Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#223285 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:43 pm
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233541830957, +2333029186784 & +233302918678

Attn:XXX

I received your response, I am careful in giving out this information
for security reasons and to avoid talking to the wrong person. As I
told you I work with Barclays Bank, Ghana Branch, though I was at
Kumasi Branch, but was transferred newly to Accra Central Branch as
the Assistant Head of Operations.

While going through some data in the office I noticed an unsuccessful
transaction attached to this name with the following details.

Amount: USD$5.5M
Reference No: BK/GH76465/TT/13
Purpose of Payment: Winning/Inheritance Fund
Approval No. GHTMOF-45673/ACC
Customer Email XXX

From record it seems a payment due to you via our Bank, what I could
not understand is if this is a complete or part payment.

From my findings also, there has been attempts to transfer this fund
either by you or someone else, unfortunately the person could not
succeed due to misinformation on the transaction file.

I also have discovered that my Boss in the Office is intending to
divert this fund to his personal account in Zurich Switzerland, which
is illegal, since he believes that the beneficiary has lost interest
and is probably not coming back for the payment. It was when I
discovered this that I decided to contact the via the email address I
saw as under the beneficiary's name. The Good-news here is that
Ministry of Finance here in Ghana has giving the Final Approval to
pay out this contract fund to you as the beneficiary 1 months ago, am
sure you don’t know.

I am 43 years, I have 3 kids, I do not want to sit back and watch my
boss transfer this fund to his personal account when I am 100% sure he
is not the beneficiary. Also, what I found difficult to understand is
who was handling this transaction previously in your name, because
the person made so many mistakes, which I will do my best to correct

as an insider. it was due to this mistakes that the person abandoned
this transaction uncompleted till date.

I just have an information to give you, which will help you secure
this payment into your country without any stress or hitch if only you
can keep to my instructions.

(1) I will not want any body within our office to know I am the
person who is giving you this information thereby assisting you in
this transaction with the right information.

(2) That you will be willing to compensate me greatly after the fund
is credited into your account.

(3) That you will cease every further communication with anybody
regarding this issue to avoid complications as there might be attempts
to distract you from the truth by my Boss directly or indirectly .

Listen, I will not be a party to take what does not belong to me, I
will rather be more happier with anything you give me as an
appreciation after the transaction is concluded. I am willing to
help you secure this transaction with the above conditions.

I will be willing to assist you in any way I can to make sure the
fund is transferred to your country within the next few days.

Get back to me ASAP for further guidelines. Also do well to leave your
phone number so that I can call you incase of further explanations.

George Sekye
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#223286 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:46 pm
Dear Sir,

Please Read the details carefully.

First of all, I will suggest that we keep it to ourselves for now, most times we never can tell who is wishing us well. You do not have any thing to worry about. As long as am doing what is right God will surely fight for us. I am compelled by my conscience to help You.

The first 3 Conditions I gave you in my second mail must be strictly be adhered to if we must succeed. I will deliver the transaction to you.

Few days ago before I contacted you, I noticed that some of the back-up document are intact in your file while some have expired due to the long delays, actually no institution can accept those expired documents for such transaction.

In order words the transfer is posted with such documents, we might have a hitch, so it is better I replace them before we proceed. The expired documents are 2 in your file, the Drug/Anti Terrorist Certificate, and Affidavit of Claim, while others are intact. It is of no use proceeding with them because it will still jeopardize my efforts thereafter.

NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU DO FOR ME IMMEDIATELY, I am sending you an application which you will send to Mr Benjamin Dabra, (Operations Manager) (If possible call him) now he knows that what he is doing is wrong, so l know he will be shocked to receive the news. I know he will be wondering how you got his private email, let that be his assignment to discover, if you can, a call will also authenticate this. Incase you wish to call, you will ask for Ext 005 +233-541-830-957 His private email address is: [email protected]

Since you are not here present in our bank, I recommend we use some someone who will act as your representative to put pressure on Mr. Banjamin Dabra , I wish to use a close friend of mine Mr. Godfrey Samuel, Take Note: (Mr. Godfrey Samuel is a close friend) we leave in the same Building. He is smart and can handle the assignment perfectly acting as your representative here. I trust him.

