Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#220322 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:12 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347055118529

Hello Are you in any financial problem? Do you need quick Funds for Capital so you can get back to business. or you need funds to pay off your bills If-YES-do contact us back for more detail for loan application. contact us on our private email only on email====> [email protected]

please note All your responses should be send to our private Email: [email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220323 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:13 am
From: Access Co-Operative Loan Company - [email protected]

Dear Loan Applicant,Your email was Receive and the content of the email was well noted it will interest us to let you know that our company loan to private individuals and companies at a low interest rate of 3%, to all country all over the world, If You are interested in getting a loan from our company you are required to Provide the following Loan Application information in full below After that am going to get back to you with our company Repayment plan, so we can proceed with your loan.

PLEASE NOTE: You will start the repayment of your loan three months after the loan get to you.

Provide the following Loan Application information in full below so we can proceed with your loan:

1.Full Name:
2.Sex:
3.Age:
4.Phone:
5.Country:
6.Loan Amount needed:
7.Purpose Of Loan:
8.Loan Duration Period:
9.Occupation:
10.State:
11.Monthly Income:
12 Home Address:
So I will await your response.
Mr. Scott William (Head International Marketing Department)
ACCESS COOPERATIVE FUND

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#223096 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:57 am
From Access Cooperative Federal company - [email protected]

Hello XXX,

I Mr. Scott Adams of the ACCESS CO-OPERATIVE FUND received your information of applying for a loan of $750,000.00, well I will be able to furnished you the loan, all you have to do now is for you to get back to me if you are in agreement with the company loan terms and condition, and also the option you have chosen for the fund to be transferred to you.

(Transfer Of Funds Option)

There are two option which you are required to choose from which is the process of your loan to be transferred to you.
Payment by bank to bank transfer (12 hours)
Payment by Western Union transfer (6 hours)

Bank To Bank Wire Transfer:

I normally advice my clients to go for this first option because it is the safest means of transferring funds to another country, thou it is not the fastest means, but it is the safest means, and that is why I will advice you my client to go for this option. If you are in agreement with this option, you are required to send down your bank details as stated below:

BANK DETAILS
Bank Name:...........
Bank Account Number:.............
Bank Account Name:................
Swift code or routine number:.................

Western Union Transfer:

I normally advice my clients to go for this option because it is the fastest means of transferring funds out of country. If you are in agreement with this option, you are required to send down your western union information's such as stated below:

WESTERN UNION DETAILS
Receivers name:.............
Address:............
State:................

Loan Repayment Plans

1) Repayment: This normally starts after 3 months and the payment will be paid after you have gotten the loan. You will have to meet up with the monthly installation as stated below.

2) Transfer of Funds: This is normally done via several processes, you will get the loan via bank to bank transfer or via western union money transfer.

Loan Repayment Schedule
===================================================
Loan Amount needed: $750,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3%
Loan Duration: 5 Year
Monthly Loan Payment: $13,476.52
Number of Payments: 60
Total Interest Paid: $58,591.07
Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of $13,476.52 plus a final payment of $13,476.39.
===================================================
I hope you will like this repayment schedule stated above.
Your Urgent Respond is needed that is if you are in agreement with the Loan repayment plan ,Get back to us now so I can send to you our company loan terms and condition..
Hide message history

Best Regards
Mr. Scott ADAMS (Head International Marketing Department)

ACCESS COOPERATIVE FEDERAL COMPANY

#223097 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:57 am
Hello XXX,

Your Banking detail was received and we are happy you are in agreement with our company repayment plan.
Please find below our loan terms of service which are widely stated and must be agreed upon before any loan contract can be made between you and my company. You will have to go through it and reply to our terms of service.

{LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE}

(1) The Loan attracts an interest rate of (3%).

(2) The stated sum of money due for loaning must be paid back within a
maximum period of (5 Years).

(3) The loan sum must be registered with our company before transfer can be made, being that it an international loan transaction and a non-collateral loan.

(4) In the course of the loan term duration, A constant monthly payment will be paid for a period of (5 Years), 3 months after the loan have been confirmed available to the beneficiary designated account.

(5) Borrower Must not be involved in drug and terrorism activities.

(6) Upon the approval of the loan, the borrower can be transferred loan only by bank to bank wire transfer or via western union money transfer. In this case, borrower must have an account with a bank.

