO ME WITH THIS

1) Your Full Name....
2) Your Age.....
3) Marital Status......
4) Your Cell Phone Number...
5) Your Fax Number....
6) Your Country.......
7) Your Occupation....
8) Sex............
9) Your Religion......

for disbursement according to the percentage as indicated.

Please I would like you to keep this transaction confidential and as
a top secret as you may wish to know that I am a bank official.

Yours sincerely,
Dr Frank Saidu.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#222222 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:35 am
Dear XXX,

Now go through the draft text of application below and fill your personal information and send it to the bank and also get back to me through email or telephone to enable me to follow it up in the office, but the most important thing is for you to keep the secret involved until the fund enters into your account within 9banking working days.

Once again try to be checking your mails day by day to avoid delay.

...................................................................................................................
BELOW IS THE DRAFT APPLICATION.

YOU’RE ADDRESS............................
YOUR TELL NO.............................
YOU’RE FAX NO..............................
E-MAIL ADDRESS...........................

ATTN: DR BARRY SOMDA,
FOREIGN REMITTANCE / DIRECTOR,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) BF
TEL/FAX: +226 50 32 00 00

THE BANK EMAIL: ( [email protected] )

BANK DIRECTOR EMAIL( [email protected] )

APPLYING AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED.

I...................FROM................HEREBY APPLY TO YOUR BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER MR KURT KUHLE FROM ELEXANDRIA EGYPT, HOLDER OF ACCOUNT NADB4934109, PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT($10.400.000.00M) USA DOLLARS ONLY.

UNTIL HIS SUDDEN DEATH, WE HAVE BEEN BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, JOINTLY IN EXPOSITION AND BUYING OF GOLD AND DIAMOND.THE FUNDS WERE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH OUR BANK FOR PURCHASE OF GOLD AND DIAMOND. SIR, I WISH TO BE INTIMATED ON THE PROCEDURES INVOLVED IN HAVING THIS FUND TRANSFERRED INTO MY ACCOUNT AS GIVEN BELOW:

Bank Name: ........................
Address:............................
Account N..........................
Beneficiary.........................

I ALSO APOLOGISE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO APPLY SINCE HIS SUDDEN DEATH IN A PLANE CRASH ON 4TH OCTOBER 2001, IT WAS DUE TO SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS WHICH HAVE JUST BEEN SETTLED.

I WISH AN URGENT ATTENTION WILL BE GIVEN TO MY HUMBLE APPLICATION AS THE URGENCY IMPLIES ON THIS MATTER.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR CO-OPERATION.
YOURS FAITHFULLY.
MR..................................................

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#222519 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:55 am
From Dr Barry Somda - [email protected]

Office of the Director foreign remittance department,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).
Drapeau du Burkina Faso
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
COOPERTAE HEADQUARTER
AVE.N’KRUMA 770 01BP, Ouagadougou
Email: [email protected]
TEL/FAX:++226 50 32 00 00.

Burkina Faso.
Date: 10/10 /2014.

ATTN:XXX.

OPEN THIS ATTACHMENT YOU WILL SEE OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE LETTER NOTE, THE BANK GIVEN YOU (72 HRS)

Thanks for co-operation.

DR BARRY SOMDA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR (BOA)

#222522 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:02 am
Dear XXX,

I received the letter you, I am very thankful that you are following my instruction to avoid anything that will ruin this transaction and you should keep this transaction as top secret until this fund is transferred into your account because nobody knows about this business except you and I.

1) You have to promise me that you will not betray me when this fund enters to your account as you may know that this transaction is my only hope of life survival with my family.

2)You will send to me letter of invitation as soon as this fund is transferred into your account there in your country so that I will fly down to your country to invest my own share.

3)You should never, never and ever respond to any similar letter with this or different type of proposal that may be sent to you from any where because as the bank are still going through your application for transfer our monitoring team are very strict to verify whether you are the supposed next of kin and they do their verification by sending you a proposal with different name in other to know whether you will respond to it, and if you respond to their proposal/message, the bank will know that you are not the original next of kin to our late customer and all our efforts will be in vain.

