Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220313 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:47 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14074426876

Greetings

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I
found you Listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commercedirectory in Iraq,
I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in
business. I only pray at this time that your address is
still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive
money on my behalf in the states or any safe country you are.
I am Capt. Denning Brown , an officer in the US Army, and also
a West Point Graduate I was serving in the Military with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad,
Iraq.

I Am now in Afghanistan from Iraq, and I really need your help in assisting me with
the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?
if you can be trusted will explain further when i get a
response from you.

Waiting for your early reply
Best regards.
Capt Denning Brown
US ARMY.
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220314 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:53 am
From Capt Denning Brown - [email protected]

Greetings Most Esteemed Partner, And thanks for your email.

However there are things i must let you know about on this deal.I need to tell you what am seeking from your Partner.

Before we proceed let me take a little time to explain the origin of These funds and why I'm sending them to you.During our war campaign in Iraq my team was responsible for a lot of raid on Saddam (former Iraqi president) palaces and while one of Such raids was going we discovered the sum of $140 Million dollars military trunk packed into boxes and hidden in Saddam's secret underground chambers.

As a soldier my first instinct was to report this to my commanding officer but on a second thought I have sacrificed years of my life to serving and Protecting my great country, most of it us have lost friends and loved ones in the line of duty for me i have been married twice Of which none ever Lasted for up to 3yrs due to the nature of my job. My 16yr old son turned to drugs as I Lacked parental guidance and Eventually died from overdose as a matter of fact i can not begin to mention all my sacrifices and Losses but Know That the glory of America is built on our pain & blood this is why I Decided to use this opportunity to make some fortune for myself since the funds belonged to an ex tyrant Whom we captured and Have Been Executed by the International court of justice. As the leader of my unit I reported $120 million dollars out of the funds we discovered and used my position to ship the remaining $20million dollars to you for safekeeping until after
my assignment as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to help out in the on going war on terror.

I know you Might be wandering how i got your information for this, well i am a level six holder, and i have access to the Database Department Of Defense (DOD) data base, and I believe I can trust you Also for you been someone i can trust. With That, I Decided to send this boxes to you via a secured delivery company, It is Most Important That You take this deal very seriously. i know i May have crossed the line by shipping the boxes to you without your consent Already but the deed is done, This happened due to the rush down here, as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to assist on the on going war against terrorism , With That i had to rush things up, and i was unable to let you know before now, please accept my apologies about that. The boxes were sent via Courier Military Swift as a special and secured immunity delivery to you, it was done this way so as to avoid hackers on line from tracking the boxes and sending them to the wrong person. you will
benefit very well and you will never regret assisting me, but on the other hand you MUST be very careful never to expose this deal.I have already made solid plans to Ensure That this deal is 100% untraceable.

Your Efforts and assistance will be rewarded with 30% of the money if you are Able to handle this deal and keep the boxes safe until i return back all you need to do is contact That the delivery man so he can give you the details of the status of the boxes.

Please i got a confirmation That the boxes are presently in the USA and the agent is now in Florida, Before the agent will depart from Florida to your location, Below is his contact details. Please try and contact him and forward your address to him for immediate delivery to your home down.

Mr Jack Cote Miller
Address: Hilliard,Florida FL
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Direct Phone:4074426876

Please try and be fast with whatever you are doing we do not have all the time in the world. , And all i need is your full trust and assurance That the boxes would be safe with you.

I need us to build up this deal in an atmosphere of trust Between ourselves, you do not know how much smile the content of your mail has Brought to me today, and i want to let you know That you would never regret assisting me In this deal, i am a man of my words, and i love sticking to my words. Prior to now,
Yes i am willing to really Compensate you for your kind assistance in helping me with the safe keeping of this until my arrival back, These boxes have a secret combination code which i would forward You With as soon as i get a confirmation from you That you have received the boxes. I chose to do this with you because i feel you can be trusted, and you match the criteria i need whole in making this deal a success.

I know you Might be wandering why i did not send to my family, well i need you to Know That the only Family i have That is my only daughter is just 16 and my mom Whom is presently 85 and not strong enough. Most of my friends are all in the U.S. army, and you know the Confidentiality of this deal, So They must know nothing about the deal.

Please Partner I have $20million in Those boxes. Please let me know if this is going to work out, And Also if you are trust worthy, The boxes are in the USA now, and it has your name on it and all the legal paper works That proves you as the rightful receiver of the boxes. Any information you want please let me know. Note: If you are equal to this tax you Have to Keep This as a little secret until This This boxes to your door step.

Even the Delivery man Should not know the content of this as he is not aware That Contain the raw cash boxes, because i made it clear to them That you are my cousin Whom i am sending my military personnel effects, so no one knows nothing about this, and also, for security Reasons, i feel it would be best we take care of this via e-mails, making calls Might Be Because risky as our conversation Might Be Monitored or tapped into. Thanks

Please do keep me updated as soon as You have Contacted the delivery man.

Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you and God bless America!

Attached is my ID for your perusal.

Denning Brown
U.S. ARMY

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.2.247
Originating ISP: Emts-nigeria-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#222995 by AlanJones Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:53 pm
From Mr Jack Miller - [email protected]

Agent Jack Miller
diplomatjackmiller10102@aAgent, Agent, Jack Miller
Hilliard, Florida (FL 32046
Direct Phone: 407-796-3250

HELLO,

AFTER SEVERAL COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR COUSIN CAPT DENNING BROWN YESTERDAY, I WONDER WHY HE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO REPLY MY EMAIL, YES, I AM NOT BLAMING HIM, BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF HIS MILITARY DUTY, I AM SCARED BECAUSE OF FRAUD ACTIVITIES THAT GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY I HAVE TO MAKE SURE THE TWO CARGO BOXES GET TO YOUR HOUSE SAFELY. THAT WHY I NEED TO BE CAREFUL, IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO THE TWO CARGO BOXES OR BEING RE-DIRECT TO A WRONG ADDRESS, I WILL BE REQUIRED TO GET IT IN DOUBLE , I AM AFRAID OF THE U.S ARMY. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY BEING SILENT.

