Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#222297 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:11 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel.No.: +22547697822

From Mrs Joy Emma

Dearest in Christ,

I am Sister Joy Emma. from KUWAIT, I am married to Chief kamson Emma. He worked with KUWAIT embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2006 April 26. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

When my late Husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5,000,000.00 (Five million U.S. Dollars)in a Bank on my name as beneficiary of the fund here in Abidjan. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.
Nobody will ever come because the certificate of deposit are never available to any body except the depositor or me.I will be looking forward to your indication of interest so that we can proceed with the process of claiming the funds with the below information I will like you send to me:

Your Full Name................................
Address..........................................
Nationality..........................................
Age.....................................................
Sex.....................................................
Occupation..........................................
Tel & Fax No........................................
Mobile...................................................
A copy of your int'l passport or ID card............

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that “Blessed is the hand that” giveth”. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and many of relatives are not Christians and I don’t want my our efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don’t want a situation where this money
will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that “the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace”. I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband’s relatives around me always. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Hoping to receive your reply.

Yours in Christ,

Sister Joy Emma.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#222301 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:18 pm
From Joy Emma - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

May the good lord bless you more and more,as you ask me how will you help me please dear brother before we can proceed i will like you to send to those information and after that i will send to you all the document that cover this money in the bank as well give you there contact so thatb you can contact then ok.

Your Full Name................................
Address..........................................
Nationality..........................................
Age.....................................................
Sex.....................................................
Occupation..........................................
Tel & Fax No........................................
Mobile...................................................
A copy of your int'l passport or ID card............

Please do not forget as you can see that my condition here in the hospital is very bad so try and get back to me today.

Yours Sick sister,

Mrs Joy Emma.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#222486 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:47 am
Dear XXX,

I thank you so much for your email and I am so happy to receive your information’s as requested; note that first thing tomorrow I will officially send your information’s to the Bank of Africa managements Abidjan – Cote d’Ivoire West Africa regards to the transfer of my inheritance fund $5.000.000.00 Million United States Dollars to you as my partner, please once you receive this money in your account you use part of this money for charity work as I instructed you in my letter to you.

Before I forget my doctor told me this afternoon that I will be going for my cancer operation soon please you should pray for me so that the operation will go successful but if I die during the operation please do not forget to use this money for charity work this is the promise I made to God before I contacted you and after going through your profile I found that you are capable of handling this project.

I will leave you for now as I have some drugs and injections to take for my illness please once the Bank contacts you for this transaction you should update me immediately so that I will direct you correctly to avoid you not to make mistake because the amount involved is a huge amount hope you get me clearly on this point.

I wish you all the best and I want you to know that this transaction is legal and 100% risk free because the fund in question belongs to my late husband ok.

Yours Sick sister,

Mrs Joy Emma.

#222607 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:15 am
Dear XXX,
Thank you very much for your email, yes I have successful sent your details to the Bank of Africa managements today and the manager Mr.Godfery Madou promised to contact you after there verification’s regards to the fund deposit.
Once again I thank you so much for your humble assistance to me and I will leave you for now as I have to take my drugs and injections for my illness and I hope to hear from you once the Bank contacts you.
Best regards,

Yours Sick sister,

Mrs Joy Emma.

#222649 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:07 pm
From Bank Board members - [email protected]

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that we the entire managements of Bank of Africa Cote d’Ivoire received your information’s from Mrs.Joy Emma, for the release of her inheritance fund $5.000.000.00 Five Million United States Dollars to you as her foreign partner.

We are still on the deposit and release verifications we will update you soon regards to the transfer of the total amount to you.

Thanks for your co – operations.

I have attached my Bank ID CARD in this email so that you will know who is handling your transfer with Bank of Africa.

Yours in service,

Mr.Godfery Madou.
Manager Bank of Africa Managements,
Plateau, Angle Avenue
Terrassons de Fougeres
Rue Gourgas 01, BP 4132
Abidjan – Cote d’Ivoire.
Tel/Fax : 0022547 6978 22.

#223014 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:28 am
Attention: XXX

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your prompt reply, based on what I told you in my first email, we have verified the deposit and the fund is intact.

Note that we the entire managements Bank of Africa have accepted to release the total fund $5 Million United States to you as the foreign partner Mrs.Joy Emma.

You are hereby advised to send your Banking details were you want to receive the said amount to enable this Bank proceed on the release process of the fund to your account.

Yours in service,

Mr.Godfery Madou.
Plateau, Angle Avenue
Terrassons de Fougeres
Rue Gourgas 01, BP 4132
Abidjan – Cote d’Ivoire.

#223016 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:31 am
Dear XXX,
Good afternoon and how are you doing?
I hope by now the bank of Africa managements has contacted you for the release of my inheritance fund $5.000.000 Million United States Dollars to you as my foreign partner note that my doctor told me this morning that I will be going for my cancer operation tomorrow been Tuesday, please you should pray for me so that the operation will go successful ok but if I die during the operation please do use part of this money for charity work in your country as I instructed you in my first letter this is very important hope you get me clearly on this point.
Once again I thank you so much for your humble assistance to me regards to this transaction and God will bless you abundantly for accepting to this do this Godly project on my behalf.

Yours Sick sister,

Mrs Joy Emma.