To avoid anything that will ruin this transaction, the proposal you receive is from the bank monitoring team trying to verify whether you are the original next of kin and I am happy that we are on the successful side

Please don't respond to such letter, just forward and letter you may receive from anywhere again and delete it from your box.

Therefore incase if you receive this type of proposal never you respond to it, just forward it to me for advise.

Urgent response needed while we are waiting for the bank response.

Best regard,
Dr,Frank Saidu

#222599 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:46 am
Dear XXX,

I receive you email this the official questionnaire answers send it to the bank (BOA) immediately.
..............................................................................................................

The answers are as follows:

1-State the full name of the deceased..... MR KURT KUHLE.

2- State his nationality......EGYPT

3-What is your relationship with the deceased customer? ..........BUSINESS PARTNER.

4-How old was he when died? ..........56 YEARS OLD WHEN HE DIED

5-When exactly did he died and what led to his death?....... HE DIED ON 4TH OCTOBER 2001 IN SIBER AIRLINE THAT CRASHED INTO SEA AT ISREAL.

6-What was the deceased customer’s profession?..... BUSINESS MAN.

7-Does the deceased customer own a firm in this country before his death? .....YES

8-If yes, what was the name of firm and its registered number?...... HAVOLIC AGRICULTURE LIMITED REG.BF815E-KLP211

9-What kind of account was he operating with this bank?..... CURRENT ACCOUNT

10-what was his account number? .....NADB4934109

11-State clearly his residence address here in Burkina Faso?..... SECTOR 16 KADIOGO AVENUE OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

#223144 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:41 pm
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).
Drapeau du Burkina Faso
COOPERTAE HEADQUARTER

Burkina Faso.
Bank Director E-mail [email protected]

Date: 13/10/2014.

ATTN: XXX.

OPEN THIS ATTACHMENT YOU WILL SEE PAYMENT
APPROVAL LETTER, NOTE, YOU ARE GIVEN (5) BANK WORKING DAYS TO COMPLY WITH THE DIRECTIVES.
Thanks for co-operation.

DR BARRY SOMDA MR MUSTAFA MUSA

FOREIGN REMITTANCE
DIRECTOR (BOA) GOVERNOR (BOA)

Attachment

RE: EXCHANGE CONTROL APPROVAL CERTIFICATION ON YOUR INHERITANCE CLAIM OF LATE MR KURT KUHLE HOLDER OF ACCOUNT NO: NADB4934109 VALUED AT TEN MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND USA DOLLARS (US$10.4MILLION).

ATTN: XXX

Reference to your application for Foreign Exchange Transfer and the right answers to our official questionnaire which corresponds to what we have in our deceased customer’s file jacket, the Financial Institution of this bank has granted an approval to you as the next of kin and as beneficiary to the deposit of late Mr Kurt Kuhle an Egyptian origin whose above reference fund is to be transferred in your favour into the account below:

Bank Name: ... XXX

Address:..XXX...

Account N:.. XXX..

Beneficiary: ......XXX...

We have concluded your transfer file and be informed that before your transfer will be effective our banking procedures regarding to your claim requires you coming down to tender the legal documents that back up your claim and also sign your final payment release order form for onward transfer of the said fund to your designated bank account as stated above.

The legal documents are as follows:

1) Sworn affidavit of claim from Burkina Faso High Court of Justice

2) Certificate of legality

3) Death certificate of the deceased

Alternatively, if you can not make a schedule visit to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso you can engage the services of an accredited Attorney who will act on your behalf, below is the contact of an accredited Attorney:

HONORABLE BARRISTER ANDY JERRY WILLIAMS

The above formalities should be submitted by you in person or you are allowed to engage the services of an indigenous appointed Attorney who will procure the needed legal documents from the concerned ministries and also sign the final fund release order form on your behalf.

Upon the official receipt of the requested documents your fund will be transferred to your designated bank account without delay.

Note, you are given (5) bank working days to comply with the directives.

DR BARRY SOMDA MR MUSTAFA MUSA

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR (BOA) GOVERNOR (BOA)

#223146 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:41 pm
From Andy jerry Williams - [email protected]

LEGAL DEPARTMENT

INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
Advocates / Legal Consultants &Financial experts.

