Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#223360 by mysteryquest Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:00 am
From: "(NPCC) OilField Construction UAE" <[email protected]> (scam domain reported)
Date: 12 October 2014 10:11:24 BST
To:
Subject: EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT TERMS & AGREEMENT

Date: 14 October 2014 11:27:17 BST
To:
Subject: WORKERS PERMIT APPLICATION FORMS
Dear:

I have been contacted by (NPCC) Oil & Gas Company UAE to assist you with
the application of a work permit and entry visa through the UAE Immigration/Workers
permit Office. In my capacity as an immigration representative, I have to inform you
on the United Arab Emirates laws and policies in regards to Highly Skilled Migrant
seeking leave to enter the United Arab Emirate.

A person seeking leave to enter the United Arab Emirate as a Highly Skilled Migrant
must provide certain documents to enable his/her immigration representative apply and
obtain the required work permit papers.

In other to apply for your work permit/entry visa,i have attached (1) UAE Immigration
forms, for this purpose. These forms should be filled and sent back immediately with
these requirements;

a) Your academic/professional certificates.
b) Photo page of your international passport
c) A passport photograph

The submission of the entry security clearance requirements will necessitate the UAE
police department to provide further instructions after due screening of your
international passport via your country's High commission in UAE.

In pursuance and actualization of your work permit papers,Please fill out the UAE
Immigration forms and submit copies of academic certificates,passport photograph,
and a verifiable ID CARD e.g. International passport /Or Driver’s License /Or National
ID CARD.

Scan all the documents via email attachment and do not hesitate to contact me if you have
any questions.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail.
Yours Sincerely
Mr. David Moore (Esq.)
Tel: +971-559 312 626
Email: [email protected]
*Immigration expert & Entry Clearance Assistant*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your computer system.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read carefully because this applies to every job offer you receive! 99% of email job offers are scams! When asking if a job offer is fake, include the entire email you received! No real company hires you without an in person, face to face interview. An email, online or telephone interview is always a scam! No real company ever charges any money for a job for any reason including housing, couriers, insurance, visas or work permits! So, if they ask for money for ANY reason, its a scam! If they want you to pay and say they will refund the costs, you will just send money to a fake embassy official, travel agency or lawyer who is a really a scammer! Read: http://www.scam-job-emails.tk No real company, government or visa agent ever uses a free or public email address (yahoo.com gmail.com hotmail.com, aol.com, admin.in.th, etc.) Email addresses like diplomats.com, counsellor.com, consultant.com, lawyer.com etc. are also free email addresses. Read: http://www.scam-email-addresses.tk No real company, government, lawyer, travel agent or visa agent ever requests money via wire to a bank account or by Western Union or MoneyGram. Read: http://www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk No real company uses a telephone number that begins with +44 70, +44 871, +44 870, +44 844, or +44 845. Those are forwarding numbers which are not in the UK. Read: http://www.scam-telephone-numbers.tk If the company does not have a website or the website does not work, it is a scam! Do not assume a website is legit! Read http://www.scamwebsites.tk There are no exceptions! Don't let a scammers convince you otherwise! A scammer is only as smart as his victim is naive! If something sounds too good to be true, it is a scam! Publicity defeats scammers. Post the scam emails you receive and warn your friends! Always "Google" all telephone numbers, email addresses and websites in any job offer to see if it has already been posted as a scam!
Advertisement

#224572 by CH_Woska Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:31 pm
I have been contacted by "J AND K Oil & Gas L.L.C." - [email protected] (name: Suzanne Villareiz) and it is definitely another scamming attempt (contact mail is a public free email...). The phone mentioned in their contact details below traces back to Pakistan on FB...

(My mail provider has already informed me these mails are all scammers to get personal informations - but I want to share their new name and mail for anybody being contacted - I believe through a job website such as Monster or LinkedIn as this S. Villareiz does have a LinkedIn Profile. I have been scammed before by people going through quiet a work to create entire profile page with connections and skills. BE CAREFUL!

Dear Job seeker.

J AND K Oil & Gas L.L.C is in need of expatriates that can work in various Engineering/Oil And Gas fields listed below:
Below are the current and available positions where candidates are needed,

a) Petroleum Engineering
b) Drilling Services
c) Civil Engineering
d) Computer Engineering
e) Architect Engineering
f) Marine Engineering
g) Mechanical Engineering
h) Electrical Engineering
i) Electronics-Telecommunication Engineering
j) Surveying Engineer
k) Aerospace Engineering
L) financial experts
M) Project Managers
N) Site Engineers
O)Managers
P) Accountants
Q) Financial Experts
R) HR Personnel
S) Document controllers
T) Logistic/warehousing ETC
U) Emergency Nurse/Doctor
V) Chef/Cook
W) SAFETY,HSE/RISK/SECURITY OFFICER
X) QA/QC
Y) AUTO-CAD ENGINEER, TECHNICIAN/DRAFTSMAN
Z) LEGAL ADVISER/LAWYER
OTHER POSITIONS:
Aeronautic
Aerospace
Aircraft Mechanic
Aircraft Pilot
Aluminum Industry
Appliance Repair
Architect
ASIC Design
ASIC Design Engineer
Auto Parts
Automotive
Automotive Industry
Automotive Manufacturing
Automotive Mechanic
Automotive Technology
Aviation Manager
Boiler Inspector
Bridge Operator
Building Construction
CAM
Carpenter
Chemical Engineer
Chemical Industry
Chemist
Coal Mining
Communications
Computing
Conservation
Construction
Construction Industry
Construction Safety
Construction Supervisor
Contractor
Copper Industry
Drafting
Drafting Technician
Draftsmen
Electrical
Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer
Electrical Inspector
Electrician
Electronics
Elevator Inspector
Elevator Repairer
Engineer
Engineer
Engineer Assistant
Environmental
Environmental Engineer
Environmental Manager
Equipment Operator
Equipment Repairer
Food Packaging
Frozen Foods
Hardware
HVAC
Industrial Hygienist
IT
Machine Operator
Machine Tools
Machines Repairing
Machines Supervisor
Machinist
Maintenance
Maintenance Mechanic
Manufacturing
Manufacturing Engineer
Mason
Masonry
Mechanic
Mechanical Engineer
Nanotechnology
Optoelectronics
Physicist
Physics
Power Plant
Pulp Industry
QA
QA Engineer
QA Manager
QC
QC Analyst
QC Supervisor
Quality Control
Refrigeration
Refrigeration Mechanic
Research
Soil Science
Steel Industry
Switchboard Operator
Synthetic Chemist
System Engineer
Technology
Technology
Telecommunications
Textile Industry
Toxicologist
Transportation
Transportation Engineer
Validation Engineer
Waste-water Treatment
Water Quality Technician
Welder
X Ray Technician
ETC.

All qualified Prospective Expatriate are required to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV)/resume to our employment department email address: [email protected] or contact the EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING MANAGER (EPM) on +971562844926 for more information.

Regards:
Management
J AND K Oil & Gas L.L.C.
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Tel: +971562844926
Email: [email protected]
P.O.Box: 7830

Beware of any job offer or information request that has to be sent to any public free email, no real/decent company does that.