#223017 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:32 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you so much for your updates in this transaction and I am happy that you have sent your bank details to the Bank of Africa managements regards to the transfer of my inheritance fund to you as my foreign partner.

Please you should follow the Bank’s directives and instructions correctly so that the transfer will go successful to your account.

Based on what I told you yesterday I will be going for my operation in today please you should pray for me so that the operation will go successful.

I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sick sister,

Mrs Joy Emma.

#223018 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:32 am
Attention: XXX

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that the Bank of Africa managements has approved your fund transfer of $5 Million United States Dollars to your account today; you should open the attachment file for more information’s.

We will update you later today with the transfer information’s and details.

Yours in service,

Mr.Godfery Madou.
Plateau, Angle Avenue
Terrassons de Fougeres
Rue Gourgas 01, BP 4132
Abidjan – Cote d’Ivoire.

#223019 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:34 am
Attention: XXX,

Dear Sir,

In respect to the urgent mandate for the transfer of your approved fund $5 Million United States Dollars to your account we write to inform you that the transfer will take place on this day Thursday 16th October 2014.

XXX, You know that $5.000.000.00 Five Million United States Dollars is a huge amount so you need to secure the transfer approval allocations which will cost you (€3100) Three thousand one Euros)

You are advised to send the said amount to this bank immediately through Western Union Money transfer with my name and address below.

Mr.Godfery Madou.
Plateau, Angle Avenue Terrassons de Fougeres de Gourgas 01, BP 413 Abidjan – Cote d’Ivoire.

As your maximum co-operation is highly required as to enable us conclude the transfer to your account this week so that by Tuesday next week you will have your fund $5 Million United States Dollars in your account.

Waiting for your response urgently.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Godfery Madou.
Plateau, Angle Avenue
Terrassons de Fougeres
Rue Gourgas 01, BP 4132
Abidjan – Cote d’Ivoire.
Tel/Fax : 0022547 6978 22

#223103 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:14 pm
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your email.

Based on your request you should make the payment of €3100 Euros with our offshore account in Spain; once we confirm the payment receipt from you we will transfer your fund $5 Million United States Dollars to your account as the rightful beneficiary.

You should open the attachment file you will see the account details.

Waiting for your response urgently.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Godfery Madou.
Plateau, Angle Avenue
Terrassons de Fougeres
Rue Gourgas 01, BP 4132
Abidjan – Cote d’Ivoire.
Tel/Fax : 0022547 6978 22

Transcript of the attachment

DEAR SIR.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EMAIL, HERE YOU HAVE OUR OFFSHORE RECEIVING
ACCOUNT IN SPAIN.

YOU SHOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THE BELOW ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S, AND
IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE PAYMENT RECEIPT FROM YOU WE WILL EFFECT THE WIRE
TRANSFER OF THE AMOUNT USD 55.000.000.00 TO YOUR DESTINATED ACCOUNT.

BANK NAME: LA CAIXA
BENEFICIARY NAME: EVANGELINA MEKO NSANG
IBAN CODE: ES92 2100 7413 4121 0029 1921
BANK SWIFT/ BIC CODE: CAIXESBBXXX
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2100 7413 4121 0029 1921
BANK ADDRESS: CL JAIME CARLO, 22 MADRID SPAIN

#223169 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:27 am
Mr. XXX,
Good morning to you, my name is Miss Glory Johnson I am the nurse talking care of Mrs.Joy Emma here at the hospital, I am sorry to tell you that Mrs.Joy Emma did not survive her cancer operation may her soul rest in perfect peace Amen.
You I was the one that wrote most of the emails she sent to you because her condition here at the hospital. We did some assistance regards to her burial ceremony so once you confirm her funds in your account you should inform me immediately so that you will send me some money down here to enable me arrange her burial ceremony.
Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.
Miss Glory Johnson

#223307 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:30 am
ATTENTION: XXX,

DEAR SIR,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL.

BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS AS YOU REQUESTED.

BANK NAME: LA CAIXA

BENEFICIARY NAME: EVANGELINA MEKO NSANG

IBAN CODE: ES92 2100 7413 4121 0029 1921

BANK SWIFT/BIC CODE: CAIXESBBXXX

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2100 7413 4121 0029 1921

BANK ADDRESS: CL JAIME CARLO, 22 MADRID SPAIN.

YOU SHOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY OR FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING TO ENABLE THIS BANK COMPLETE YOUR WIRE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT THIS WEEK.

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING AND WE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

BEST REGARDS,

MR.GODFERY MADOU
MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA MANAGEMENTS
PLATEAU, ANGLE AVENUE TERRASSON
DE FOUGERES RUE GOURGAS 01 BP 4132
ABISJAN – COTE WEST AFRICA
TEL /FAX: 0022547697822

#223319 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:25 am
XXX,
Thank you very much for your email and I am sorry for the late reply due to we are busy preparing for late Mrs.Joy Emma’s burial which will take place next week Tuesday may her soul rest in perfect peace Amen she is such a nice and good woman every body here in the hospital loves her and cherish her way of living I will leave you now because I have some patients to take care of in the hospital.
Miss Glory Johnson

#223345 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:38 am
XXX,
Thank you very much for your email, I wait for your updates once you confirm the funds in your account first then we will follow it up from there ok.
I wish you a nice day.
From Miss Glory Johnson