A.J.WILLIAMS & CO.CHAMBER.&ASSOCIATES
solicitors and advocates of the supreme court.
Financial Accredited Attorney Burkina Ministry of Justice
01 BP 7003, Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso
PHONE LINE 00226 ....................
EMAIL: [email protected]

ATTN: XXX.. DATE: 13/10/2014.

CLIENT,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE SEEKING FOR THE LEGAL SERVICES OF THIS CHAMBER.

WE HAVE GONE THROUGH YOUR LETTER AND WE ACCEPT YOUR MESSAGE WHILE THIS CHAMBER PROMISE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES.

OK TOMORROW MORNING I A J WILLIAMS SHALL FIRST VISIT "BANK OF AFRICA" TO STUDY YOUR CASE AND AFTER WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE REALITY OF YOUR PREDICAMENTS IN THE BANK WE SHALL MOVE TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE AND MINISTRY OF HEALTH TO INQUIRE FOR THE PROCUREMENTS OF THE BANK'S NEEDED LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT SHALL ASCERTAIN YOUR CLAIM.

WE SHALL KEEP YOU POSTED IN NEXT COMMUNICATION.

YOURS SINCERELY,

WORLDWIDE FINANCIAL CONSULTANT SERVICES.

A.J.WILLIAMS & CO LEGAL & ASSOCIATES.
PHONE LINE 00226 ........... .
BURKINA FASO BASED
BAR ASSOCIATION

#223147 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:50 pm
LEGAL DEPARTMENT

INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
Advocates / Legal Consultants &Financial experts.

PHONE LINE ..........

DATE: 14 /10/2014.
CLIENT,

OPEN THIS ATTACHMENT .
YOURS SINCERELY,

HON.BARRISTER A.J.WILLIAMS(ESQ).

PHONE LINE ...... .
BURKINA FASO BASED BAR ASSOCIATION

Transcript of the attachment

OFFICIAL LEGAL REPRESENTATION SERVICE PROCEDURE.

DATE.1 4/1 0/201 4. 5:2

ON BEHALF OF A.J.WILLIAMS & C O. CHAMBERS. I HON. ANDY J. WILLIAMS HEREBY SHOW OUR GREAT SYMPATHIES OVER
THE LOST OF YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER. WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE PROCUREMENTS 7;
OF LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT SHALL ASCERTAIN YOUR CLAIM AND BENEFICIARY AS A NEXT OF KIM TO YOUR LATE ff
BUSINE PARTNER. PRIOR TO THIS. I HON. J.WILLIAMS HEREBY ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION AND PROMISE TO GIVE YOU
THE BEST OF LEGAL SERVICES WHICH THE DOCUMENTS SHALL BE SENT TO YOU.

OFFICIAL PROCEDURES.

I WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I WAS IN THE BANK THIS MORNING TO STUDY YOUR CASE AND I WAS MADE TO
UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THEIR DECEASED CUSTOMER (LATE MR KURT
KUHLE) FROM EGYPT WHO DIED IN AN AIR CRASH AND FUND BEEN DULY APPROVED WAITING FOR SOME LE GAL f?
DOCUMENTS AND SIGNING OF THE FINAL RELEASE ORDER FORM BY A LEGAL PRACTITIONER BEFORE THEY WILL TRANSFER
THE MONEY TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT. THIS CHAMBER IS READY TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR CASE BUT THERE ARE SEVERAL 3)
THINGS INVOLVED IN CONSULTING THIS CHAMBER OFFICALLY HEREIN INCLUDES THE FOLLOWINGS:

REGISTRATION FROM INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS.

COMPLETE THIS FORM WITH LETTERS AND SUBMIT BACK TO OUR CHAMBER.
(A) SURNAME
(B) OTHER NAMES
(C) FULL ADDRESS
(D) OCCUPATION
(E) TELEPHONE NO
(F) FAX NO

WE HAVE MADE INQUIRES FOR THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE CONCERNED MINISTRIES WHICH ARE BELOW THUS: 2
CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY....................US$3.500.
SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM....................US$2.850.
DEATH CERTIFICATE..........................US$550.

