Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#221823 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:46 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +221766684493, +447045796688, +448709749458 & +221767390521

Good Day,

How are you doing Hope all is well, please do not be offended by my message to you because you may not know me , I am JOY JOHNSON , Single, 24 yrs,I would like to be a friend if you don't mind i just saw the email and i decide to contact you, i will attach my picture on my next mail for you to know me, please try and reply me because i have purpose of contacting you, ( [email protected])

I will be waiting to hear from you,
Thanks?
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#221824 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:54 am
From joy johnson - [email protected]

Hello My Dearest,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is joy Johnson I'm (24)years old still single and never married, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the orphanage/refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp.

My late father Dr.Robert G.Johnson was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to near by country Senegal , where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing,karaoke, reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will like to see yours.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours baby girl,
joy.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.22.241
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#222033 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:05 pm
Hello My Dearest,
How are you doing today? Hope all is well. I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. It is very cold now over here in Dakar Senegal. In this orphanage/refugee camp, we are only allowed to go out only once in every week. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev. Paul Davids , who is the Cardinal-Priest of (S. Lucia a Piazza d’Armi) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Cardinal office telephone number is (+221766684493) please when you call ask of Miss Joy Johnson, from Liberia and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. here is where I am sending you email at church office. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $10M (Ten Million United State Dollars).
Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.

However, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking.
please in your next mail i will like you to send me the following listed below so that i can send it to the bank that you are my partner who want to help me for the transfer of my late father money.
Full name.........................
Home address.................
Mobile phone number................
Nationality..........................
Age........................

My favorite language is French but i speak little English . Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said, from 12.30noon to 4.30pm(12.30Gmt-16.30Gmt), I have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Joy

Image Image

#222180 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:06 am
Hello My Dearest,

How are you doing today? I thank you once again for your response to my mail. The reason why l cannot do it is because of my refugee status according to what the bank told me when l wrote to them when l wanted to do the transfer by myself and that is why lam contacting you for this transfer. I am here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your possession for a better life. May God bless you, protect and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee/orphanage camp where I am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace). I want to inform you that I have contacted the bank this morning with an authorization letter in your name informing them that you are my appointed foreign representative who will assist me in transferring my money due to my refugee status here. Before sending the authorization letter
to the bank I know you will not look down on me at last. I will be very glad if you can help me out of this place.
I know you will understand my conditions and work hard to secure my inherited funds properly for me. I appreciate your kind understanding towards me, here in the refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and I don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process I will start up too for my arrangement to meet you in your country. My intention is to have a good future and spend my life happily, and have good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you and me, and I assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, I will never forget you in my life. All you have to do now is to send an email to the bank today for confirmation and possible transfer of my money into your account. You are therefore required to contact them with this reference CBST-894230-RB, for the immediate release and transfer of the fund to your account.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (RBS)
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER: DR.MAXWELL HANSON.
TELEPHONE NUMBER: (+44-704-579-6688)
FAX NUMBER: (0044-870-9749-458)
EMAIL: ([email protected] )
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Robert G. Johnson
Nationality: Liberia
Next of kin : Miss joy Johnson
Amount deposited:$10m
Account Number: CBST745608902546/QB/91/A
Swift Code Number: RBSTXESB
Deposit Code Number: 2148.

Mr Maxwell Hanson the foreign transfer officer of the bank, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want to assist me to transfer my late father money into your account and inform me when ever you receive any mail from them as i have informed them to contact you. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more in-formation OK.
Below is the mail you will send to the bank, just copy and send the mail to the bank. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours for ever in love.
=============================================================================================================================
Subject:- Possibilities and procedure of transfer of amount from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO MY ACCOUNT

Bank Email addresses,

([email protected] )

Respected Sir,
I, Mr .........., a permanent resident of ................ / wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss joy Johnson,now living in DAKAR SENEGAL, she is in a refugee/orphanage status.I am her foreign partner living in .......... Republic and phone number....................l will stand on her behalf. That she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for his beloved daughter.
With That, I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin, into my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,
Yours faithfully,

#222372 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:21 am
Hello dear how are you doing hope all is well with you i just want to know how far you have gone with the bank and if they have replied your mail please do keep me informed okay i love you dear

#222464 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:59 pm
From Royal Bank - [email protected]

Welcome To The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc, United Kingdom.
Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc,
Registered in Scotland N0.90312,
Registered Office,36st.Andrew Square,
Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Registered and authorized by the,
Financial Services Authority.
TELL:+44-703-186-8993.
FAX:+44-870-3187-0692.
Visit our web site below.
www.rbsmakeithappen.com
A general view of The Royal Bank of Scotland Headquarters

For Your Kind Attn:

Dear Mr Bernhard Fife
I am replying you today in view of your request for claims, closure and transfer of a deposited fund belonging to Late Dr, Robert G. Johnson's family.Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin,Be informed that before we can effect further transfer, we need to receive the following documents from you to prove that you have been mandated by his next of kin in Senegal.