Mr. Godfrey Samuel, when he comes to our office as your Representative, he will demand for your file, and automatically, I will personally approve and allow him have the file. He will cross-examine and confirm the two documents that expired.

Do not worry about the two documents, I know too well the Drug clearance certificate will not cost less than US$1500, while the Affidavit of Claim is close to US$700, I am going to use my personal savings to pay for this two document since I know you were not prepared for this now, but we will keep record of this for accountability.

I will send to you a copy of the updated Original Drug/Anti Terrorist Certificate, and Affidavit of Claim for your own confirmation as soon as I obtain them, and will re-file the original copy in your folder through Mr. Godfrey Samuel.

Please read this mail again, so that you will not make any mistake at all. The application came in a separate mail.

Send me email as soon as you send the letter to Mr. Benjamin, so that I will know when to invite Mr. Godfrey Samuel, I will brief him on the role he will play.

Thanks, I wait for your immediately reply,

George Sekyie

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#223288 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:48 pm
Email the scammer suggests sending to his other account

Attn: Benjamin Dabra
(Operations Department)
Physical Address
Barclays House, High Street Accra
Postal Address:
P.O. Box 2949, Accra
Tel: +(233) (54) 1830957
+(233) (30) 2918678-4
Fax: +(233) (30) 2918678
Email. [email protected]

Dear Sir,

RE: APPLICATION FOR MY OUTSTANDING TRANSFER WITH REF. NO. BK/GH76465/TT/14.

I wish to apply for the re-validation and possible Transfer of my Pending Transfer sum in your bank. I have observed that most of the challenges I had in the past is as a result of some dirty manipulations by some corrupt staff simply because I am not present to monitor the movement of the files.

Based on this I am sending Mr. Godfrey Samuel to your office to come and stand in as my representative to monitor why my transaction is still pending till date and to stand on my behalf where necessary. Please note that Mr. Godfrey Samuel has been fully authorised by me to act on my behalf.

The Reference Number to my file is BK/GH76465/TT/14. I am certain that with this Reference number, you shall be able to locate my file and other information that you might need.

TAKE NOTE: I am willing to comply to the terms and conditions of your bank, regarding International Transfers, but please be informed that I will not hesitate to take legal action on any person or group of persons who attempt to frustrate Mr. Godfrey's effort to act on my behalf in having my funds transferred to me.

Please also advice me the time frame of which I should be expecting this fund into my designated bank account below.

Bank name: .......................................
Bank Address: ....................................
Account Name: ...................................
Account Number: ...............................
Swift Code: ..........................................
Routing No...........................................
Telephone Number: +..........................

Looking forward to receive a favourable response from you.

Incase your office might require additional information from me, please contact me directly Telephone Number: +.....................

Thank you

(Beneficiary)

#225816 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:48 am
Please which address did you write to? Am surprised because l wonder why they will not reply. please let me know what email you are writing to.

#225817 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:50 am
From Benjamin Dabra - [email protected]

Reply to what sir? I did not receive any mail from you.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.223.63
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#225918 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:47 pm
Attn: XXX

Sorry I never received the previous email, I have received your email, the content is well noted, I will be waiting for your representative as you have said. I will do my best to assist in anyway I can.

However, I am wondering how you got my private email as I do not use this email very often. There is no need to attempt taking any legal action as I will be willing to assist you where necessary.
Thank You.

Benjamin Dabra

#228757 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:17 am
Dear XXX,

Am sorry I have been down for some weeks now. My health became a very big challenge, I just resumed work today.

I know you must have felt discouraged with my silence, please just bear with me, I am writing to know if you are still willing to proceed with me, I can get things moving as soon as possible once you give your consent.

Please get back to me ASAP.