NOTE: C ONSULTAT.~=REGIS TRATION FEE OF (US$2.450) TO BE PAID BY INTERNATIONAL CLIENT. YOU HAVE TO SEND TOTAL SUM
OF NINE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY US DOLLARS (US$9.350.00) IMMEDIATELY BEFORE WE CAN CARRY ON YOUR i:
ASSIGNMENT.

AFTER YOUR FUND IS TRANSFERRED TO YOU ACCOUNT YOU HAVE TO PAY THIS CHAMBER OUR SERVICE CHARGE OF (US$25.000) 2'
DOLLARS. 

DECLARATION

I ................ HEREBY DECLARE THAT BY FILLING THIS FROM.THAT I HAVE AUTHORISED THE ABOVE CHAMBER TO ACT AS
MY REPRESENTATIVE ATTORNEYS AND I MUST ABIDE BY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS GUIDING IT.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY (US $9350.00) IMMEDIATELY THROUGH CHAMBERS ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S (BOA)

BANK NAME...... Bank Of Africa Burkina Faso
BANK ADDRESS.......770, Avenue -Ouaga

ACCOUNT NAME.........asco

BURKINA ACCOUNT NO....001612860005

BANK SWIFT CODE.....afribfbf

IBAN NO..........BF42BF0840100100161286000543

#223224 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:00 am

OFFICIAL LEGAL REPRESENTATION SERVICE PROCEDURE.

ON BEHALF OF A.J.WILLIAMS & CO.CHAMBERS,I HON.ANDY J.WILLIAMS HEREBY SHOW OUR GREAT SYMPATHIES OVER THE LOST OF YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER. WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE PROCUREMENTS OF LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT SHALL ASCERTAIN YOUR CLAIM AND BENEFICARY AS A NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR LATE BUSINESS PARTNER.PRIOR TO THIS, I HON.J.WILLIAMS HEREBY ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION AND PROMISE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF LEGAL SERVICES WHICH THE DOCUMENTS SHALL BE SENT TO YOU.

OFFICIAL PROCEDURES.

I WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I WAS IN THE BANK THIS MORNING TO STUDY YOUR CASE AND I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THEIR DECEASED CUSTOMER(LATE MR KURT KUHLE) FROM EGYPT WHO DIED IN AN AIR CRASH AND FUND HAS BEEN DULY APPROVED WAITING FOR SOME LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND SIGNING OF THE FINAL RELEASE ORDER FORM BY A LEGAL PRACTITIONER BEFORE THEY WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT.THIS CHAMBER IS READY TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR CASE BUT THERE ARE SEVERAL THINGS IN VOLVED IN CONSULTING THIS CHAMBER OFFICALLY HEREIN INCLUDES THE FOLLOWINGS:

REGISTRATION FROMINTERNATIONAL CLIENTS.

COMPLETE THIS FORM WITH CAPITAL LETTERS AND SUBMIT BACK TO OUR CHAMBER.

(A) SURNAME...............
(B) OTHER NAMES.............
(C) FULL ADDRESS............
(D) OCCUPATION..............
(E) TELEPHONE N°...........
(F) FAX N°..................

WE HAVE MADE INQUIRES FOR THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE CONCERNED MINISTRIES WHICH ARE BELOW THIS:
CERTIFICATE OF LEGALTY..............US$3,500 DOLLARS.
SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM............US$2,850 DOLLARS.
DEATH CERTIFICATE..................US$550 DOLLARS.

NOTE: CONSULTAT/REGISTRATIONFEE OF (US$2,450 DOLLARS) TO BE PAID BY INTERNATIONAL CLIENT.YOU HAVE TO SEND TOTAL SUM OF NINE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY US DOLLARS (US$9,350 DOLLARS) IMMEDIATELY BEFORE WE CAN CARRY ON YOUR ASSIGNMENT.

AFTER YOUR FUND IS TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT YOU HAVE TO PAY THIS CHAMBER OUR SERVICE CHARGE OF (US$25,000 DOLLARS)

DECLARATION

I.........HEREBY DECLARE THAT BY FILLING THIS FROM. THAT I HAVE AUTHORISED THE ABOVE CHAMBER TO ACT AS MY REPRESENTATIVE ATTORNEYS AND I MUST ABIDE BY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. GUIDNG IT.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY (US$9,350 DOLLARS)IMMEDIATELY THROUGH OUR CHAMBERS ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S (B.O.A) ACCOUNT.