(7) Repayment for this loan starts 3 months after the loan gets into your account. Which means you have 3 months of grace before you start up the loan repayments.

(8) Late payment of monthly installments has a penalty of 2% increase.

(9) To enable us process and approve your loan request of $750,000.00, the following data are required from you as soon as possible to enable us process and approve the loan:

i) Scanned copy of your ID Card with your name showing on the card.
ii) Scanned copy of your last utility bill baring your name or your business name.

It will takes us 1 working days to process the loan applications after which we inform you on the approval status for the loan.

If this is okay by you, we can prepare a drafted loan agreement letter between you and our company after we have received the required information and data to enable us carry out verification on your loan application.

Your swift response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

Response needed as soon as possible.
we promise to serve you better

Thanks.

Mr. Scott Adams (Head International Marketing Department)

Federal Cooperative Company

#223098 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:58 am
Hello XXX, your email was receive with the attach scanned copy of your I.D card, we have forward your document to our verification unit for verification processes we shall then update you shortly on your loan approval status this shall be base on the out come of our verification unit.

Best Regards
Mr. Scott Adams (Head International Marketing Department)

#223099 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:58 am
Hello XXX.

Congratulations, after an online verification carried out on your data, I am glad to inform you that the Management / Board of Trustees of my Company (Access Cooperative federal company) have found you qualified for the loan and has therefore approved your loan sum of $750,000.00USD for transfer and the loan is ready to be transferred to you via Bank transfer. before this transfer can take place, it is highly recommended that you register your loan with our company and the cost of registration which is just $1,750USD shall be paid by you, the borrower being that it is an international loan transaction and a non collateral loan.

In agreement with our loan terms and condition, this company has an insurance company in case of future death or loss, so, the loan has already been insured by an insurance company and the cost of insurance was paid by my company. You are advice to act fast on the registration fee which is just $1,750USD so that the loan can be successfully be transferred to you without any further delay. As soon as the registration fee is confirmed, the loan will be transferred to you 12 hours after the confirmation of the registration fee. You are to make this payment via western union money transfer to my secretary with the below receiver's information.

Western Union Information for you to make payment

Receiver Name:.......... Omo Joseph
Receiver country :..............Nigeria
Receiver State or city :......... Edo State
Text Question: ....... in God
Text Answer: ......... We Trust
Amount to Send: $1,750 USD

Once payment is made in Western Union, you must send us this
information, so you can leave Western Union to include proof of payment. Here
is information for you: I guarantee you 100% sure that once payment is
confirmed, your funds will be transferred to you in 12 hours without further
delay ...

You must send this information to us immediately payment.

Sender's name :.............
Sender Country :............
Sender State :................
The sender address.........
(MTCN Number ):.........
Amount sent :..............

You are required to send to us so we can send to the bank for confirmation, secure 100% guarantee that once we confirmed your loan payment your loan will be transferred to you via your XXX, account number XXX transfer within 12 hours.

We strongly advice you to make this payment today so that our transferring bank can still be able to transfer the loan sum to you today.

Meanwhile, your Banking details have been received and have been forwarded to our transferring bank, the transferring bank shall transfer your loan to you as soon as the registration fee is confirmed. You shall find in the attached the paper work of your loan transaction which in cloud (1)Your loan approval certificate (2) Your loan letter of guarantee document (3) Our company contract loan agreement between you and our company you are advise to sign the document, and return the sign copy back to us with the information you use in making your loan registration payment of $1,750 via western union.

Congratulations once again, for your loan has been approved for transfer,we heartily congratulate you!

Note: As soon as the loan ($750,000.00USD) is confirmed available to you, you shall start repayment of the loan 3 months upon the confirmation of the loan. Get back to us with the registration requirements as soon as possible to enable us proceed with the transfer. as soon as you have receive your loan our company secretary will forward to you an account information where the monthly repayment will be sent to okay
I will await your swift respond with the payment information as soon as you are done with the payment.

Best regards
God Bless.
Mr. Scott William(Head International Marketing Department)
ACCESS CO-OPERATIVE FEDERAL COMPANY.

Image Image Image Image

#223100 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:59 am
Good Day XXX. Your mail was receive, in regards to your mail you will find below our account information as demanded in order to transfer the loan registration charges of $1,750USD, OKAFOR ANNA is the name of our secretary accountant.