RIGHT NOW I AM STILL AT JACKSONVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FLORIDA WITH YOUR COUSIN TWO CARGO BOXES WHICH I WAS ADVISED TO DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP. TODAY MAKING IT THE THIRD DAYS NOW I HAVE BEEN HERE, NOTE, I HAVE SECURED ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WHICH YOUR COUSIN PAID FOR, THE MONEY LAUNDERING COVERING CERTIFICATE/ AN ANTI-TERRORIST CERTIFICATE INCLUDING CUSTOM CLEARANCE PAPER. I DO ALL THIS WITH THE MONEY YOUR COUSIN GAVE ME. I HAVE MAKE ARRANGEMENT WITH THE FLIGHT TO TAKE ME DOWN TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS, BUT THE SECURITY HOUSE WERE I SECURED THE TWO CARGO BOXES FOR SAFETY KEEPING, IS DEMANDING AN ADDITIONAL DEMUR RAGE FEE OF $670 DOLLAR.

THIS IS THE ONLY MONEY NEEDED, BEFORE THEY WILL RELEASE THE TWO CARGO BOXES TO ME SO THAT I WILL PROCEED TO YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO TRY AND SEND THE NEEDED AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY , BECAUSE MORE I STAY HERE MORE THEY WILL ADD MORE DEMUR RAGES, I HAVE EXPLAIN TO HIM, BUT HE MENTIONED, THAT HE DID NOT HAVE ANY WAY TO SEND OR RECEIVE MONEY IN AFGHANISTAN. I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO COVER THIS EXPENSES. MEANWHILE, I AM NOT BLAMING YOUR COUSIN , BECAUSE I KNOW HOW HARD AND SECURITY IN AFGHANISTAN, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE DEMUR-RAGE FEE SO THAT I WILL SETTLE THE BILL HERE AND MOVE STRAIGHT TO YOUR HOUSE FOR FINAL DELIVERY OF THE TWO CARGO BOXES.

BELOW STILL REMAIN MY DETAILS THAT YOU WILL USE AND SEND THE MONEY TO ME , GO AHEAD AND SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION FOR FAST CONFIRMATION, YOU HAVE TO SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS, I WILL ALSO ADVISE YOU TO STAY CLOSE TO YOUR PHONE, SO THAT YOU WILL COME ALONG TO PICK ME AT YOUR AIRPORT IMMEDIATELY WE ARRIVE. I WILL ALSO SEND YOU MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE FOR YOU TO KNOW MY DEPARTING AND ARRIVING TIME.

ADDRESS OF RECEIVER Hilliard, Florida (FL 32046
NAME OF RECEIVER:Joanette Lee
AMOUNT $670 DOLLAR ONLY

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU RECONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE TO AVOID WRONG DELIVERY, FILL BELOW DETAILS

YOU’RE FULL NAME.........................
YOUR FULL ADDRESS........................
YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER..............FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
YOU’RE NEAREST AIRPORT.....................................

ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION, SUCH AS YOUR ID CARD NUMBER……………………OR LICENSE NUMBER.

BEST REGARDS

Agent, Jack Miller

#222996 by AlanJones Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:54 pm
I HAVE RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL AND THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

WELL I ANT YOU TO KNOW THAT JOANETTE LEE MY COLLEAGUE DON'T HAVE ANY ACCOUNT HERE IN THE STATE BECAUSE WE ARE JUST STRANGERS HERE, BUT I HAVE ASK THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE STORAGE HOUSE TO GIVE ME ACCOUNT SO THAT YOU WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY TO THEM DIRECT.

BELOW IS ONE OF THEIR AGENT ACCOUNT DETAILS THAT YOU WILL USE AND AND SEND THE NEEDED AMOUNT OF $670 TO THEM DIRECT SO THAT THEY WILL RELEASE YOUR COUSIN BOXES TO ME AND GET THEM DELIVER TO YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL.

BANK NAME:ARMED FORCES BANK
ADDRESS:3452 BROIDY ROAD McGUIRE AFB NJ 08641
ACCOUNT NAME JIMI NAPOLITANO

PLEASE AS SOON AS YOU HAVE TRANSFER THE MONEY KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE TRANSFER SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION.

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

AGENT MILLER

#222997 by AlanJones Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:55 pm
OKAY I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON WITH THE TRANSFER DETAILS. AND ALSO YOU ARE ADVICE TO RECONFIRM BELOW INFORMATION .

YOU’RE FULL NAME.........................
YOUR FULL ADDRESS.......................

YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER..............FOR IMMEDIATE

DELIVERY

YOU’RE NEAREST
AIRPORT.....................................
ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION, SUCH AS YOUR ID CARD
NUMBER……………………OR LICENSE NUMBER.

BEST REGARDS

Agent, Jack Miller

#222999 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:20 am
JIMI NAPOLITANO is a recruited USA money mule that is receiving payments for scammers in W. Africa. She has been advised of her activities.

I will like to point out this thread of a money mule that believed she did nothing wrong because she was not the one asking for money. Please see here the outcome >> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45556

BANK NAME: ARMED FORCES BANK
ADDRESS:3452 BROIDY ROAD McGUIRE AFB NJ 08641
ACCOUNT NAME JIMI NAPOLITANO

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/