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer of which she will sign.

2.The death certificate of late father (confirming the death)

3.A copy of statement of account of the late father issued to him by our bank.

4.And an affidavit of oath to be endorsed and assigned by the federal high court

5. A CERTIFICATE OF WILL ISSUED TO YOUR PARTNER BY HER LATE FATHER INDICATING THAT SHE IS THE APPOINTED NEXT OF KIN TO INHERIT HIS DEPOSIT WITH US.

6. A scanned copy of your identity. (email attachment or fax).

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours,and that of the next of kin after the claims. We hope that you will understand that our request for the above information is part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.
On receipts of the above mentioned, we shall verify them and shall process your claim to effect the transfer into your nominated bank account without delay.

SEND YOUR ACCOUNT IN-FORMATIONS NOW TO OUR BANK THAT ENABLE US GET THIS FUND TRANSFER INTO YOUR DIRECT ACCOUNT,AS WE RECEIVE THOSE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY HERE IN OUR TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.
YOUR FULL NAMES:.......................
YOUR ADDRESS...........................
PROFESSION.............................
YOUR TEL/PHONE NUMBER..................
NAME OF THE BANK.......................
ADDRESS OF THE BANK....................
ACCOUNT NAMES..........................
ACCOUNT NUMBER.........................
BANK SWIFT CODE........................

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours Truly,
Dr. Maxwell Hanson.
Transfer officer
(Foreign/Transfer Department)
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.

Les services Toshiba Transfer Department. Logo: Royal Bank of Scotland

NOTE: This e-mail message is subject to the Royal Bank Group disclaimer
This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Royal Bank Group Plc and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only.
Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail, immediately and do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this email or its attachments.
The Group does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. Licensed divisions of the Royal Bank Group are authorized financial services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2002 (FAIS).

#222499 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:17 am
Hello dear,
Dear i have received a letter from the bank and i am sure you got a copy too as i know you were going to get in touch with me.
I just want to say thank you again for all your efforts to help me and in keeping me posted. For the documents they have requested for, I have spoken to Rev.Paul Davids about it and he promised to get me a lawyer who would help us effect the documents as requested. But as you know i have my father's

(1) DEATH CERTIFICATE
AND
(2) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT.

AND

(3)MY FATHER'S WILL

All we need now is the POWER OF ATTORNEY/AFFIDAVIT OF OATH as stated in the email which the bank has written. Once Cardinal.Paul Davids gets the lawyer's contact i will forward it to you so that you will contact the lawyer. And also whatever u discuss with the lawyer still let me know. Thank you and God be with you and grant u more courage/strength.

Yours angel

#222523 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:03 am
Hello
My dear how are you hope fine. from the demands of the bank i have the death certificate and statement of account of my late father with me and also the will.
The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it must be prepared by a Senegalese lawyer.I discussed it with Rev Paul Davids and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister MOHAMED KEBIRU. He is a lawyer working here with the united nations and he is the person that will help us to prepare the document requested by the bank so that the bank can be able to transfer my late father's money into your account then i will join you over there in your country and i will like you to send an email immediately to the lawyer about preparing a power of attorney on your name so that the bank will transfer my late father money to your account for both of us to live a better life.
His contact are as follows,

His contact are as follows,

Barrister. MOHAMED KEBIRU

Email: [email protected]

Tel +221767390521

Please make sure you send an email to him today and tell him that you want him to prepare the only document demands by the bank which is power of attorney on your name OK!
God bless you as you send an email to the lawyer immediately

Yours,

JOY

#222573 by wolverine2011 Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:59 pm
BANK ACCOUNT HARVESTED:
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. 34 YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

SWIFT CODE........... SGSNSNDA

CODE AGENCE............. 01011

IBAN.......................... ........25011

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ XXXXXXX 6 3 3 0

CLE............... 2

RIB............... 09

This is the 4th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
#222609 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:22 am
From mohamed kebiru - [email protected]

BARR.MOHAMEN.SP KEBIRU (ESQ).....................................................

BARRISTER MOHAMED.SP KEBIRU CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.

ATTENTION,
SIR\MADAM
SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL RECEIVE TODAY BY OUR LAW CHAMBERS ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER, MISS. JOY JOHNSON ABOUT GETTING YOU A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER FROM HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL.

OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES.....................
(2) CONTACT ADDRESS AND COUNTRY............
(3) PHONE NUMBER................
FAX NUMBER.........................
(5) AGE....................................
(6) MARITAL STATUS...................
(7) YOUR OCCUPATION...............
(8) YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER OR ANY IDENTITY CARD NUMBER....

AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

AFTER OUR LAW FILM RECEIVE THIS INFORMATION,
SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID. AFTER WHICH OUR LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

( WILL RENDERS THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS )
FAITHFULLY YOURS,
ADVOCATE MOHAMED.SP KEBIRU.
BARRISTER MOHAMED.SP LAW CHAMBERS.
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATE 98 RUE DE PIKINE,DAKAR,
SENEGAL.end_of_the_skype_highlight

#222632 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 am
BAR.Mohamed.SP Kebiru

BARRISTER MOHAMED.SP KEBIRU CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.

ATTENTION XXX
In accordance to your letter, I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the bank of the true existence of the money, it's legitimacy and inquires from appropriate quarters about the needs for successful completion of the transfer process, that I here by accept to dutifully handle the case. Prior to my conversation with the bank as i contacted the bank before now.I understand from the Bank Transfer director that the actual credit balance at the moment is to the volume of US$7.3million,The Transfer director also mentioned that you have been nominated by the next of kin and they are expecting that you get back to them soonest for further transfer of the money to your country.I have seen the documents even as your partner showed me Her father's death /WILL certificate, and the deposit certificate. I was made to understand from the bank that these documents are required by them for the transfer.
1.Meanwhile,I have drafted a tentative power of attorney base on your partner's request and information which will be notarized on my chambers letter head after the signature of parties involved at the Federal High Court Here In Dakar Senegal .2.After due consultations from Dakar Federal High Court, I understand that it will officially cost the sum of (300,dollar only) to legalize the power of attorney, but poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the country in the category of such fund income has its own charges of (180,dollar only) which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office. So, you are there fore required to make a payment of the total sum of 480 Dollar.
N:B,
The payment receipt must be tendered to the Federal High Court before the documents can be notarized by the chief justice.While you should arrange and only send now the government levy and court charge of 480 Dollar.to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the Federal High Court.You are to send the ( 480 Dollar only) to your partner and ask her to come along with it and the other three documents which are in her possession for verification or you might as well send to my law firm through the western union money transfer or money gram with the name of

SENDER NAME...............................................YOUR NAME
RECEIVER NAME............................................ IHAMA STANLEY
ADDRESS ................................................... 98 RUE DE PIKINE,DAKAR,SENEGAL.
POSTAL CODE.............................................. +221
QUESTIONS ..................................................CARLOS
ANSWER ...................................................... YES
CONTROL NUMBERS MCTN...............................
I have noted down your information for the power of attorney , so as soon as i get the money, i will commence and finalized it in two working days.Please do not fail to contact me for more clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail.
Tel +221767390521
EMAIL: [email protected]
( WE RENDERS THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS )

FAITHFULLY YOURS,
ADVOCATE MOHAMED.SP KEBIRU.
BARRISTER MOHAMED.SP LAW CHAMBERS.
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATE 98 RUE DE PIKINE,DAKAR,
SENEGAL.end_of_the_skype_highlight

#222676 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:30 am
Good day XXX this is the bank information you ask me to send to you for the payment of the paper work and i also want to say sorry for the inconvenience that we have cost you so far do bear with us and we still promise to give you our best service,we look forward to hearing from you and once again we apologize for the inconvenience and thank for your understanding and please send us a scan copy of the payment information

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. 34 YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

SWIFT CODE........... SGSNSNDA

CODE AGENCE............. 01011

IBAN.......................... ........25011

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 0 3 0 0 9 4 2 6 3 3 0

CLE............... 2

RIB............... 09

#222982 by wolverine2011 Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:56 pm
2nd. Account Harvested:

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... G. franklyn

NAME OF THE BANK..... CBAO

BANK ADDRESS..............SENEGAL DAKAR

ACCOUNT NUMBER............XXXXXXX9401.63

First time I have received this account from a Scammer.
#223052 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:30 am
Good morning XXX how are you doing hope you had a nice week end and i also wish a fruitful week for you.I am writing you this because i want to know how ready you are in this document like you know this is Monday and the first day of the week i would advice you make a fast move and get back to me so i will know the next line of action okay i will be waiting to hear from you soonest and in case you send the money do inform me so i will start you paperwork immediately

#223053 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:30 am
Good morning to you my dear how are you doing hope all is well with you over there.I want to know my dear how far you have gone with the lawyer on the paper work because this please is hell and its making me sick no good food or water its like living in hell please my love i need you to be fast with the lawyer please help me out please