George

#228813 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:11 am
Thanks for your urgent response, I have already alerted Mr Godfrey to standby and he will go as soon as I hear from you, I will let him come over and see him now and l will update you before the end of the day. Once again am sorry for the delay. Do you have a mobile number I can send text message on?

#228814 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:11 am
Dear XXX,

I was happy when you confirmed you wrote Mr. Benjamin Dabra, No wonder he was restless in the office before the arrival of Mr. Godfrey Samuel, My dear the presence of Mr Godfrey in the office caused a very big silence, and as planned he played his role very well, everything went as I have explained to you previously.

Mr. Benjamin at this point knows he is loosing out, and he has been calm and there is nothing he can do about it. I personally Faxed the copy of the undertaken he signed to our National Headquarters and this has gone beyond his table, so he cannot do anything stupid, unless if he is tired of the position in the office.

So as planed Mr Godfrey confirmed the 2 documents as fake, and he assured our office that he is procuring another genuine and certified copy within few days.

The next step is to ensure that the documents are secured. As I assured you, I am sourcing out the funds to secure the documents. I am sorry if this is taking your time, but there is nothing I can go to fast forward the transaction than to follow normal procedures and take it one at a time.

I already had the money to cover these two documents as I initially promised to do, but my health condition affected my plans and savings. I spent most of the money I kept aside to do other things. So as it stands now, l am to raise the needed funds before I will proceed to the Drug Law Enforcement Agency of Ghana office to obtain the Anti-Terrorist and Drug Clearance Certificate in your favour, since I have your details with me.

I assured you previously not to border about the finance, The fund I had would have covered the 95% of the expenses for the two documents, so certainly I would have just planed and get the little difference from someone. it will only take me time and stress. But I am confident I can do it if i have all the time. But if you will be kind enough to help in getting these papers I will be very glad, but i do not want you to feel it is because of money. If you cannot help do not be bothered.

If it is possible for you, I will advice that you be calling the office as a regular as you can to put more pressure on Mr Benjamin, but if it is going to cost you, don’t border, I will still execute it.

I will also send a copy of any of the documents that is available to you for confirmation, as soon as the two documents are secured and replaced in the file, the transfer will be done.

It is important that you also acknowledge the receipt of this mail as soon as you receive it. In response to your question.

Thank you.

George Sekyie

#228815 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:12 am
It was a busy day I could not get the documents today so l will proceed on Monday, please bear with me...everything will be sorted out next week.

#229598 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:16 pm
Dear XXX,

I am glad God who knows my heart is seeing me through in this my good gesture. I have collected the Affidavit from the court, Am sorry it took longer time than necessary. I did not have the needed funds to get the papers work done as I already promised and I did not want to discuss that with you because you may think otherwise. After my health condition, l lost the little savings l made for this project, but am glad i was able to borrow some to cover this, however was busy so I had to send my friend Mr. Godfrey Samuel to go on my behalf.

For now your file is ready, but I have not been comfortable with my boss actions. When I got the Affidavit today, I asked him to stamp your file READY which is an approval that the transfer is set, after cross checking it, I realized a change in his mood, Mr. Godfrey was also in his office as I discussed with him to pressurize him, he told him that he will stamp/sign the file later before the close of work but he never did until he left the office. Presently the office is no longer conducive as he frowns at everyone, but that doesn’t mean anything to me. I have vowed to sacrifice my last blood in making sure that I fulfill my word to you. Mr. Godfrey will also be in the office again this morning as I have discussed in details the role he has to play when he arrives. There are extents I cannot go because he is still my boss that’s why am fronting Mr. Godfrey as your representative. I also believe that You will be able to appreciate him after this transaction, as his presence will help to fasten everything.

One thing that gives me courage in this transaction is that I am in a position to examine your file any time any day so I will never allow your fund to be transferred with any fake document attached to avoid another stop order. Be rest assured that any day I tell you that your fund has been transferred you will have it in your account within the next 2days.

