Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213063 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +41779078967

From Dr Evis Tombo
Geneva Switzerland.
ADDRESS rue du bern geneva
Dear sir
Good day,how are you and your family? well I know you will be surprise reading this letter. My name is Dr Evis Tombo, working as an Auditor with BCV BANK here in Switzerland. Your surname is the major reason that attracted my interest to contact you having speculated that you can join us in this huge and befitting business. I want to assure you that the business though requires contribution and commitment have no risk so even as ever loopholes has been closed up. We need your help and also are willing to give you a reasonable percentage of the fund if you accept to work with my team. I will tell you more of this if you are willing to be part of the transaction. Reply this message via my private email ([email protected])
Regards,
Dr Evis Tombo
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213064 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:11 am
From Bank Of America - [email protected]

Dear XXX
Your mail has been noted regarding to your word,I am Mr Evis Tombo,the Chief auditor of BCV Bank (SWITZERLAND).This account has been opened in this bank in 1990 and since 1998 nobody has operated this account again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account died with his wife and their only daughter on February16,1998 in a plane crash . No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that this company does not know anything about this account, He was the Governor of Taiwan Central(Reserve)Bank.The said amount is U.S$26.000,000.00 dollars(twenty Million, US Dollars).Their death was occured Naturally.

I want to first transfer USDM six million United States Dollars from this money into a safe foreigners account abroad before the rest, but I don't know any foreigner.
i am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any foreign account because the money is in us dollars and the former owner is a foreigner too. I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before. We will sign an agreement, but be sure that it is real and a genuine business. You are the only person that I have contacted in this business; so please be free because it is no risk invlove because i am here and i have work with this bank for years and i knws in and out of it before contacting you.

Send also your private telephone and fax number.I want us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bind us together so that you can receive this money into ur foreign account I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner, who has correct information of this account, if you are able and with capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity will never come again in my life. I need you to be truthful person in this business because I don't want to make mistake I need your strong assurance and trust.

With my position now in the office I can transfer this money to ur foreigner's reliable account, which you will show the assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place. You can also come to discuss with me face to face after which I will make this remittance in your presence and two of us will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going into the account.
I will use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and foreign exchange departments. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me,
while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.
I look forward to your earliest reply.
Yours truly,
Mr Evis Tombo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213486 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:28 pm
Dear XXX ,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail.Considering your positive responses and in my anticipation of a strong and solid cooperation from
your side in this business, in-fact I am very much interested to know whether you will be capable to do this business with me in full confidence trusting that you will never let me down in future and if you are really serious and have the facilities for effective communications.
The deceased, Late is from He was the Governor of Taiwan among others perished with all the members of his families on February16,1998 CONCORDE plan clash
Until his death he was the Manager of SCHRANNER GOLD[PTY]SA. He held this account with a BCV bank
were I work,Banque Cantonale Vaudoise Of Switzerland a Branch . I work with this bank,
Banque Cantonale Vaudoise Of Switzerland. My real name is .I USED THE NAME IN MY FIRST LETTER AS A
SECURITY MEASURE BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW YOU BEFORE,and you should address me with that name in my first
letter of proposal through out our communication in this business.
I am 53 years of age and I am from a Royal Cethswayo family in Geneva switzerland with grand Children, I cannot do anything that will spoil the good name of my Great family or, tarnish your own image. It interests me to note that you are willing to receive this fund into your account. I must assure you that this business is 100% risk and trouble free hence the fund is a legitimate fund, which does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. All arrangement to see to thesuccessful transfer of the fund to your account is
already in place but my only worry is the security and safety of the fund once transferred to your account.
As such I will like you to send me a brief life biography of yours, a copy of your international passport.
On receipt of the above information and a strong assurance from you that my trust and confidence in you is not misplaced, I will then start to process the transfer of the fund to your account without further delay. I will forward an application for fund release on your behalf to the bank. I will also forward your account detail to the Ministry of finance for foreign transfer approval in your favor. So as soon as the fund is approved for transfer to your account, you as the foreign beneficiary of the fund will be required to our foreign offshore payment centre for the signing of the final fund release order.
After the signing the fund will be transferred to your account in your present and you will call your bank to confirm receipt of the fund in your account. On confirmation of the successful transfer of the fund to your account, I will then fly over to meet you up in any place so that I can go back with you to your Country like one family for sharing and investment as I stated in my first letter of proposal.
After the proper sharing of the first $6 Million, we will be together in your country and I will have the remaining balance of $46 Million transferred to your account and we will also share the same as I stated earlier.

