Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204617 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:39 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - mr_micheal81 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/mr_micheal81

looking fora special woman who is ready to love me and who is caring and loving

Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

About Me
i am a military man, i work for the US Army, i am divorced with a kid........
i love listening to musics,swimming and travelling.

My Perfect First Date
i will like a woman who is ready to share her mind with me and ready to give chance for proper introduction

PMs

I am divorced and open minded man, looking for special woman to share My life with. I think it is important to laugh every day with your soul mate beside you. I'm friendly, kind and caring,easy-going, jovial sense of humor,loyal, understanding, humorous ,fun to be with, forgiving, cheerful and bright,generous, I love to be quiet at times but love to play and cheerful whenever I have my woman by my side.. I enjoy doing almost anything with someone I care about. I need someone that will love me and nothing else,someone that's simple, honest, someone I can trust, count on, who will always be there for me to make a good wife.. I also like spending time with My woman. I would describe myself as happy, a very romantic man and hope there's someone out there Who Values That.

yea, yahoo messenger..........
[email protected]
add me up there so we talk better

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204687 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:43 am
That's good, but I think yahoo messenger is ok, do you have yahoo messenger?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204721 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:09 am
Try sign up an account now

#204913 by Grunt Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:46 am
DHU
mr_micheal81
Zip Code: 74501
Ethnicity: White
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job: Military
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

About Me
I'm caring,loving,kind,honest and affectionate.My personality is outgoing and i have a good sense of humor

#205152 by Grunt Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:24 am
Thanks for writing me, I am micheal brandon, I work for the U.S Army, presently on deployment to afghanistan, I am divorced for the past 5 years and searching for my own woman, I have a son of 7 years old.......... For now I can't send my pictures cos I just met you, I will like to know more about you too, you can also add me on yahoo messenger. [email protected]
Received: from [82.145.220.158] <--- Opera Mini Proxies
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014
#205156 by Grunt Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008344952525
Micheal John Brandon
About
Studied at University of Minnesota
Past: Minnesota Life College
Lives in Rochester, Minnesota
From Rochester, Minnesota
Joined Facebook May 10

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5451181526
Micheal B
#205214 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:41 am
Ok XXX, I understand you, can you tell me more about yourself?

#205645 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:23 pm
hmmm............ i'm so sorry about your husband, i am Micheal, i work for the US Army, i have been divorced for the past 5 years, i have a son of 7 years who is doing fine with my sister in dallas United State.
the more reason why i'm on dating site is to find another woman in my life, a woman who is ready to love me for whom i am, and ready to show me love, woman i can share my pain and happiness with and a woman who is ready to spend the rest of her life with me.
my question to you is, are you still ready to find a man in your life?

XXX what are the qualities you like in a man?

#205688 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:23 pm
I think we have the same thing in common, I want a woman who is trustworthy, loving, caring and God fearing.......
Please do me this favor, let's go into a relationship and see where it goes.

#205747 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:20 am
Oh, thank you so much dear, I'm so happy you gave me this opportunity, I promise to treat you right honey.......
Now you know chatting here is stressful, let's chat on yahoo messenger, I think that is easier........

#222963 by began steele Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:46 pm
https://www.facebook.com/micheal.jerry.501?ref=br_rs
Micheal Jerry
Worked at Construction Company
Studied at Texas Tech University
Past: Minnesota
Lives in Rochester, Minnesota
From Rochester, Minnesota

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.