BANK DETAILS

Bank Name:........... ACCESS BANK
Bank Account Name:................ Okafor Anna
Bank Account Number:............. 0057905532
Sort Code:................. 044042545

We await your swift responses with the transfer receipt of payment
Best Regards

#223310 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:44 am
Good Day, XXX, Do understand that we are still waiting on the receipt of the payment slip to enable us get your fund register with our company for transfer, Your urgent responses will be needed with the scanned copy of the payment receipt.

Kind regards
Mr. Scott Adams.

#223468 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:08 am
Good day XXX,
Below is the full transfer information as requested, and do make sure the transfer is done today and get back to us with the transfer receipt

BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK
BANK ACCOUNT NAME: OKAFOR ANNA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0057905532
BANK SWIFT CODE: ABNGNGLAXXX
SORT CODE: 044042545

Best Regards

#223775 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:23 am
Good day XXX,
This mail is as reminder to your registration transfer payment, kindly get us inform immediately with the scanned copy receipt of the registration payment today to enable us commence on your your loan transfer processes of $750,000.00, after we have confirm your registration payment today.
We await your swift responses with the payment.
Mr. Scott Adams
Office Tel: +2347055118529

#223944 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:37 am
Good day XXX, Your email was receive in receipt to the email you sent to us you will have to provide us with the answer to the below question for clarification regarding the registration payment.

1) When is the payment going to be sent by your accountant?
2) after payment is sent we required a scanned copy of the payment slip
3) A active contact phone number to reach you on Mobile.

We require you provide us with the above information as soon as possible.

Mr. Scott Adams
Office Tel: +2347055118529
Access Cooperative Federal company

#223999 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:55 am
Thanks for your mail.

Your mail was received and the content was well noted,but i want you
to understand that all our client do make payment for the Registration
of their loan funds since the company management is responsible for
all other fee, like insurance and warranty.

I want you to know that my coming into lending is for the benefit
of financially less privileged and not to rip people of their hard
earned money.I don't know how to explain this to you but you make me
think i should stop this transaction but i can see it in your face
that you need this loan for real and i am ready to do all possible
best to make sure you get this loan .God knows i was surprised to
receive such an email from you. This is an international business loan
transaction, it is been full of doubts and mistrustful. I am a
Christian, so I believe you are too.

we are organization of good reputation and we will never do that which
will hurt any body All we ask from you is this very one chance give it
to us and see the out come of it,Try your possible best and co_operate
with us by abiding to this agreement and you will never be let down.

Yes we give out loan to those in need of loan,and our offer is 100%
guarantee.In the laws and obligation following of transaction code
state that only one fee is involve for we to get your loan fund
transfer over to you.This fee can not be deduct out of loan amount or
paid after loan receive,because it will be used to get your loan fund
to you,The fee is for the transfer bank to get your loan fund transfer
over to you and this amount that it will cost you to get this loan
fund from us depend on how much you are seeking for as your loan.

I understand that you are trying to protect your self from been
scammed. But this is quite unfortunate that you are ignorant about the
fact that out of 12 there must be a Judas. If I were you, I will take
this fee to be a challenge. If you should take this fee you are about
to make to be a challenge to you, it then means that you will receive
this loan. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he lies in times
of comfort, but where he stands in times of controversy and pressure.I
am a Matured Man , and will want to take you as my sister who need the
loan urgently. Believe in me, I assure you that you will receive this
loan.I want you to believe that you will get this loan.

I have tasted the bitter side of life so i will never want to hurt others.I
understand your fears as some set of people have decided to disguise
themselves but at the end they are scams.I want you to know that in
the midst of scams there are still genuine lenders who do not rip
individuals of their hard earned money.

I want you to know that as a good Business Man that it is our idea
to treat clients very well at the first instance so as to enable them
come back that is you treat them well to win them for future
transactions.

I am not after any clients money and will do nothing of that sort
because as a devout and practicing Christian ,i believe in the law of
karma and the golden rule which urges us not to hurt our neighbors so
if you think i will deviate from my principles ,that is a big
mistake.I have feelings for people all over the world especially the
ones that are not financially stable ,this is due to the fact that i
have been like that before and during the period that i was in that
state,nobody treated me wrongly.

I Mr. Scott Adams is out to help and not rip people of their
money,People have trusted me in the past and have never been
disappointed so i will want you to know that trusting me will never
make you disappointed as this is a promise as genuine from a mother to
her child.

We await your fast response.

Thanks.

Mr. Scott Adams