Finnaly, am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreign beneficiary. I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner, who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you later immediately, if you are able and with capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity will never come again in my life. I need truthful person in this business because I don't want to make mistake I need your strong assurance and trust.

With my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place. You can also come to discuss with me face to face after which I will make this remittance in your presence and two of us will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going into the account.
I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you that you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account. I will use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and foreign exchange departments. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me,
while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.
Yours truly,
Dr Evis

#215448 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:01 pm
From Evis Tombo - [email protected]

Dear XXX,
How are you,your mail has be noted and for your informations and I have reposed my full Confidence in you. The letter below is what you are going to fill your correct a/c No and full address of the bank and send it directly to the Foreign Exchange manager's e-mail address: ([email protected]) and send one to me to confirm that you have done that. Try to call me now on phone so that we can discuss.+41 779078967 call and fill this application and send it to the bankso that their will attend to you as soon possible.

Finnaly,With my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place. You can also come to discuss with me face to face after which I will make this remittance in your presence and two of us will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going into the account.
I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you that you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account. I will use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and foreign exchange departments. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me,
Yours truly,

Mr.Evis

The Manager
BCV, Banque Cantonale Vaudoise
Geneve
Case postale 300-1001
Switzerland
Dear Sir:
RELEASE OF US DOLLARS $6,000,000.00,( SIX-MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY ) ON ACCOUNT NUMBER 202-15689-1 of MR. SHEU YUAN-DONG Reference to the above quoted A/C N0. 202-15689-1 of late Mr. Sheu Yuan-dong, with credit balance of $26
Million point zero - zero US dollars only.
As the bonfide new benefaciary to the above named late Mr. Sheu Yuan-dong Holder of the dormant Ref A/C, We wish to apply for the release of the total said amount and initial part payment of $6,000,000.00 (SIX-MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY ) in our favor representing first phase payment from the credit balance in the said a/c.
In Accordance with National and International Laws of inheritance kindly remit the stated amount to our A/C
No. quoted below:
ACCOUNT NAME:
PERSONAL PHONE # :
BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS :
ACCT.# :
SWIFT CODE:
EMAIL:
OCCUPATIONS;
AGES: :
ADDRESS :
personal cell number
This request is predicated on the fact that since the death of our Manager Mr. Sheu Yuan-dong who was entrusted with the management of SCHRANNER GOLD (PTY ) SA. The need for the transfer of the money in the account becomes imperative. We shall be therefore very grateful if this request meets with your favorable consideration.
THANK-YOU
Yours faithfully
MR:

#215597 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:23 pm
Dear XXX
It's good you have send the application to the bank so that by tommorow the bank can answer your application.you should send me your direct telephone/ faxnumbers both office and home immediately you received this mail so that I can call you for heart to heart discussion regarding this transaction.
You should not have any problem with you,I tell you success is sure and victory is yours with God on our side,but my assurance to you is that,you should not worry about anything because I will be sending to you all thelegal documents that will show your bank or your government that the fund is a legitimate fund that is not originated from drug,money laundry or terorroism. And after the successfully transfer of the first $6,000,000,000,00 we still have the balance of$20,000,000,00 to transfer at same account but it depend on your capability to act effective to receive this one in your account.I tell you after successful transferred of this fund to your account we are on top of the world. I have meet the minister in charge on foreign transfer control approval in your name and favor he promised me that he will use his position and infulance to see that the fund is approved for transfer to your account by next week so you should arrange be in our foreign
offshore payment office in Holland instead of you coming to XXX,then I will be meeting you in Holland with the bank manager who is assisting me here to see that everything is moving smoothly,from Holland we can go back to your country as one family for withdrawal,sharing and investment. You should send me a copy of your internationalpassport for me to know you on my way coming to meetyou in Holland.You should speed up action as soon as the bank replies you don't spend time to send me their replies. One thing you should understand is that this businessis not a regular business that come and go,it's God send opportunity that comes once in a man's life.you should not worry about anything as,My only worried is the security and safety of the fund once transfer to your account,so I want you to promise me that you will never disappoint me now or in the future. You should arrange your travelling to Holland and send me your filght schedule without further
delay to enable me arrange my own travelling to meet you in Holland as now my travelling agent is busy making my paper for me. Send me your dircet contact numbers so that I can call you for more explanations or you call me. any gift is okey for me,bring along when coming to Holland,Thanks and God bless you and your family. I wait anxiously to hear from you soonest.
Yours truly
Mr Evis

#215604 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:06 pm
From [email protected]

From Mr. O .U Clooner
Foreign Exchange Remmitance,
BCV, Banque Cantonale Vaudoise,
Geneve, Case Postale 300-1001 Geneve,
Switzerland
Date:21/08/2014

Dear XXX ,

Sir,

RE: REMITTANCE OF 26,000,000.00(Twenty Six MILLION US DOLLARS) ON A/C No:202-15689-1 We are in receipt of your letter as the legal beneficiary. Your request to transfer the sum of Twenty Six Million USD (26,000,000.00) held in a/c No: 202-15689-1 to your a/c .

