Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#222587 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:42 am
Approaches victims on dating sites

Email: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +19253910873 & +447031921748

My Dearest Sister,

How are you,well Here writes Mrs.Cathy Nelson Fredrick,69yrs old from Danville California,I am suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Mr. Fredrick his dead.Me and my husband was into private practice all our life before he died.

Our life together as man and wife decades without child. My husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who cannot help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament.

My Late husband deposited the sum of USD$2.5M Dollar which were derived from our vast estates and crude oil/gold investment. Presently this money is deposited with a security and financier company.

Recently,my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.

Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my my effort to fund the upkeep of widows,widowers,orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children,barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

I want you to buy a home for orphanages once you have received the money and the orphanage home will bear my name while I am gone but you will be the person in-care of the orphanage home.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my late husband relatives are very wealthy persons and I do not want our hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want this money to be misused hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this development.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the financial and security company were the money was deposited.and I will send you the Deposit Certificate,I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein and you have 20% of the funds for your work and my late husband diamond and gold deposited with security company. Hope to hear from you soon.

Contact me on my private email below.and send me a text 925-391-0873 I Will respond back to you
[email protected]

God bless you and reward you,Amen

Mrs.Cathy Nelson Fredrick
eMail:[email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#222693 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:32 am
From CATHY Fredrick - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your email,glad to read from you,I want to make you the beneficiary to my funds deposited with a financier and Security company God want to use you to get this done,God bless you,Well its such a life,life can change at anytime you don't expect,you can see what life has turn to me,well now that i have short time to live,so i decided to make the vows which myself and my late husband made to God that if we are rich we will help the poor ,widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially,so this is the time,

God want to use you to complete this for me that is why you are chosen because God knows that you are a trust worthy and faithful person that can get it done,just like how God chose Mary to born our savior Jesus Christ who died for us on the cross so that we might live,So right now I want to do just the way he did for us,You are the Moses to be used to carry the work done.just as Moses brought the Israelite out from Egypt,God want to use you to get this done.

So please my Dear in Christ XXX,I am trusting on you,All i want you to do is to send me your house address and cell phone number so that i can use it to prepare authorization letter to send to the Financier and Security Company that you are my next of kin to my money so that they can send the money to you and you use it as i requested.

God bless you,Waiting for your house address and cell phone number,please don't delay because time is not on my side again.

God bless you

Cathy N Fredrick

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.242.118.14
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#222732 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:20 pm
My Dearest XXX,

I received your house address and cell phone,God bless you.meanwhile here is my pics and my late husband.

Please can you send me your pics and tell me more about youself and what do you do for a work?

God bless you

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

#223021 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:36 am
My Dearest XXX,

I received your photo sent,thank you.well I want you to contact my lawyer who will get every necessary documents that you are the beneficiary of our funds,you know because of my condition of my illness, I will not have much time to be mailing you,because remembered that I don't have much time to live on this earth again.
Here is the Lawyer Contact email to mail him
Name:Barrister Hillary Agbor
Email: [email protected]

Please contact him and let him know that you are from Mrs.Cathy Nelson Fredrick,and as soon as you have mailed him let me know.

God Bless you

#223022 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:40 am
My Dearest XXX,

Thanks for your update that you have contacted the lawyer,have you read from him,.

God bless you

#223029 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:57 am
From Bar. Hilliary Agbotian - [email protected]

Attention:XXX,

I received your mail sent,I am Barrister Hillary Agbor,I was asked to contact you by my client Mrs.Cathy Nelson Fredrick.
So kindly get back to me without delay to let you know the necessary things needed.

You are to forward to me your information, Your House Address,Cell Phone Number to enable me get every necessary documents that you are the beneficiary or Next Of Kin to the funds as my client Mrs.Cathy Nelson Fredrick said.

Thanks
Barrister Hillary Abgor

#223193 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:41 am
My Dearest XXX,
The lawyer said he has contact you and his asking you to forward your house address and phone number which he has to use to prepare Authorization letter that you are the beneficiary to the funds.

Please can you send your information to the lawyer.

God bless you
Mrs.Cathy Walter Fredrick

#224669 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:25 am
Attention :XXX,

I received your information,I have sent a authorization letter to the Financier and Security Company that you are Mrs.Cathy Nelson Fredrick Next Of Kin/Beneficiary to their funds Deposited with their firm as family valuable effects,Please Here is the Contact of the Security Company to Contact them.

email:[email protected]

Contact them and let them know that you are Mrs. Cathy Nelson Fredrick Next Of Kin,I have informed them that you will contact them.

Regards

Barrister Hillary Agbor

#225036 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:07 am
From Kimo Financial Security Company - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

Kimo Financier & Security Company
1-6 Tavistock Square,
London WC1H 9NA
Tel:+447031921748

Attention: XXX,

Attention: XXX

Re:Release of Package To You As Next Of Kin to Mrs.Cathy Nelson Fredrick

From the desk of Kimo Financier & Security Company we received an Authorization Letter from Mrs.Cathy Nelson Fredrick that your are the Next of Kin to their funds deposited with our firm April 2011 that we should release the funds to you and other family effects.

Meanwhile confirm to us your correct house address for the release of the funds to you.

Thanks
Mr.MacMilian Dominic
[email protected]

#225120 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:42 pm
1-6 Tavistock Square,
London WC1H 9NA

From the desk of Kimo Financier & Security Company we received your house address.
Meanwhile you are to send us a scanned copy of your International Passport/Driver's Lincense or Id Card.

Thanks
Mr.MacMillan Dominic

[email protected]

#225674 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:24 am
1-6 Tavistock Square,
London WC1H 9NA

From the desk of Kimo Financier & Security Company we received your scanned of your id card,So everything is on record,but we want to let you know that you are to come to London to and sign the released of the funds.

Thanks
Mr.MacMillan Dominic
[email protected]