I am glad that this whole thing is happening at a time I just received my salary. Already a greater path of it has entered, but am not complaining, I will find fulfillment any day you tell me that the fund is in your account then I will see what you will give me as a reward. Though I am not helping you based on that you will reward me with

I know he might eventually find out that I was responsible for this at the end, let it not bother you. I have written several petitions against him which I will forward to the appropriate quarters if he tries anything funny against me.

I am expecting that he will sign/stamp the before tomorrow. I will tell Mr. Godfrey to rake the entire management, I will make sure he draws attention by so doing he will have no option than to stamp the document. So hopefully if he signs before tomorrow then I will effect the transfer before 11am next day. My target is to make sure that I do the transfer within 24 hours from any time he signs and stamps your file Ready.

I hope you are following the process am taking? Am not in a hurry to avoid any kind of mistake. My other problem now is that Mr Godfrey is due to travel to his home town tomorrow, you know he lost his mother 2 weeks ago and the funeral is taking place in the next 4days from today, so the family needs him around for the funeral arrangements. His home town is almost 6 hours drive away from the main city. I am begging him to give me just 2 days before he travels, am sure by then this will be concluded for good.

I have attached a copy of the documents, also confirm you received it.

George Sekyei

Image Image

#230532 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:13 am
From Barclays Bank Plc - [email protected]

We have received an instruction from the Finance Department to wire the first sum of US$1m (One Million United States Dollars) which is first installment out of the total approved sum of $5.5m (Five Million, Five Hundred United States Dollars) wire transfer to your account.

The rest of the money will be wired accordingly as soon as the first transfer is confirmed by you. This is the maximum we can transfer at once considering the financial policies governing our operation. Below is the account we have received from you, kindly confirm:

Bank name: XXX
Bank Address: XXX
Account Name: XXX
Account Number: XXX
Swift Code: XXX

Note: We request that you reconfirm this account to us immediately and also forward a copy of the Certificate of Approval in your possession in your reply to enable us proceed with the wire.

Sincerely,

Mr Andy Annan
(Branch Manager)
Postal Address:
P.O. Box 2949, Accra
Tel: +(233) (54) 1830957 / Ext 020
+(233) (30) 2918678-4

#230533 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:16 am
Why have you been silent? I have spent all my time and money now you got the money and ignore me right?

If I was told you will act this way after all my effort even in my pain to get this transaction and all you could do is blank me, l would not have believed whoever said it.

Now you see why others try to play smart on people like you because you do not deserve my sincerity and openness. This transaction cost me so much stress, time, pain and money yet it never touched you to atleast let me know you have this money or not.

Life always has a way of paying back evil dead. Goodluck. Anyday your conscience tells you to get back to me you can call me on +233 54 386 4833

George

#230915 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:32 pm

We have received your email with the certificate attached which is not the actual certificate required from you.

Please note that the certificate demand is Certificate of Approval often issued from the Ministry of Finance.

Please could you send it as soon as possible to enable us proceed with this transfer. We kindly wait for your urgent response. Incase you cannot secure this Certificate you will need to Sware an Affidavit with the Commissioner for Oath Ghana stating that you your identity is real and that you are the one receiving your due fund. This is very important for our record purposes.

Sincerely,

Mr Andy Annan
(Branch Manager)
Postal Address:
P.O. Box 2949, Accra
Tel: +(233) (54) 1830957 / Ext 020
+(233) (30) 2918678-4

#231009 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:53 pm
Dear XXX,

Oh I just read this mail now, I have looked through the papers I have, i do not have such document in my possesion. But you ought to have that document with you before now, It is one of the most vital documents you should have as the beneficiary, it is actually not suppose to be with anyone, but please in order not to mess up our effort, never say you do not have it because it can give room for doubts, In your reply you can let the bank know that you cannot lay hands on the documents now as it is in a far city where you lived before and you have no intentions of going there soon, so you wish to sware.

But this suggestion above is if you cannot find it after a careful search. Also ask the bank how to go about it and what is needed. I was thinking this transfer is done already.

I have been trying to call your line but am sure l do not get the correct International Dailing Code. Please can you write in full how to call you from overseas or you can call me if you can +233-543-864-833

I will wait for your update.

George