We have already written and forwarded an application to the Ministry of Finance for Foreign Exchange Control Division in Swiss, for Foreign Exchange Clearance Approval, in your favor. However, we require the following documents, from you before we can affect
this payment to the above designated a/c.

1 An Affidavit of fact in supporting your relationship
2 Letter Of Administration

NOTE; For immediate processing of the transfer to your nominated account the above requested documents should be send as urgent as possible. On receipt of the above
information and the foreign transfer approval from the ministry of finance you will proceed to our nearest offshore payment center for the signing of the final fund release order form and the fund will be remitted as per your request immediately by telegraphic wire transfer. A death duty fee on estate is to be paid during the signing. The ministry of finance will evaluate the cost before the transfer will be effected. Thanks, help us to serve you better.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. O .U Clooner
ASS. Mr D U Hansa

The fake domain bcvbank.org is being reported for fraud.

#215776 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:59 am
Dear XXX,
well your mail has been noted,but i will like to inform you,it is must you will be invited to come and sign the document and to witness your money your going to your account.

Unless if you can not travel,can you be able to pay the lawyer to sign it on your behalf?
let me so that we will know the next step.
thanks

Evis

#218455 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:32 am
XXX,
Well your mail has been noted,are you ready to ack as i said,if yes kindly send all the need document.
thanks
Evis Dr

#218926 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:46 am
From BCVBANK - [email protected]

From Mr. O .U Clooner
Switzerland
Date:13/09/2014

Dear XXX ,

Sir,

RE: REMITTANCE OF 26,000,000.00(Twenty Six MILLION US DOLLARS) ON A/C
No:202-15689-1 We are in receipt of your letter as the legal beneficiary.
Your request to transfer the sum of Twenty Six Million USD (26,000,000.00)
held in a/c No: 202-15689-1 to your a/c .

We have already written and forwarded an application to the Ministry of
Finance for Foreign Exchange Control Division in Swiss, for Foreign
Exchange Clearance Approval, in your favor. However, we require the
following documents, from you before we can affect
this payment to the above designated a/c.

1 An Affidavit of fact in supporting your relationship
2 Letter Of Administration

NOTE; For immediate processing of the transfer to your nominated account
the above requested documents should be send as urgent as possible. On
receipt of the above
information and the foreign transfer approval from the ministry of finance
you will proceed to our nearest offshore payment center for the signing of
the final fund release order form and the fund will be remitted as per
your request immediately by telegraphic wire transfer. A death duty fee on
estate is to be paid during the signing. The ministry of finance will
evaluate the cost before the transfer will be effected. Thanks, help us to
serve you better.

Yours faithfully,
{Mr D U Hansa

#219219 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:39 am
Dear XXX,
It's good you have send the application to the bank so that by tommorow the bank can answer your application.you should send me your direct telephone/ faxnumbers both office and home immediately you received this mail so that I can call you for heart to heart discussion regarding this transaction.
You should not have any problem with you,I tell you success is sure and victory is yours with God on our side,but my assurance to you is that,you should not worry about anything because I will be sending to you all thelegal documents that will show your bank or your government that the fund is a legitimate fund that is not originated from drug,money laundry or terorroism. And after the successfully transfer of the first $6,000,000,000,00 we still have the balance of$20,000,000,00 to transfer at same account but it depend on your capability to act effective to receive this one in your account.I tell you after successful transferred of this fund to your account we are on top of the world. I have meet the minister in charge on foreign transfer control approval in your name and favor he promised me that he will use his position and infulance to see that the fund is approved for transfer to your account by next week so you should arrange be in our foreign
offshore payment office in Holland instead of you coming to Swiss,then I will be meeting you in Holland with the bank manager who is assisting me here to see that everything is moving smoothly,from Holland we can go back to your country as one family for withdrawal,sharing and investment. You should send me a copy of your internationalpassport for me to know you on my way coming to meetyou in Holland.You should speed up action as soon as the bank replies you don't spend time to send me their replies. One thing you should understand is that this businessis not a regular business that come and go,it's God send opportunity that comes once in a man's life.you should not worry about anything as,My only worried is the security and safety of the fund once transfer to your account,so I want you to promise me that you will never disappoint me now or in the future. You should arrange your travelling to Holland and send me your filght schedule without further
delay to enable me arrange my own travelling to meet you in Holland as now my travelling agent is busy making my paper for me. Send me your dircet contact numbers so that I can call you for more explanations or you call me. any gift is okey for me,bring along when coming to Holland,Thanks and God bless you and your family. I wait anxiously to hear from you soonest.
Yours truly
Mr Evis

Dear Zige ,

I am happy you have been contacted by the bank, and I have just concluded my meeting with the minister I am already working for the requirements and have concluded discussions with the lawyer. the lawyer will do all the legal procedures on your behalf and forward all documents to the bank for the bank to issue transfer approvals in your favor as beneficiary.