BANK NAME..........Bank Of Africa----Burkina Faso
BANK ADDRESS..........770, Avenue -Ouaga
ACCOUNT NAME..............asco
BURKINA ACCOUNT NO............001612860005
BANK SWIFT CODE.............afribfbf

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO GIVEN ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S (B.O.A) ACCOUNT AND FORWARD TO OUR CHAMBERS A SCAN COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY FOR OUR CHAMBERS CONFIRMATION RECORD.

WE SHALL KEEP YOU POSTED IN NEXT COMMUNICATION.

YOURS SINCERELY,

BURKINA FASO BASED
BAR ASSOCIATION

#223495 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:35 am
From Dr Barry Somda - [email protected]

BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).
Drapeau du Burkina Faso
COOPERTAE HEADQUARTER

Burkina Faso.

Date: 18/10 /2014.

Re: NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUND AMOUNTING (US$10.4MILLION).

ATTN.XXX

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE BANK DIRECTORS HAD A MEETING YESTERDAY CONCERNING THE DELAYING ON YOUR SIDE NOW THE BANKS ARE WARRING, ACCORDING TO THE TRANSFER RULES FOR CLAIMS IN THIS BANK YOU SHOULD SEND THE REQUIRES DOCUMENT FOR CLAIM OF YOUR FUND TO THIS BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A).

WE HONOUR YOUR REQUEST BASED ON THE SOLID RELATIONSHIP WE HAD WITH YOUR LATE BUSINESS PARTNER MR KURT KUHLE BEFORE HIS SUDDEN DEATH, YOU ARE FINALLY ADVISED TO SEND THE REQUIRED DOCUMENT BEFORE 21ST OCTOBER 2014 TO ENABLE THIS BANK OF AFRICA MAKE YOUR TRANSFER BECAUSE WE WANT TO MEET UP WITH OUR WORKING SCHEDULE FOR YOUR TRANSFER AND AVOID PUTTING AN EMBARGO.

THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE BEEN ALERTED BY THE AUTHORITIES TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE STRICTLY ADVISED BY THIS OFFICE TO SEND THE REQUIRED DOCUMENT TO COVER THE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY XXX.

FROM YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE ATTORNEY HONOURALE BARRISTER ANDY JERRY WILLIAMS TO ENABLE HIM TO CLAIMS YOUR FUND IN THIS BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) CONCLUDE YOUR TRANSFER IN COUNTRY XXX.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE REQUIRED DOCUMENT WITHIN THE NEXT 72 HOURS TO AVOID PUTTING AN EMBARGO AND NOTE THAT ANY FURTHER DELAY ATTRACTS NULLIFICATION OF YOUR ALREADY APPROVED PAYMENT.

Thanks for co-operation.

DR BARRY SOMDA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR (BOA)

Also sent from (BOA) BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO - [email protected]

#223601 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:30 am

ATTN: XXX. DATE: 18/10/2014.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, I VISITED THE BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) YESTERDAY AND THE BANK GOVERNOR MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR FUND PAYMENT IS WITH-HELD UNTIL I
FURNISH TO THE BANK (B.O.A) WITH CLEARANCE LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND THIS CHAMBER WILL SIGN ON BEHALF FOR YOUR FINAL RELEASE ORDER, YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY (US$9,350) IMMEDIATELY TO GET THE DOCUMENTS TO THE HIGHER AUTHORITIES HAS POWER FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE ANDMINISTRY OF HEALTH IN BURKINA FASO TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT INTO YOUR GIVEN ACCOUNT DETAILS

YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY (US$9,350 DOLLARS)IMMEDIATELY THROUGH OUR CHAMBERS ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S (B.O.A) ACCOUNT.

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO GIVEN ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S (B.O.A) ACCOUNT AND FORWARD TO OUR CHAMBERS A SCAN COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY FOR OUR CHAMBERS CONFIRMATION RECORD.

YOURS SINCERELY,

BURKINA FASO BASED
BAR ASSOCIATION

#223671 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:01 pm

LISTEN,XXX THE REASON WHY I AM SENDING YOU THIS MESSAGE IS BECAUSE OF THE TIME LINE GIVEN TO US BY THE BANK BOA TO MEET-UP WITH THE DOCUMENT TO AVOID CANCELLING THE FUND TRANSFER PROCESSES, XXX THE ISSUE AT HAND NOW IS THAT I HAVE DISCUSS WITH THE BANK GOVERNOR THAT I AM COMING TO SUMMIT THE NEEDFUL DOCUMENT BY TOMORROW MORNING OF WHICH THE BANK GOVERNOR ASSURED ME 100% THAT AS SOON AS THE DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED ON MONDAY THE BANK SHALL IMMEDIATELY TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR NORMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS.

I AM ADVISING YOU XXX AS A LEGAL PRACTITIONER TO TRY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO SEND THE REQUESTED FEE OF $9,350 UNITED STATE AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING TO SUMMIT THE REQUESTED DOCUMENT THAT BACK-UP YOUR FUND TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY QUESTION OR WAHTSOEVER.

BURKINA FASO BASED
BAR ASSOCIATION

#223712 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:32 pm

XXX SEND THE SERVICES FROM HONORABLE CHAMBERS IMMEDIATELY SUM OF $25000, DOLLARS ONLY.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE
ACCORDING TO OUR PRINCILPE RUILES AND REGULATION OF THIS HONORABLE CHAMBERS, YOU WILL SEND TO THIS HONORABLE CHAMBER THE TOTAL SUM OF $25000, DOLLARS ONLY TO OUR SERVICES IMMEDIATELY THROUGH OUR CHAMBERS ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S (B.O.A) ACCOUNT.

BURKINA FASO BASED
BAR ASSOCIATION

#229759 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:56 am
COOPERTAE HEADQUARTER

Burkina Faso.
BANK----Email: [email protected]
DIRECTOR E-MAIL: [email protected]

DATE: 05/12/2014.

The management of this bank wishes to inform you that we have been authorized by the international transfer laws to make payment of your fund without any further delay before commencing our end year audit.

Be informed that today being 05/12/2014 your huge fund amounting (US$10.400.000.00M) has been deposited into your ATM Card for it urgent shipment to your Postal Address, so you can start withdrawing your huge fund in your nearest ATM Machine in your Country Palestine.

Be informed that this is the information of your huge fund of (US$10.400.000.00M) ATM Card which will be shipped to your Postal Address urgently.

ACCOUNT NAME: XXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXX
ACCOUNT AMOUNT: US$10.400.000.00M

NOTE: You do have to be fast and provide your Current Postal Address so that your huge fund ATM Card can be shipped to your Postal Address today.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR. BARRY SOMDA
FOR THE MANAGEMENT (BANK OF AFRICA)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

#229910 by AlanJones Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:09 am
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).
Drapeau du Burkina Faso
COOPERTAE HEADQUARTER

Burkina Faso.
BANK----Email: [email protected]
DIRECTOR E-MAIL: [email protected]

DATE: 06/12/2014.

This is to inform you that we received your information for onward delivery of your ATM Card amounting (US$10.400.000.00M) to your update given address.

Be informed that I have made the necessary findings from the courier companies here for the dispatch of your package to your address. Hereunder are the cost of sending your check through any of these Express courier services to your country, You are required to pay the necessary courier charges to enable us send your package immediately.

Below are the preferred channels of delivery and you should make your choice ASAP:

http://www.dhl.co.uk/home.html
Mailing.....................................US$300
Vat 10%.............................US$30
Total cost.………………………US$330

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/index.jsx
Mailing.......................................US$400
Vat 10%:..............................US$40
Total cost................................US$440

http://fedex.com/gb/
Mailing....................................US$350
Vat 10%...............................US$35
Total cost................................US$385

It is pertinent to note that this payment is not negotiable, so select any of your affordable courier fees and send it through Western Union Money Transfer with this name of our cashier below:

Receiver name: MR FADERICK WELSON NWITE
City: OUAGADOUGOU
QUESTION: YES
ANSWER: YES

Note that your package will be successfully delivered to your address immediately you send the courier fees towards the given instruction.

Yours faithfully

DR. BARRY SOMDA
FOR THE MANAGEMENT (BANK OF AFRICA)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.