The lawyer is already working on your name for the affidavit of fact of late Mr.Sheu Yuan-dongand I have collected the draft copy of the affidavit of
support from the lawyer, he will tomorrow or next go to the high court to swear the affidavit in your name, after which he will apply to the probate registry for the letter of administration to be issued in your name.
I will pay the lawyer and will also spend $49,000US Dollars(FOURTY NINE THOUSAND US DOLLARS) of my money in the ministry to get all approvals and will also be sending to you all documents as I am getting them from the appropriate authorities.
When all approvals are ready in your name as beneficiary, you will be required to go to the foreign payment office attached to the embassy in Amsterdam Holland or Swistzerland to sign the final fund release order form and to pay Euros 2650 for the stamp duty charge to the ministry of justice for the original letter of administration to be issued you together with the international fund clearance certificate to show to your bank that the money going into your a/c is clean, genuine and free from drug/terrorism or money laundering.

I will be sending to you the affidavit of Mr.Sheu Yuan-dong and copy of affidavit of fact and the letter of administration as soon as it is ready in
your name. The letter of administration serves as a WILL since the deceased died without a written or oral WILL which you are going to take along with you to our foreign offshore payment office for the signing.
Contact your travel agency to be making arrangement regarding your visit for the signing of the final fund release order form so that money will start going into you’re a/c without further delay. It shall be well
with us God bless you and your familly .
Best Regards
Mr. Evis,

please i have tîred your number and i do not know what is going on,can you please call me as soon as posible

#221019 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:04 am
From Mr. O .U Clooner
Switzerland
Date: 30 09 2014

Dear XXX,

Sir/Madam

How are you?we want to bring to your Notice that After Our last email
messages to you,Please note: time is limited following our last email to
you, we will be closing foreign remittance for the year 2014 to enable us
bring our account records to date.

Conclusion,kindly speed up to avoid delay before our time limit.
thank/while waiting for urgent mail.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. O .U Clooner

#222113 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:22 am
From Mr. O .U Clooner
Switzerland
Date: 07 09 2014

Dear XXX,

Sir

Good day,we want to bring to your Notice that you should be fast in
communication to enable us proceed as quick as possible on your
remmitance because all the officail who want to help in transfer is
still waiting since your fund has been programmed in our tele-lex room for
the transfer,you do not have time to waste.

Finnaly we have a limite following our last email to you, we will be
closing foreign remittance for the year 2014 to enable us bring our
account records to date. please confirm back so that we know the next
step.

Conclusion,kindly speed up to avoid delay before our time limit.
thanks help us to serve you better
waiting for urgent mail.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. O .U Clooner

#222331 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:13 am
Dear XXX,
please i have a prblem,i paid lawyers and his money remains 2300,can you please help me? because i have been rung up and dowm looking for the means,but it is hard and i decide to contact you let you know so that we can submitted this to bank and they will make the transfer on your name please
best regard

Evis

#223035 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:05 am
From Mr. D U HANSA
Switzerland
Phone:0041 779 453 868
Date:14/09/2014

DEAR XXX,

Sir/Madam

According to my email message which was sent to you last week, turned not
to be replied by you till now, I’m writing to detailed you as followings:
Letter specifying cancelation "NOTIFICATION" of your fund has been written
down passed by Operations Documentary Officers and other bank top
administrative.
“The letter is pending” following to your respond to this particular email
message confirming the date you as the beneficiary will COMPLY with us.

We outline this step of writing the notification letter for cancellation
because of putting our records in line for the end of the year 2014.

It is not in favour of our records if a beneficiary’s fund is programmed a
waiting in the Telex –Department without crediting the fund to his/her
accounting destination.

NOTE: I refer to the email I sent to you last, the message said you should
fast in commication.

Finally, we sent email letter to the UBS of Swiss as our afflicted bank
informing the top banks regarding the step your fund would take if you as
the beneficiary did not comply with us within 31st October 2014.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. D U HANSA